• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Smith hurt? Dallas?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope...not what I say...never said good neither.
It's just logic.

500 or around 500 is average unless you were picked by everyone to win the division and defend a championship.

Ooooh. So if you were picked to win you’re bad and if you weren’t picked to win you’re not bad

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i also believe, like @sonnyblack65 or @NWPATSFAN suggested, i cant remember which one, that you, and all eagles fans, were on such a superbowl high, that you spewed so much crap, NONE of you could keep it straight

I kept all my shit straight but just like the other 51 SB winners... we talked our shit.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i also believe, like @sonnyblack65 or @NWPATSFAN suggested, i cant remember which one, that you, and all eagles fans, were on such a superbowl high, that you spewed so much crap, NONE of you could keep it straight

It was the other one, the one who starts shit on every thread, not me

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be upset too if I were an eagle fan. most are hiding, you should as well if you can't read any better than you're showing in this thread
Lets review....
gmen are where most thought, redskins as of today about a game better than expected, cowboys a game below expectations. now the eagles, considering where everyone had them with regards to the division?? That's clearly the atrocious part

not a word about bad, nor good. Just an observation through 10 games. Only one team got all the preseason votes to win this division and yesterday was atrocious by any standard.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be upset too if I were an eagle fan. most are hiding, you should as well if you can't read any better than you're showing in this thread
Lets review....
gmen are where most thought, redskins as of today about a game better than expected, cowboys a game below expectations. now the eagles, considering where everyone had them with regards to the division?? That's clearly the atrocious part

not a word about bad, nor good. Just an observation through 10 games. Only one team got all the preseason votes to win this division and yesterday was atrocious by any standard.

I agree totally on the last sentence.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Sanchez

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That certainly looks ungood. Is Alex even gonna play again next year? From what I saw, that is Teddy Bridgewater type shit.
if it is just bone breaks & muscle. he will be back.
If it is tendon & ligaments. Then you are talking a longer rehab for sure.

Crazy! Literally 9 days ago they we 3-5 and their fam base wanted Garrett gone. Now they are balanced and looking like a playoff team. Again, that LVE kid looks fantastic!
We & when I saw we, I mean "I" still want Garrett gone!!!