• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith Arrested?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you have to tell yourself to make you feel better about the dumpster fire of a team you root for there, Chief.:thumb:
You are the one who admitted to calling him "AllDone" for "a while now". Hey, it is a funny nic. I can admit that. But calling him that for "a while now" does not lend credence to your scouting ability.

Calling him that NOW lends credence to your wit. Calling him that last year (or whenever) just makes you boring.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, not at all.

I've never understood some guys- can get just about any woman he wants, and a guy goes for the ex of a team mate... just dont understand it.

That's what you call, being led around by your pecker. No different than a guy that's led around by his addiction, or his gambling, or whatever.
Many of these guys live in tight circles.
If it is an ex they covet, so be it.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one who admitted to calling him "AllDone" for "a while now". Hey, it is a funny nic. I can admit that. But calling him that for "a while now" does not lend credence to your scouting ability.

Calling him that NOW lends credence to your wit. Calling him that last year (or whenever) just makes you boring.
Yes, after his second incident it was clear he was showing no true remorse or any steps towards seeking help. You equating that to a baseball player going through a hitting slump is apples to oranges as the guy in the slump would do all he could to change to fix the problem.