• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama has played UT-Chattanooga 3 times since 2008

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before we make that jump, lets see the SEC play a 9 game conference schedule. Make those fvkers play the teams in their conference for once.

That's the beauty of a division-less system...... a team only needs to play 8 conference games, not 9.... and with only 8 conference games, they still would be able to play everybody in their conference at least every other year..... even if the conference has 15 members... and even while protecting two annual conference rivalries! That's awesome.

Then, we simply make it mandatory for all power five conferences that two out of the four out-of-conference games be against Power 5 opponents. Example---- Under this system, Nebraska can play Oklahoma every year OOC and still have another Power 5 opponent each year. Same thing for Florida and Florida State, Clemson and South Carolina, Texas and Texas A&M, West Virginia and Pitt, etc.

Last edited:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that other conferences need the SEC to beat each other because they can't seem to do it.

Considering the SEC went 6-7 in bowl games (includes the playoff) I'd say that's not true.

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of Alabama, the SEC is OVERRATED!!!!!!!!! No p5 team should play big bad Chattanooga, or Mercer more then once in a decade. Actually, how about never.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that other conferences need the SEC to beat each other because they can't seem to do it.
It's funny how SEC teams would rather play sisters of the poor than a P5 team from their conference.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how SEC teams would rather play sisters of the poor than a P5 team from their conference.
Teams other than Alabama. Saban has voted for the 9 conference game option everytime its been on the docket. the motion fails each year 13 - 1. The team makes its OOC schedule, not its conference schedule, so it has no choice in its in conference scheduling.

Its OOC schedule is made to pump up past coaches for the team, and to help teams looking to make the jump to the P5 ranks. A few years back we played Georgia State several times over a few year. One was because Bill Curry(ex Alabama HC) was involved, the other was because they were looking to make the jump and needed better facilities and exposure. Georgia State went P5 in the last couple of year. When i was in Chattanooga last year, talk was about them looking to make the jump soon. They were working on the stadium while we were there. Chattanooga is about 3-4 hours ride from Tuscaloosa by bus, so its a no brainer for them to reach out to Bama to get a pay for play game.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

24-7

Your team didn't even belong on the same field. One of the easier games of the year for us.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its alabama people cant beat the rest of your conference is pedestrian.

52-6

Your team didn't even belong on the same field with Alabama. Probably the easiest game we had all year.

Funny how the people who got their asses whipped last year are the biggest cry babies.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the SEC went 6-7 in bowl games (includes the playoff) I'd say that's not true.
Funny-Dog-Eating-Gif.gif

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
52-6

Your team didn't even belong on the same field with Alabama. Probably the easiest game we had all year.

Funny how the people who got their asses whipped last year are the biggest cry babies.
It's not crying, it's having pride in your team. It's also going to a game and expecting a higher brand of football. I'm not just singling out the SEC, (even though they schedule bitches) I'm also calling out any major school for playing a cream puff. Washington should not be playing Portland State!

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
52-6

Your dumb ass doesn't realize theres 13 other teams in the SEC . All of which were ranked lower than USC by years end. LOL. Clemson was beat by Pitt early yet they went on to beat Bama and win the Championship.So congrats on that win but the season went on for 13 or so more games.
And we? You played? You watch them on TV.

Last edited:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not crying, it's having pride in your team. It's also going to a game and expecting a higher brand of football. I'm not just singling out the SEC, (even though they schedule bitches) I'm also calling out any major school for playing a cream puff. Washington should not be playing Portland State!

Well shit, I hope I can find something about Alabama to have pride in soon.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, I hope I can find something about Alabama to have pride in soon.
Everyone knows you are fucked now that Kiffin is gone. Bama hasn't won a game since he left.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your dumb ass doesn't realize theres 13 other teams in the SEC . All of which were ranked lower than USC by years end. LOL. Clemson was beat by Pitt early yet they went on to beat Bama and win the Championship.So congrats on that win but the season went on for 13 or so more games.
And we? You played? You watch them on TV.

I know of the games Alabama played, USC was among the easiest.

USC finished #3 because you played a much easier schedule for the 2nd half of the year, only facing like 2 teams that even had winning record or something like that.

And you finished it off with a Rose Bowl win, which means shit now because you didn't even play the best Big10 team.

Congrats on your media ranking, but on the field USC was an easy win.

PS: I don't remember Clemson getting blown the fuck out 52-6.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know of the games Alabama played, USC was among the easiest.

USC finished #3 because you played a much easier schedule for the 2nd half of the year, only facing like 2 teams that even had winning record or something like that.

And you finished it off with a Rose Bowl win, which means shit now because you didn't even play the best Big10 team.

Congrats on your media ranking, but on the field USC was an easy win.

PS: I don't remember Clemson getting blown the fuck out 52-6.

Yeah USC only played four teams ranked higher than every other SEC team not named Bama. Whats thats say about playing the SEC..lol

I do remember Clemson losing to Pitt. An unranked Pitt. USC lost to 2nd ranked Bama.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah USC only played four teams ranked higher than every other SEC team not named Bama. Whats thats say about playing the SEC..lol

I do remember Clemson losing to Pitt. An unranked Pitt. USC lost to 2nd ranked Bama.
Pitt was 2-0 against conference champs last season.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitt was 2-0 against conference champs last season.

I was just showing a loss can be overcome with the growth of a team. USC did go on to beat the PAC and the B10 winner.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You beat a total of 3 teams with a winning record all year.

And somehow that is worthy of #3 in the AP?

:lol:

USC is the most overhyped bullshit team in college football year after year.