• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Smith hurt? Dallas?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints have talent way beyond any team in the NFCE. There is no comparison.
I'm thinking Dallas goes out there and plays the game anyways in 10 days.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not counting those turkeys until the eggs are hatched.

lol, Dallas is playing better though, running game is working, Skins just lost Smith, you guy's have a dam good shot right now... Colt McCoy is looking like the Skins starter going forward, that's not very scary ... Redskins would be better signing Colin Kaepernick right now, he would give them a better chance I think ...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, Washington...if you needed ANY more proof that God hates your name...

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, Dallas is playing better though, running game is working, Skins just lost Smith, you guy's have a dam good shot right now... Colt McCoy is looking like the Skins starter going forward, that's not very scary ... Redskins would be better signing Colin Kaepernick right now, he would give them a better chance I think ...

:hellno:

Colt is a better backup than most other teams' backups. He's beaten Dallas before I believe.

If the Cowboys play like they played earlier this season he may beat them again.

Colt's not going to lead the Redskins deep into the playoffs but neither was Smith.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hellno:

Colt is a better backup than most other teams' backups. He's beaten Dallas before I believe.

If the Cowboys play like they played earlier this season he may beat them again.

Colt's not going to lead the Redskins deep into the playoffs but neither was Smith.

Yeah, Smith I think improved as his career moved on, but he's never really stepped up when it counts...

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford can't keep a job, how long will McCoy last? Bradford was better in college, and they were in the same conference. McCoy's had his chances before and was not too impressive.

Colt was better in college, beat him their last two years head to head and had better records.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s down and out, they b drafting a qb next year, rebuild
Man, there ain't shit at QB in this draft.

Herbert is probably going 1:1.

Haskins is gonna be tough to get even if they lose out (which seems unlikely given what we know about their D and Colt McCoy)

And Tyree Jackson while interesting, is a major project.

If you want to go into the midround pool of hell between Lock, Daniel Jones, etc, that is a bit like signing your own death warrant. It's a terrible time to need a QB.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, there ain't shit at QB in this draft.

Herbert is probably going 1:1.

Haskins is gonna be tough to get even if they lose out (which seems unlikely given what we know about their D and Colt McCoy)

And Tyree Jackson while interesting, is a major project.

If you want to go into the midround pool of hill between Lock, Daniel Jones, etc, that is a bit like signing your own death warrant. It's a terrible time to need a QB.
Yep I agree and possibly the nc state and northwestern guys. But they had hope and sunk quick

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The contract extension Smith signed after being traded from Washington had a total injury guarantee of $71 million. He’ll make every penny of that even if he can’t continue to play.

Although, at the time of signing, only the amounts that are fully guaranteed matter, the injury guarantee provides security against a worst-case scenario that rarely happens.

For Smith, that may not happen; he may be good to go by next year. But if for some reason he’s not, he’ll get the full $71 million.

Of course, that wouldn’t be good for Washington, since they’d have to pay Smith (and absorb the cap charge) and find another quarterback. But that’s part of the price that a team pays when paying a quarterback big money.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly Dallas is now in pole position for the division, and I don't see them giving it up. They are the best team left standing for sure. Philly is just totally collapsing and I don't think Colt McCoy can keep this improbable Redskins season going.

Crazy! Literally 9 days ago they we 3-5 and their fam base wanted Garrett gone. Now they are balanced and looking like a playoff team. Again, that LVE kid looks fantastic!

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy! Literally 9 days ago they we 3-5 and their fam base wanted Garrett gone. Now they are balanced and looking like a playoff team. Again, that LVE kid looks fantastic!

I'd say most fans still want Garrett gone. Only reason they're in this position is the because the division is mediocre. They should have beaten the Redskins the first time around. And if they screw up Thanksgiving, they will likely miss the playoffs again.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say most fans still want Garrett gone. Only reason they're in this position is the because the division is mediocre. They should have beaten the Redskins the first time around. And if they screw up Thanksgiving, they will likely miss the playoffs again.

Mediocre? I prefer atrocious