• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ALDS: Texas Rangers vs. Toronto Blue Jays

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You suggested they should go with "who got them there". Hamilton played the most games in LF for the Rangers. You suggested they should start Martin over Hamilton. Your opinion is invalid and you are a moron. Thanks for playing.

Actually, DeShields had the same number of starts in LF as Hamilton. THat's who I said should be playing. But no........you'd prefer putting scumbag in the game and he's batting a very shitty 00000.00000

And who tha **** are you to be deciding the validity of anyone's opinion? .

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, DeShields had the same number of starts in LF as Hamilton. THat's who I said should be playing. But no........you'd prefer putting scumbag in the game and he's batting a very shitty 00000.00000

And who tha **** are you to be deciding the validity of anyone's opinion? .

DeShields is our starting CF you moron. You are effectively saying Martin should start over Hamilton. And yes, Hamilton is hitless in the absolutely huge sample size that is two games. Stfu and go troll somewhere else. You're A's clueless as they come.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Donaldson and Bautista are both world class douche-tasters. Josh thought Kela was "fast pitching" him? Then step out or call time, dipshit. If you didn't swing and can't step out, then get ready for the next pitch you fucking tit-baby. And Bautista telling Kela to "get your ass back to the mound" would have drawn a high and tight if not in extra innings. That roiding mofo is a joke. Glad that we are spanking the shit out of that team full of bitches.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeShields is our starting CF you moron. You are effectively saying Martin should start over Hamilton. And yes, Hamilton is hitless in the absolutely huge sample size that is two games. Stfu and go troll so where else. You're A's clueless as they come.

Sure thing Derp. DeShields in an OF and can play any position in the OF. He has starts in all positions. Shows what you don't know. hahahaha You're A's clueless as all get out.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Donaldson and Bautista are both world class douche-tasters. Josh thought Kela was "fast pitching" him? Then step out or call time, dipshit. If you didn't swing and can't step out, then get ready for the next pitch you fucking tit-baby. And Bautista telling Kela to "get your ass back to the mound" would have drawn a high and tight if not in extra innings. That roiding mofo is a joke. Glad that we are spanking the shit out of that team full of bitches.

Yeah, fuck those bitches. I hope they sweep while I'm sitting in the shadey 1st bas line.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, fuck those bitches. I hope they sweep while I'm sitting in the shadey 1st bas line.

I hope they don't re-refocus and stop reading their press clippings. Toronto rolled into this series reading what the national talking heads were saying and thought just showing up they would trounce us. Serves them right

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing Derp. DeShields in an OF and can play any position in the OF. He has starts in all positions. Shows what you don't know. hahahaha You're A's clueless as all get out.

Are you really this fucking clueless? If you move DeShields to LF you have to find someone to cover cf. you suggested Martin would be your choice. I don't give two fucks what positions they stand at in the outfield. You are saying Martin should start over Hamilton. What is so hard about that for your little pissant Brain to comprehend? You really are the biggest fucking dumbass I have ever seen.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really this fucking clueless? If you move DeShields to LF you have to find someone to cover cf. you suggested Martin would be your choice. I don't give two fucks what positions they stand at in the outfield. You are saying Martin should start over Hamilton. What is so hard about that for your little pissant Brain to comprehend? You really are the biggest fucking dumbass I have ever seen.

No, you are. I said Martin was a choice. So in Napoli. So is what's his face. Anyone but that scumbag, no clutch, drug addicted, two-timing, coke snortin', sack of worthless shit. You sir, are lacking in morals.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My choice would be Martin, doofuss. He's much better at assists and he's not a scummy doosh.

:whistle:

No, you are. I said Martin was a choice. So in Napoli. So is what's his face. Anyone but that scumbag, no clutch, drug addicted, two-timing, coke snortin', sack of worthless shit. You sir, are lacking in morals.

You wanna try lying again?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just proved my point moron. I said Martin "was a choice" and then you qutoe it? Da Fuq is wrong with you?

You said Martin would be "your" choice. Keep trying to backpedal after being caught in your usual bullshit. I'm enjoying watching you make a fool of yourself to everyone here, again.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
handicappers said:
My choice would be Martin, doofuss. He's much better at assists and he's not a scummy doosh.
:whistle:

derpa derp

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said Martin would be "your" choice. Keep trying to backpedal after being caught in your usual bullshit. I'm enjoying watching you make a fool of yourself to everyone here, again.

You're the fool dummy. You questioned what I said and then Quoted exactly what was said. How is that lying?

Are you denying that Hamilton is 0 for 10 with 5 strikeouts and a worthless scumbag? I'm enjoying your Failures.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are 2 Rangers fans fighting with one another?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

guy follows me around everywhere, telling me I don't shit about this, or shit about that.....total dickhead little man complex.

In before that assclown trys to spin it and uses cool world like "pontificates" or "moron"

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because he's a clueless dumbass who pontificates from his ass and doesn't know when to stfu.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guy follows me around everywhere, telling me I don't shit about this, or shit about that.....total dickhead little man complex.

Then fucking block me you little bitch.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the fool dummy. You questioned what I said and then Quoted exactly what was said. How is that lying?

Are you denying that Hamilton is 0 for 10 with 5 strikeouts and a worthless scumbag? I'm enjoying your Failures.

You lied when I called you out for saying Martin should start over Hamilton. Your response to that was that was not what you said, and that you said DeShields should start in LF over Hamilton. I then pointed out that DeShields is out starting CF so it's not a Hamilton vs DeShields situation because someone would have to take over CF. You then tried to say you did not say your choice would be Martin over Hamilton, and I produced your quote calling you on your bullshit. You are so fucking stupid, you don't even know what you've said.

I really don't care what Hamilton has done in two games. If you knew Jack shit about baseball you'd know two games means jack shit with regards to sample size. You're also ignoring completely what Hamilton has done for the Rangers this year

Look, I do not like the guy. I think he's a tool and a child in a man's body. But none of that changes the fact that he is our best LF option, and two games of piss poor plate appearances don't change that. Suggesting someone like Martin should get the start over Hamilton is simply retarded, and that is exactly what you've done. No matter how you try to back pedal and spin it.