• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Smith hurt? Dallas?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mediocre? I prefer atrocious
not really. gmen are where most thought, redskins as of today about a game better than expected, cowboys a game below expectations. now the eagles, considering where everyone had them with regards to the division?? That's clearly the atrocious part

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really. gmen are where most thought, redskins as of today about a game better than expected, cowboys a game below expectations. now the eagles, considering where everyone had them with regards to the division?? That's clearly the atrocious part

So if we think we expected the Giants to be atrocious that means the now aren’t. Someone might win this division at 8-8. That’s atrocious and yes, the Eagles have been every part of atrocious. The Skins and Dallas are pretty poor teams too.

Another thing that’s atrocious is if the atrocious Eagles beat the Giants and the Cowboys take out a team without their QB Philly is a game out of first and playing the Skins for 1st and Dallas playing New Orleans. That’s atrocious even though I don’t see the Eagles beating the Giants.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, they're real...and they're fabulous.

Synesthesia is a perceptual phenomenon in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway. People who report a lifelong history of such experiences are known as synesthetes.

When I see people get hurt, I receive a "jolt" of discomfort. It emanates from the lower-middle spinal area and traverses outward from my spinal cord to my extremeties. The greater the risk of injury from the incident, the stronger the "jolt" I receive.

I can't watch many videos of "fails" or skating videos where they wipeout...too uncomfortable.

When I'm watching a live sports event and they go to replay where someone was injured, I have to look away or cover the area where the injury is occurring.

This is associated with my empathic curse.
Hold on. I only read it once so far...:confused:

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, Dallas is playing better though, running game is working, Skins just lost Smith, you guy's have a dam good shot right now... Colt McCoy is looking like the Skins starter going forward, that's not very scary ... Redskins would be better signing Colin Kaepernick right now, he would give them a better chance I think ...

So you think colin can come in and play right away and win? Cause I don't, not at all in any way shape or form.

Now if he was was with them in camp that would be one thing but not now, no, not at all.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly Dallas is now in pole position for the division, and I don't see them giving it up. They are the best team left standing for sure. Philly is just totally collapsing and I don't think Colt McCoy can keep this improbable Redskins season going.
Obviously big game this week. Dallas playing the best right now and should be favored to win this week which sets them up as the favorite for the rest of the year. But if they lose this week and then get crushed by NO the next week it means they aren't playing well any more and they probably follow those two losses up with a loss to Philly and could be in last place!!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if we think we expected the Giants to be atrocious that means the now aren’t. Someone might win this division at 8-8. That’s atrocious and yes, the Eagles have been every part of atrocious. The Skins and Dallas are pretty poor teams too.

Another thing that’s atrocious is if the atrocious Eagles beat the Giants and the Cowboys take out a team without their QB Philly is a game out of first and playing the Skins for 1st and Dallas playing New Orleans. That’s atrocious even though I don’t see the Eagles beating the Giants.
Thanks but I'm good with my version

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks but I'm good with my version

Cool. If people expected you to be bad like Dallas and the Giants and they play bad...then in your version they aren’t bad. Got it!

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad that #25 on the Texans got to do his stupid muscleman posing routine while Alex was crouching in godawful pain.
So fun to watch these big, strong adults act like they are 11 years old...I'm sure the guy is too stupid to realize how woefully inappropriate his behavior was.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad?
everyone said Dallas is bad?

shit dude...as usual, you talk outta you ass and it seems you haven't a clue what an NFL bad team looks like.

You think Dallas is good? OK dude... whatever you say.
Philly is atrocious at 4-6 but Dallas isn’t at 5-5

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Dallas is good? OK dude... whatever you say.
i think they are now............they're legit............they always had a top 10 D...........now they have some offense coming with it, whats not to like?