• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith Arrested?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've already seen that before.

Yah I guess... I just remember getting super annoyed with nearly every 9er fan gushing about Aldon Smith and how he was going to be the next blah blah blah with little love for Justin Smith who is IMO one of the most underrated defensive player in quite some time.

Trust me, I had to deal with Seahawks fans claiming Shaun Alexander was AWESOME when Jones/Hutchinson were plowing guys 15 yards down the field. Feel the guys in the trenches sometimes don't get enough respect.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His third DUI in ten years. per California law he's headed to the joint period, so long homie.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah I guess... I just remember getting super annoyed with nearly every 9er fan gushing about Aldon Smith and how he was going to be the next blah blah blah with little love for Justin Smith who is IMO one of the most underrated defensive player in quite some time.

Trust me, I had to deal with Seahawks fans claiming Shaun Alexander was AWESOME when Jones/Hutchinson were plowing guys 15 yards down the field. Feel the guys in the trenches sometimes don't get enough respect.
Not sure what 49er fans you were talking to. Most I know, as well as on most boards and sport talk radio have been singing the praises of JS and what he did for AS's numbers for years.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at rich bitches driving drunk.

If I was a gozillionaire I would never drive again...anywhere. Be like Miss Daisy..
party_bus_rental.jpg

I would have a party bus ...

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Even Sheldon Richardson thinks this was a dumb move.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These players really have no excuse for their actions. IF they want to be a drunk the league hands them a free driver for the day to take them wherever they want to go. They have a doctor on stand by 24 hours a day so they can know that any pill they take won't get them busted. Yet every year this same crap happens over and over. Maybe babying the players like they do is keeping them stuck in that adolescent mindset about life instead of letting them grow into men. I guess in any business though you are going to have idiots that just can't realize how they have had the world handed to them yet continue to go make dumb mistakes.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His third DUI in ten years. per California law he's headed to the joint period, so long homie.
Great. First he can't get over his addiction to alcohol, now they're going to expose him to marijuana. This won't end well.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this true? Wow.

This is why the NFL, needs to let the law handle crime and they handle football games....
How's a corrupt system gonna help their employees to be incorruptible ....
They need to stop trying to Daddy these players with the do as I say not as I do theory....
He should be arrested, tried and convicted if guilty by a court of law and receive his punishment from them, not the NFL.....Too many good players are lost because they can't be perfect citizens....Absurd !!!!:tsk::tsk::tsk:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta feel for the teams who have invested in good players that can't function in society. 49ers with McDonald and Smith, Ravens with Rice, Falcons with Vick, Patriots with Hernandez, Cowboys with all of their career criminals, etc.

You can't feel too bad for them....most of the time the teams know before the draft that these guys are all knuckleheads.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why the NFL, needs to let the law handle crime and they handle football games....
How's a corrupt system gonna help their employees to be incorruptible ....
They need to stop trying to Daddy these players with the do as I say not as I do theory....
He should be arrested, tried and convicted if guilty by a court of law and receive his punishment from them, not the NFL.....Too many good players are lost because they can't be perfect citizens....Absurd !!!!:tsk::tsk::tsk:

This is not a matter of a player being a perfect citizen. This is a matter of a player that has done a pretty bad crime and has shown a pattern of really bad behavior. At this point facing jail time any employee would have grounds for firing. Heck he has been given more chances than most at this point in my opinion.