• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama has played UT-Chattanooga 3 times since 2008

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You beat a total of 3 teams with a winning record all year.

And somehow that is worthy of #3 in the AP?

:lol:

USC is the most overhyped bullshit team in college football year after year.

Alabamas last win was over the PAC champ who USC also beat and USCs was over the winner of the BG10. Yup #3. You think winning the SEC was such a great accomplishment? lol

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabamas last win was over the PAC champ who USC also beat and USCs was over the winner of the BG10. Yup #3. You think winning the SEC was such a great accomplishment? lol

Teams that gave Alabama a better match than "#3" USC last year:

Western Kentucky
Ole Miss
Kentucky
Arkansas
Tennessee
Texas A&M
LSU
Auburn
Florida
Washington
Clemson

Teams that USC gave Alabama a better match than:

Kent St - lost by 2 more points than USC.
Miss St - lost by 2 more points than USC.

USC was pathetic.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams that gave Alabama a better match than "#3" USC last year:

Western Kentucky
Ole Miss
Kentucky
Arkansas
Tennessee
Texas A&M
LSU
Auburn
Florida
Washington
Clemson

Teams that USC gave Alabama a better match than:

Kent St - lost by 2 more points than USC.
Miss St - lost by 2 more points than USC.

USC was pathetic.

And yet USC went on a roll and ended the year #3. LOL. Better than every single other team Alabama beat. You forget Alabama didnt win their last game and also ended up in the ranked list .

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet USC went on a roll and ended the year #3. LOL. Better than every single other team Alabama beat. You forget Alabama didnt win their last game and also ended up in the ranked list .

"on a roll" means beating 3 teams with winning records all year?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On a roll means playing well enough to end up #3. Glad you'er so impressed with SEC teams needing cupcakes and less conference games to get to winning records. And so happy for you that you got western Kentucky and Chattanooga to add to your teams with "winning records". That's pretty awesome. lol .USC fans aren't going to pimp playing Western Michigan like that but you go ahead, anything to take the spotlight off the miserable SEC.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You seem to be clueless how teams are ranked and how polls work. You must be so confused how so many SEC teams were ranked to start the season and how only Alabama was near to where they started.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a roll means playing well enough to end up #3. Glad you'er so impressed with SEC teams needing cupcakes and less conference games to get to winning records. And so happy for you that you got western Kentucky and Chattanooga to add to your teams with "winning records". That's pretty awesome. lol .USC fans aren't going to pimp playing Western Michigan like that but you go ahead, anything to take the spotlight off the miserable SEC.

The Pac12 doesn't have cupcake games because you are the cupcakes.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be clueless how teams are ranked and how polls work. You must be so confused how so many SEC teams were ranked to start the season and how only Alabama was near to where they started.

You seem to be clueless to the fact that the reason we had the BCS and now the playoffs is because everyone knew the polls were very often full of shit.

They are extremely meaningless today since basically all games are televised and we have a way of settling championships on the field.

Although it is rather funny watching a USC fan harp on about their AP ranking. Reminds me of other mid-major type teams who get hyped up even when they haven't really accomplished anything.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be clueless to the fact that the reason we had the BCS and now the playoffs is because everyone knew the polls were very often full of shit.

They are extremely meaningless today since basically all games are televised and we have a way of settling championships on the field.

Although it is rather funny watching a USC fan harp on about their AP ranking. Reminds me of other mid-major type teams who get hyped up even when they haven't really accomplished anything.

LOL. I hate to bring you into the real world but other than Clemson every other team gets ranked in some sort of order at the end. I know you try to downplay it because the SEC had teams go down the polls all year but it's pretty funny how you still try to pimp the SEC.LOL

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I hate to bring you into the real world but other than Clemson every other team gets ranked in some sort of order at the end. I know you try to downplay it because the SEC had teams go down the polls all year but it's pretty funny how you still try to pimp the SEC.LOL

Anyone can rank teams. Hell, I use to rank teams with a computer formula.

They just don't mean anything.

Except to USC fans.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone can rank teams. Hell, I use to rank teams with a computer formula.

They just don't mean anything.

Except to USC fans.

LOL. I can just imagine your rankings. 1. SEC, 2 SEC, #3 SEC. in crayon of course.
Sorry but your opinion means squat. Wanna see how much ? Google college football 2016 final rankings. Every single fan base is hoping to have a better year "end up ranked higher". But you go ahead and live in your little world.
I'm over this. It's like talking to a flat earth person. lol

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I can just imagine your rankings. 1. SEC, 2 SEC, #3 SEC. in crayon of course.
Sorry but your opinion means squat. Wanna see how much ? Google college football 2016 final rankings. Every single fan base is hoping to have a better year "end up ranked higher". But you go ahead and live in your little world.
I'm over this. It's like talking to a flat earth person. lol

Being "ranked" is nice, but really it's more about winning games.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny-man-eating-corn-gif.gif

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha tell us again how people need the SEC to "beat each other up" when they go 6-7 in bowls.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your first sentence is dead on for the 2011/2012 MNC game.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You remember the time you thought a thread was boring only to see it blow up and think this might be fun. Then you click to see a pointless pissing contest.

Pepperage Farm remembers

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha tell us again how people need the SEC to "beat each other up" when they go 6-7 in bowls.
How can the SEC 'beat up on each other' when they don't play each other.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before last season, you'd have to go back to '02 for the last time that the SEC had a losing bowl record. The SEC typically does well in Bowl games.

9kFjr9m.jpg