• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ALCS: Yankees vs Astros

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Judge had a historical regular season but he was dog shit in the playoffs.

HE batted like what? .150?

Historically I dont think he has been that great in the playoffs either.

They prob. HAVE to resign him but how much? He is prob. going to ask for at least 35-40 million a year. Guy has had some injury issues in the past too.
I don't think his playoff stats mean anything but the team not winning does. If they would have won the World Series it would be much harder to let him go.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the Yankees lose Judge to FA now......

If he goes odds are he ends up on a shitty team for the money...

We've lost a few going for a money grab the last couple years that went to shitty teams... Springer, Correa, Cole

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he goes odds are he ends up on a shitty team for the money...

We've lost a few going for a money grab the last couple years that went to shitty teams... Springer, Correa, Cole
The Mets will definitely be in the running for him.....and that would be a big fuck you to the Yankees.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They want 2 weekends, potentially. More viewership.
Sure and I'm fine with it, but a November ending hasn't happened since 2001 when 9/11 postponed the season I think.

They want Friday and Saturday, skip Sunday when everyone watches football.

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The timing is a bit "iffy" with the weather in the Northeast. Philly can get snow this early.

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. If they had one, it would be wonderful.
All "Northern" cities should have roofs -- Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Philly, New York, Boston, Baltimore. Milwaukee has one. MLB should help these cities pay to have their parks retro-fit or rebuilt.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All "Northern" cities should have roofs -- Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Philly, New York, Boston, Baltimore. Milwaukee has one. MLB should help these cities pay to have their parks retro-fit or rebuilt.
Pass. Love my ball park as is.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Camden Yards doesnt need a roof. Putting a roof on Fenway would be retarded.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota and Toronto need rooves because they’re fucking cold.
The Texas stadiums and the Fla stadiums and the Arizona stadium need rooves because they’re fucking hot.
Seattle needs a roof because it fucking rains a lot there.

Literally everywhere else doesnt need a roof, with the possible exception of Chicago which can be fucking cold. On the other hand, 100 year old Wrigley seems juuuuuuussst fine.

Putting a roof on Camden Yards would destroy the most beautiful stadium in baseball.

Obviously, I’m biased.

Yankee Stadium is a shithole, Mets Stafium is not, Fenway Park is a historic dump, but can be a nice play to see a game, and it doesnt need a roof either.

I dont care if Pittsburgh stadium is beautiful, who the fuck is going to see the Pirates play in pittsburgh? They have sucked longer than the Orioles have.

Atlanta could use a roof on those sweltering august day games, but also not, necause that heat and humidity is part of the cities charm.

That is all I got.
Go O’s.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just see how the next few years go. We haven't needed one in the last 10 years