• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Ovechkin....Fatty

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how long you've been around but it has gone on for years in ALL sports. If you had asked me about OV a year or two ago you would have gotten a different answer but the last few years he hasn't shown me shit. Try using your team mates and not flying around the ice like a drunken zamboni driver.

He doesn't make his team mates better because he wants to be THE MAN!!! Well fucking good for you but unless you have lived in a cave this is a TEAM sport.

Great talent but needs some work between the ears.

OMG - this thread was meant to be in fun but Boss, this is the most off-base post I've ever seen you make. Ovechkin has been #6 in assists in the NHL for two straight years, and he's a winger. He's a +69 the last two years who has improved tremendously on defense.

Your post is completely backwards. He's increasingly shown he will do what it takes to win even if it means hurting his own personal stats. He got in some trouble last year with suspensions and toned it down this year. No season showed what a team player he is more than the most recent one and his teammates (even those departing) have nothing but great things to say about him.

I'm a wee bit concerned about his fitness, but I think he'll be okay. No need to take ill-suited pot (belly) shots at the guy. ;)

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...said like someone who hasn't watched many Caps games or followed the team the last few years.

This whole thread is pretty moronic, including my trying to explain thingsthat are unexplainable to people who are too damn opinionated. I'm out. Ovie is an obese, me first bum. You can tell by all of his lazy shifts, missed games, injuries and lack of assists. If he kept in better shape, maybe he would be able to get more ice time too. You all are clearly in the know here.

I don't want to argue with you. My point is he does NOT make the players around him better like a couple of other players do. That is my opinion and if you can't take another persons opinion and let it go so be it. I accept yours and would hope to get the same in return.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice pants AO

10 pounds of meat in a 5 pound bag - lol

00000123a018ed3ceef63a7a007f000000000001.28726876-2e58b5e5d2d5444aca6159d8d2fff093.4aa7f59d-scaled.jpg

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG - this thread was meant to be in fun but Boss, this is the most off-base post I've ever seen you make. Ovechkin has been #6 in assists in the NHL for two straight years, and he's a winger. He's a +69 the last two years who has improved tremendously on defense.

Your post is completely backwards. He's increasingly shown he will do what it takes to win even if it means hurting his own personal stats. He got in some trouble last year with suspensions and toned it down this year. No season showed what a team player he is more than the most recent one and his teammates (even those departing) have nothing but great things to say about him.

I'm a wee bit concerned about his fitness, but I think he'll be okay. No need to take ill-suited pot (belly) shots at the guy. ;)

Eloco, I DO NOT HATE OV. But even the hockey "experts" from Canada and the US have said he needs to learn how to use his team mates better. Juses , Look at their playoff history with the talent they have..

It's just my fucking opinion, it's a message board !!!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eloco, I DO NOT HATE OV.

It's just my fucking opinion, it's a message board !!!

Where did I ever write you hate OV? Why are you yelling?

You wrote:
He doesn't make his team mates better because he wants to be THE MAN!!!

I find that to go against all the trends we've seen from him and every report and interview on him from this past season and t be going after his character as a person beyond just his performance. Yes, it's your opinion, and I can disagree with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the heat has put everyone on the rag. Everyone take a deep breath.

edit: Crosby > OV

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
works for me...

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I'm hot and old and need a TO. :cheer2:

I thought Buffalo already tried a TO and it didn't work out. ;)

Nobody could ever accuse him of being out of shape, but everyone could accuse that guy of having to be "the man." What an incredibly talented d-bag.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we need a

"Sidney Crosby... Head Case" thread.

hahahaha.

Is it time to dig up the old Crosby vs. Ovechkin posts? Maybe just a rank the top 5 forwards in the game thread so everyone can clear the air and get some heated discussions about Stamkos too? I guess it is that time of year...

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Buffalo already tried a TO and it didn't work out. ;)

Nobody could ever accuse him of being out of shape, but everyone could accuse that guy of having to be "the man." What an incredibly talented d-bag.

Yep, that was a major fail !!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In retrospect, we all should have seen this coming. Alex clearly has a problem and Ted Leonsis is an enabler...

He must have finally figured out the vending machine!

Last edited by a moderator: