• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Ovechkin....Fatty

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, good news. Nice write up by that blog. He must have something under his shirt or something there. Because even with slouching, it's very pronounced.

I did laugh a little today (since OV is under contract) at the idea of OV being like 275 lbs. four years from now and eating inbetween shifts on the ice. Jamming some food in right before he jumps the boards gave me a particularly good laugh.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, good news. Nice write up by that blog. He must have something under his shirt or something there. Because even with slouching, it's very pronounced.

I did laugh a little today (since OV is under contract) at the idea of OV being like 275 lbs. four years from now and eating inbetween shifts on the ice. Jamming some food in right before he jumps the boards gave me a particularly good laugh.

At 275 you roll over the boards , not jump them. :)

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well im happy to hear he's actually in good shape and has improved his work habits

/unfortunately, he might be a drug mule

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
has Tkachuk been mentioned yet in the thread?

a few years ago he rolled into the Blues' camp at near 300, and was sent home.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck.....

Now I am concerned. he should not have LOST weight. he needs to bulk up for a long season.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck.....

Now I am concerned. he should not have LOST weight. he needs to bulk up for a long season.

Lol. That made me laugh. He looks fine. I don't know why they commented "looks skinnier than Carlson." I didn't think so at all. He looks good.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. That made me laugh. He looks fine. I don't know why they commented "looks skinnier than Carlson." I didn't think so at all. He looks good.

With his build, he should come into camp at 230-235. If he is any smaller, I bet we see our first significant injury for him down the line.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has Tkachuk been mentioned yet in the thread?

a few years ago he rolled into the Blues' camp at near 300, and was sent home.

The Blues wouldn't pay the cargo freight price eh? Shit even shipping him at UPS over night would have cost a fortune.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's all relative. Maybe Carlson is overweight too.

Have you SEEN John Carlson? Dude needs to gain some weight, but he's only 21. Give him time and the steroids the Caps' trainers have access to and it will happen. ;)