• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Discussion

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some interesting tidbits here

1. Twins have been very fortunate in their pitching health thus far

2. We are 33-22 in games started by guys currently a part of the rotation. A very good pace.

3. Paddack while hes had to wear some rough games to help the pen, has been exactly what we expected as a #4 starter. A couple gems. A couple massive duds. Everything else good enough to give us a chance.

4. While I keep stating I think the SWR regression is imminient. We are also barely.500 in Lopez/Ryan/Ober starts which points to lots of progression there. Especially with Lopez whose been actually been bad indivdually regardless of team record.

Also anything we get from SWR is gravy.
you never know with a guy like SWR---- I think that in today's MLB- sometimes pitchers that are healthy and feeling good for a year can sustain it.

I think so much of starting pitching in todays game is being healthy and able to compete at top output...that guys can come up and go down so fast since its so dependent on health.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think the Guardians are going to draft Bazzana and not Condon. I dont know why but that is what I think.

I think I would rather have Condon---- but Bazzana is just everything the Guardians look for in a player- talent, work ethic, hitting skills, etc...Condon definitely has more upside- that is for sure.

I think they draft Bazzana #1 overall- pay him under slot- and have a ton on money to fill out their draft.

Today Zack Meisel was talking a potential Bichette trade--- but that guy has really fallen off- I wouldnt give up the farm for him- but it would be interesting to put him at SS- would seriously lengthen the lineup.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly have no clue who their going to draft- I think its Bazzana- but it could be Caglionone, it could be Kurst, it could be Condon.

They got lucky to get the #1 pick- and I think any of those 4 guys would really help.

Caglionone might even have more upside than Condon. Kurst and Bazzana are more high floor guys.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think the Guardians are going to draft Bazzana and not Condon. I dont know why but that is what I think.

I think I would rather have Condon---- but Bazzana is just everything the Guardians look for in a player- talent, work ethic, hitting skills, etc...Condon definitely has more upside- that is for sure.

I think they draft Bazzana #1 overall- pay him under slot- and have a ton on money to fill out their draft.

Today Zack Meisel was talking a potential Bichette trade--- but that guy has really fallen off- I wouldnt give up the farm for him- but it would be interesting to put him at SS- would seriously lengthen the lineup.

Think its too early for that label on Bichette. Hes been horrid this year no doubt. But he still hasnt really hit his prime and hes been remarkably consistent previously, his 3 full seasons hes had OPS+ of 121, 123 and 128.

I do think the Jays should consider moving him or Vlad though. Get a haul for one of them. Twins could use Vladdy but would never do it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AL Central should get a fair amount of All Stars

I would say the definite Guardians All Stars will be:

1. Ramirez
2. Clase
3. Naylor
4. Kwan

Gimenez and Fry have chances--- 2nd best is pretty shallow-- Semien and Altuve are mainstays- however Gimenez has a better war than Altuve right now.

Royals:
1. Witt
2. Lugo
3. Ragans
4. Sal Perez

Twins:
1. Jeffers
2. Ryan

not sure after that--- Lewis hurt so unless he really unloads its not gonna happen this year. With Witt, Seager, Volpe, Henderson in front of him- SS is tough in the AL so Correa would be unlikely. Maybe Dhuran?

Tigers:
1. Skubal
2. Greene?

Reese Olson has pitched well- but a lot of guys like that in the league and a lot of time until the game.

White Sox lone All Star will prob be Crochet or Fedde- whoever pitches better from here till the game.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Ramirez
2. Clase
3. Naylor
4. Kwan

Gimenez and Fry have chances--- 2nd best is pretty shallow-- Semien and Altuve are mainstays- however Gimenez has a better war than Altuve right now.

Royals:
1. Witt
2. Lugo
3. Ragans
4. Sal Perez

Twins:
1. Jeffers
2. Ryan

not sure after that--- Lewis hurt so unless he really unloads its not gonna happen this year. With Witt, Seager, Volpe, Henderson in front of him- SS is tough in the AL so Correa would be unlikely. Maybe Dhuran?

Tigers:
1. Skubal
2. Greene?

Reese Olson has pitched well- but a lot of guys like that in the league and a lot of time until the game.

White Sox lone All Star will prob be Crochet or Fedde- whoever pitches better from here till the game.
Too many wasted roster spots with the every team gets represented rule for 12 roster spots from the Central.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Ramirez
2. Clase
3. Naylor
4. Kwan

Royals:
1. Witt
2. Lugo
3. Ragans
4. Sal Perez

Twins:
1. Jeffers
2. Ryan

Tigers:
1. Skubal
2. Greene?

Only required to have one so the only Tiger right now is Skubal. Olson would be next best chance.

I think Jax right now has a good chance but you never know with relievers and who they choose.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Ramirez
2. Clase
3. Naylor
4. Kwan

Royals:
1. Witt
2. Lugo
3. Ragans
4. Sal Perez

Twins:
1. Jeffers
2. Ryan

Tigers:
1. Skubal
2. Greene?

Missing so much time I think makes Kwan less of a sure thing to make it.....but if he keeps playing a lot and like he has until teams are named I'd give Fry a chance. Naylor slump makes him less of a sure thing, too.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It sucks but like you said...lucky to be in this spot in the first place. They aren't going to fork up the money for Condon. It sucks but either way if Condon is like Judge and Bazzana is like Altuve. You can't really lose in that situation.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Must watch tv. I thought I would never say that about KC-CLE coming into the year. Hell, most years

Rain Lol GIF by FaZe Clan

Last edited:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks but like you said...lucky to be in this spot in the first place. They aren't going to fork up the money for Condon. It sucks but either way if Condon is like Judge and Bazzana is like Altuve. You can't really lose in that situation.
what am I missing.....I realize Dolan is cheap and lacks the will to win but would Condon not fit in their rookie allotment?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Witt Jr is butt fucking McKenzie.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins might never score a run against the Yanks again

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis will 2 walks and a web gem so far. Very disciplined.

Unfortunately, your best hitter walking twice isnt ideal when the rest of the team cant hit.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now Bobby Witt Jr is butt fucking his own team

Thats the kinda play that gets you banned from the game for betting allegations. What a dipshit