• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl(semifinal) Jan 1,2015

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some players have a hard time with the transition from HS.

Russell Shepard comes to mind.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me I didn't just read that?! I now know how talent is evaluated up north! We got this Sugar Bowl thing in the bag!!! :yahoo:

How stupid you will look if you lose.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yards from scrimmage 2014:

Trent Richardson 728
Carlos Hyde 395

:pound:

Carlos Hyde: #57 pick Rookie 4.0 yards per carry, 4 TDs 1 fumble

Trent Richardson: #3 pick 4 year veteran 3.3 yards per carry 3 Tds 2 fumbles

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TR is only in his 3rd year. He's less than 100 yards away from 3000 career yards from scrimmage. Hardly a bust.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got an amazing idea! :nod: Let's wait until their careers are over to judge them! What do you think? :noidea:

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was not to call Richardson a bust, but just to point out that ranking in recruiting are BS. Richardson is a classy guy,took a girl with cancer to prom.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was not to call Richardson a bust, but just to point out that ranking in recruiting are BS. Richardson is a classy guy,took a girl with cancer to prom.

"They gave Trent Richardson 5 stars and he sucks."

Don't backtrack now KingDroolKat. TR more than earned that 5-star rating at Bama. Tell us more of how he sucks.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I"ll be worried about what you think if we lose! :pound: Your team, meaning you indirectly, obviously hasn't been around many of these type games? :noidea:

Really? We've been in 3 title games since 2002

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greetings from San Juan! Wife and I are on a Christmas cruise, and I've got phone coverage again until tonight.

Only Bama cap wearing dude in this town, so Roll Tide!

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? We've been in 3 title games since 2002

Bully for you, we have 30+ kids on our roster with a ring or two...not sure you quite have the same experience.

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Experience and Maturity wise: Yes

Attitude and Heart wise this years team has 1000 times more heart and want to than last years team.

So.. Bama has Over-Achieved this year based on 'it should have been a down year'

Whereas Ohio State has probably done so even more after losing their starting QB 2 weeks before the start of the season, then losing the 2nd string QB in the last game of the year... and then... blowing the doors off a team with a 3rd string QB in the CCG.

The expectations from game 1 was hold on and lets see how bad this gets. Seeing as how the year played out Ohio State has completely exceeded expectations.

Ohio State has faced a lot this year, they as well are playing insane amounts of heart and emotion.
Loss of 2 QB's, Several Injuries, Members removed form team, Death of team mate..... VT......

Point is both teams aren't that far apart really, and either can win this game. Both posses the talent, coaching, and attitude.

I hope it's a good enjoyable game:suds: .... such as Ohio State winning by 28+ :whistle:

In other news, it's windy as shit here... if Santa crashes I'm taking all the presents... :noidea:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we know about the gift in 2002. Question is do you know how to win them...against a good SEC team? How's it gone so far? :whistle:

The gift? We played one if the best teams of all time that was on a 34 game win streak.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.. Bama has Over-Achieved this year based on 'it should have been a down year'

Whereas Ohio State has probably done so even more after losing their starting QB 2 weeks before the start of the season, then losing the 2nd string QB in the last game of the year... and then... blowing the doors off a team with a 3rd string QB in the CCG.

The expectations from game 1 was hold on and lets see how bad this gets. Seeing as how the year played out Ohio State has completely exceeded expectations.

Ohio State has faced a lot this year, they as well are playing insane amounts of heart and emotion.
Loss of 2 QB's, Several Injuries, Members removed form team, Death of team mate..... VT......

Point is both teams aren't that far apart really, and either can win this game. Both posses the talent, coaching, and attitude.

I hope it's a good enjoyable game:suds: .... such as Ohio State winning by 28+ :whistle:

In other news, it's windy as shit here... if Santa crashes I'm taking all the presents... :noidea:

I agree with most of what you say but if you think beating: Navy, Va Tech bad loss, Kent St, Cincy, Maryland, Rutgers, Penn St, Illinois. Lets stop here and have you tell me your analysis and who the best teams OSU beat is to this point?

Michigan St, Minnesota, Indiana, Michigan, a patched up Wisconsin line up.(but 59-0 is good). Really a lot of hail marys answered. (which I've seen Bama do so maybe a concern). If smart OSU will go over the top a lot!

Now if playing basketball you have a pretty good resume. However, playing football leaves a ton of questions. Your analysis please!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gift? We played one if the best teams of all time that was on a 34 game win streak.

OSU played hard the entire game but bottom line is that was NOT PI and game should have been over. Even the back ref says incomplete then throws flag well late. I really wonder if you think that was interference? I hated Miami at the time but that guy did not touch the OSU wr. Not really wanting to get into every nick picky call you will point out. This is the play this game came down to and was about for the nation. :nod:

Bad calls happen, so I understand, but doesn't mean it didn't happen. Just at such a crucial time.