• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Ovechkin....Fatty

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These dudes should still be in tip top shape... Thats just unacceptable for athletes making millions a year.

Do you take vacation from your job? If you worked 9 months with no days off, half the time on the road, would you turn down a little time off? Use your head. Call me when Ovie gets injured, takes a shift off or doesn't play max minutes.

This is the retarded comment of someone who never played sports. It's called recovery....

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Seguin is in better shape than both OV and Malkin, kinda sad coming from a nineteen year old.

Isn't it easier for a 19-year old to keep in shape? Your efficiency with delivering/moving oxygen at that age is ridiculous.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's what 27 lobsters and lots of catsup (that has to be how they spell it in russia) will get you...

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you take vacation from your job? If you worked 9 months with no days off, half the time on the road, would you turn down a little time off? Use your head. Call me when Ovie gets injured, takes a shift off or doesn't play max minutes.

This is the retarded comment of someone who never played sports. It's called recovery....

This is the retarded comment of someone who doesnt know someone. Nice try though.

Once again, these guys are paid ridiculous amounts of money, if they are injured, there is an excuse to be out of shape. But in the offseason, they should be keeping themselves fit, it is not that hard.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chill out, peoples. I think you both have good points. Recovery time is necessary and being chiseled is not necessary to be in shape (46), but you have a responsibility not to let yourself go (Sly).

Hard to tell from the picture which it is, it's just a picture. But I can understand a Caps' fan being concerned at the same time.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you get paid a lot, you don't get time off. Got it. Your comment shows what you know about playing sports. It was very revealing. I call it like I see it. Wanna shoot, let's shoot.

lmao, first off the fact that your getting bent outta shape is hilarious. Secondly, yes, when you are paid a lot to be active then you should be keeping yourself fit physically. Obviously they are conditioned or else they would not be playing hockey at a professional level, but to look sloppy is unacceptable in my opinion. (Clearly my opinion means nothing to a person of your stature)

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Ovechkin is SUCH a LAZY player. :L

I don't know how long you've been around but it has gone on for years in ALL sports. If you had asked me about OV a year or two ago you would have gotten a different answer but the last few years he hasn't shown me shit. Try using your team mates and not flying around the ice like a drunken zamboni driver.

He doesn't make his team mates better because he wants to be THE MAN!!! Well fucking good for you but unless you have lived in a cave this is a TEAM sport.

Great talent but needs some work between the ears.

Like us Buffalo fans have had to hear forever, when he wins title call me.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao, first off the fact that your getting bent outta shape is hilarious. Secondly, yes, when you are paid a lot to be active then you should be keeping yourself fit physically. Obviously they are conditioned or else they would not be playing hockey at a professional level, but to look sloppy is unacceptable in my opinion. (Clearly my opinion means nothing to a person of your stature)

it really is unacceptable ... especially when the obvious comparable is #87, and that guy works like a damn fool

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how long you've been around but it has gone on for years in ALL sports. If you had asked me about OV a year or two ago you would have gotten a different answer but the last few years he hasn't shown me shit. Try using your team mates and not flying around the ice like a drunken zamboni driver.

He doesn't make his team mates better because he wants to be THE MAN!!! Well fucking good for you but unless you have lived in a cave this is a TEAM sport.

Great talent but needs some work between the ears.

Like us Buffalo fans have had to hear forever, when he wins title call me.

...said like someone who hasn't watched many Caps games or followed the team the last few years.

This whole thread is pretty moronic, including my trying to explain thingsthat are unexplainable to people who are too damn opinionated. I'm out. Ovie is an obese, me first bum. You can tell by all of his lazy shifts, missed games, injuries and lack of assists. If he kept in better shape, maybe he would be able to get more ice time too. You all are clearly in the know here.