• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ALDS: Texas Rangers vs. Toronto Blue Jays

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lied when I called you out for saying Martin should start over Hamilton. Your response to that was that was not what you said, and that you said DeShields should start in LF over Hamilton. I then pointed out that DeShields is out starting CF so it's not a Hamilton vs DeShields situation because someone would have to take over CF. You then tried to say you did not say your choice would be Martin over Hamilton, and I produced your quote calling you on your bullshit. You are so fucking stupid, you don't even know what you've said.

I really don't care what Hamilton has done in two games. If you knew Jack shit about baseball you'd know two games means jack shit with regards to sample size. You're also ignoring completely what Hamilton has done for the Rangers this year

Look, I do not like the guy. I think he's a tool and a child in a man's body. But none of that changes the fact that he is our best LF option, and two games of piss poor plate appearances don't change that. Suggesting someone like Martin should get the start over Hamilton is simply retarded, and that is exactly what you've done. No matter how you try to back pedal and spin it.

Retarded isn't really PC bro. I have a co-worker that has a mentally challenged kid and making light of retards isn't cool.

I suggested Martin before a whole list of people I'd start over Hamilton. I said "start the ones that got us here" and Hamilton didn't get the Rangers where they are. He is a drug addict that missed most of the season, fleeced the Angels for tens of millions of dollars and waltzing back on to a WS contender. Only a matter of time before he fucks it up for the Rangers (as if he didn't try his heart out today going 0 fer 6)

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retarded isn't really PC bro. I have a co-worker that has a mentally challenged kid and making light of retards isn't cool.

I suggested Martin before a whole list of people I'd start over Hamilton. I said "start the ones that got us here" and Hamilton didn't get the Rangers where they are. He is a drug addict that missed most of the season, fleeced the Angels for tens of millions of dollars and waltzing back on to a WS contender. Only a matter of time before he fucks it up for the Rangers (as if he didn't try his heart out today going 0 fer 6)

Fuck PC.

Nevertheless, Hamilton is and will stay on the roster. Regardless of how you, I, or anyone else feels about it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck PC.

Nevertheless, Hamilton is and will stay on the roster. Regardless of how you, I, or anyone else feels about it.

Fair enough, guy's still a hitless douchebag that's been given waaaay too many chances.

If I bang strippers while falling off the wagon, my old lady leaves me.
If I do coke repeatedly and my jobs finds out.....I get fired.

You said you wished Donaldson gets beaned. I wish the same for Hambone.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, guy's still a hitless douchebag that's been given waaaay too many chances.

If I bang strippers while falling off the wagon, my old lady leaves me.
If I do coke repeatedly and my jobs finds out.....I get fired.

You said you wished Donaldson gets beaned. I wish the same for Hambone.

He's definitely got it coming. But he's also our best option in LF, and his presence in the lineup alone makes a difference. Im not asking you to like him. I'm just asking you to understand that he's our best option, sadly.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the upcoming series win, Rangers.

Can't believe how ineffectual the Jays' bats have been. How they went 9 innings without a run is mind-blowing.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the upcoming series win, Rangers.

Can't believe how ineffectual the Jays' bats have been. How they went 9 innings without a run is mind-blowing.

Texas bullpen is bad ass. It was the one advantage I thought we had. Curious considering how bad it was earlier in the season.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas bullpen is bad ass. It was the one advantage I thought we had. Curious considering how bad it was earlier in the season.
That ugly moustache fucker could've thrown 99 mph into the stands and a Jays batter would've swung at it.

To be fair, the Jays' bullpen was fantastic in both games up until the last inning. I don't know why Gibbons pulled Sanchez but it wasn't a wise decision.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ugly moustache fucker could've thrown 99 mph into the stands and a Jays batter would've swung at it.

To be fair, the Jays' bullpen was fantastic in both games up until the last inning. I don't know why Gibbons pulled Sanchez but it wasn't a wise decision.

That is a funky delivery. Wish his fastballs has a bit more movement on them, but 99 is 99. Just hope we don't use them up and wear them out. Diekman has pitched 4 innings in the last two days.

Btw, Josh Donaldson is a fucking pussy.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a funky delivery. Wish his fastballs has a bit more movement on them, but 99 is 99. Just hope we don't use them up and wear them out. Diekman has pitched 4 innings in the last two days.

Btw, Josh Donaldson is a fucking pussy.
I don't know what he got all fussy about.

But to be fair, I can say that about pretty much every baseball player the past five years so whatever.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what he got all fussy about.

But to be fair, I can say that about pretty much every baseball player the past five years so whatever.

Supposedly he was pissy because Kela quick pitched him. Which he didn't.

I've watched Donaldson at Oakland for the last few years. He's a mouthy punk who's tough when his entire team is standing between him and the guy he's popping off to. Kela wasn't buying it, and would've stomped a mud hole in his ass. There's not many guys I want to see catch a fastball in the ear hole, but he's one of them.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's definitely got it coming. But he's also our best option in LF, and his presence in the lineup alone makes a difference. Im not asking you to like him. I'm just asking you to understand that he's our best option, sadly.

You're right.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The big pitching/bullpen mistakes were made in the 8th inning. But apparently no one in the press is going to question Gibbons about that because oh my God these umpires just don't want a Canadian team to win don't you know?!?!?!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big pitching/bullpen mistakes were made in the 8th inning. But apparently no one in the press is going to question Gibbons about that because oh my God these umpires just don't want a Canadian team to win don't you know?!?!?!
I've spent a lot of time defending Gibbons during his time here, but he has made a lot of mistakes during these two games and in the lead up to the postseason.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, Gibbons has been all class in the interviews after the two losses.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've spent a lot of time defending Gibbons during his time here, but he has made a lot of mistakes during these two games and in the lead up to the postseason.

I don't agree with a lot of the reasons he's gotten shit for the past couple of years, but he made a few mistakes yesterday. Not terrible completely indefensible mistakes, but mistakes nonetheless.