• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl(semifinal) Jan 1,2015

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd hate to be a suckeye fan, just waiting for the inevitable.. Crier and the suckeyes will hang their heads in shame after Bama waxes em

:pound:

You're a meeeechegan fan so...:stfu:

When that so-called football team of yours is actually relevant in CFB then return & talk some shit!

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We never get beat, we just beat ourselves. The other teams play never has anything to do with it."

-Gump Fans

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was holding onto Gamble while the ball was in the air it was Pass interference, it was defensive holding and it was roughing the passer and facemask all against Miami.

I was watching the new 30 for 30 on the U and I saw a new replay that I had never seen before of the interference play. Did anyone else see it? It showed Gamble and the Miami guy for a couple of seconds before the ball got there and it clearly shows a ton of contact by the defender while the ball was in the air. What I am shocked about is that they wait till now to show that footage? WTF?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching the new 30 for 30 on the U and I saw a new replay that I had never seen before of the interference play. Did anyone else see it? It showed Gamble and the Miami guy for a couple of seconds before the ball got there and it clearly shows a ton of contact by the defender while the ball was in the air. What I am shocked about is that they wait till now to show that footage? WTF?

Anyone that says there was zero contact on that play is just acting like a fool.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired of waiting.....Let's just get it on.

Doesn't Virginia Tech play tomorrow? Let's see if they lose one more to prod tOSU.

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired of waiting.....Let's just get it on.

Doesn't Virginia Tech play tomorrow? Let's see if they lose one more to prod tOSU.

If VT loses and we win next 2 games we are champs. At this point I just don't care about VT.

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10518831_335029743363591_6126518394913656693_n.jpg

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that says there was zero contact on that play is just acting like a fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFpTkYMLzdc

Anyone who says that's pass interference is a fool! Check out the 1:50 mark. His arm NEVER wraps around him until after the ball arrives. You might think there is a lot of contact because of body positions but he does not contact the wr. They both might be fighting very early in route but that's all. There is no way this is interference. Sorry, no matter how you try to slice it. Maybe there were other bad calls in the game. Maybe OSU should have won the game anyway. All that might be true but this is not interference, end of story!

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFpTkYMLzdc

Anyone who says that's pass interference is a fool! Check out the 1:50 mark. His arm NEVER wraps around him until after the ball arrives. You might think there is a lot of contact because of body positions but he does not contact the wr. They both might be fighting very early in route but that's all. There is no way this is interference. Sorry, no matter how you try to slice it. Maybe there were other bad calls in the game. Maybe OSU should have won the game anyway. All that might be true but this is not interference, end of story!

You are completely blind or have an agenda if you say there is no contact there.

Its clear as day and its why it was called.

Plus he held him before the ball was thrown which is the same result.

Last edited by a moderator:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are completely blind or have an agenda if you say there is no contact there.

you are crazy if you think there is contact when the ball is coming into Gamble. No way!!! I'm not the homer. I was pulling for OSU. I hated Miami but there is NO contact. Might could have called a facemask after ball dropped but no PI. Open your eyes! And I don't care who says what, I guarantee the high percentages would be no PI!

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plus he held him before the ball was thrown which is the same result.

I watched it there was contact but looked to be initiated by the receiver. IMO it was great coverage and offensive interference if anything. Flag shouldn't have been thrown the defender has a right to his space and the receiver went through/around him to get the ball.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it there was contact but looked to be initiated by the receiver. IMO it was great coverage and offensive interference if anything. Flag shouldn't have been thrown the defender has a right to his space and the receiver went through/around him to get the ball.

WT is right. If anything the WR throws the DB out of the way as he tries to come back to the ball. It looks like there should be contact when you first watch it but in the replay he does not touch him early. If anything it's the other way. But you know what? Why do you care? You won the game so let it go. It's for people who aren't fans to bring it up! :pound:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are crazy if you think there is contact when the ball is coming into Gamble. No way!!! I'm not the homer. I was pulling for OSU. I hated Miami but there is NO contact. Might could have called a facemask after ball dropped but no PI. Open your eyes! And I don't care who says what, I guarantee the high percentages would be no PI!

There is no question there is contact before during and after the play.

It's why the flag was thrown. Get over it. OSU won the 2002 title fair and square.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd hate to be a suckeye fan, just waiting for the inevitable.. Crier and the suckeyes will hang their heads in shame after Bama waxes em

About the only thing worse would be being reduced to rooting for someone else to do what your own team can't, which is beat the Buckeyes.

Going into the last game of the season, all the Vagerines had to do was win to become bowl eligible. As bad as the "suckeyes" are, surely scUM was able to keep them out of the playoffs and make it to the TidyBowl...

Take a break and rub one off to your Hairball poster again, kid.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did I enter the twilight zone? Is this argument from 2002 actually still going? >.<

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Everybody seems to think that Ohio St being forced to play their inexperienced 3rd string QB is a death sentence. As a Bama fan I am pained to remind everyone that most of Alabama's worst defensive games over the past 5 years have come against QBs they couldn't really prepare for. Our staff doesn't always do well against unknown variables lol. It's not usually a loss for us, but an embarrassing amount of big plays are usually given up.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i expect at least one broken leg in this game.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody seems to think that Ohio St being forced to play their inexperienced 3rd string QB is a death sentence. As a Bama fan I am pained to remind everyone that most of Alabama's worst defensive games over the past 5 years have come against QBs they couldn't really prepare for. Our staff doesn't always do well against unknown variables lol. It's not usually a loss for us, but an embarrassing amount of big plays are usually given up.

Ohio State is a decided underdog in this game. Only the Buckeyes are allowed to use pre-game excuses.

:lol: