• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Discussion

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christian Vazquez has to just tear an acl or something. It’s the only way to get this fucker off this goddamn team.

I would literally tear my own acl. And castrate myself simply to never have to watch him bat again…..for any team. Yes, I wouldn’t wish this shit on even the yankees

Great comeback so far today. Outside of that fat piece of shit

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what David Fry is doing makes no sense. 100 ab's in he is at .366 avg., .496 obp

he will be one of the Guardians that has a major correction at some point, but he just keeps hitting for right now.

It will be hard for me to believe the Guardians can keep this pace up- but its fun for right now.
It really makes no sense. The guy just keeps hitting

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule lined up very nicely for the Guards

Played great baseball and got hot then before a regression could come, right after they started playing the special olympic teams around baseball.

Gonna be a long time before the division race gets tight.

Twins gotta just keep winning to keep pacing a WC spot

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins pulled off what the people call a "long con" on the Tigers

Let Maeda walk

Let divison rival grab him

Let him torpedo their great rotation that is saving their shitty lineup. Big brain stuff.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins pulled off what the people call a "long con" on the Tigers

Let Maeda walk

Let divison rival grab him

Let him torpedo their great rotation that is saving their shitty lineup. Big brain stuff.
I thought Flaherty was the bad signing.

Eventually I’m going to land a front office gig.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lopez finally with a great start and his era is below 5. Thats something I guess.

Need a 10 start heater beginning now tho.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lopez finally with a great start and his era is below 5. Thats something I guess.

Guardians have a brutal schedule starting in late July to about the end of August...thatll be a good test.

Fry with another homer tonight. This guy is unreal.

Williams should be back soon though which will be a huge boost to the rotation- and I bet they make a move or two at the deadline. Getting Kwan back tonight was obviously huge--- 3 hits his first game back.

fucking Rockies beat the Phils in a series- beat hte Guardians in their next series, and are now beating the Dodgers 5-0 tonight, lol...baseball is a strange game sometimes.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say- Freeman was batting like .320 out of the leadoff spot---- looks like he is starting to figure it out....it would be huge if he could really settle in and be a solid #2 hitter and extend the lineup.

Bo Naylor had a rough start last year too but was ridiculous the last month or so of the season.

As solid as the Guardians record is- their is plenty of room for improvement from guys- and honestly beside Fry and Lively- not many guys over-performing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he will be fine--

Correa is the guy I think could take off- he is hitting well but just hasnt had a whole lot of run production- if they could get some guys on base and put some pressure on the pitcher- i think his numbers could take off.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Twins are playing very well right now. But they aren't gaining any ground because the Guardians are playing as good or better.

Probably shouldn't have gone 0-5 against them.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he will be fine--

Correa is the guy I think could take off- he is hitting well but just hasnt had a whole lot of run production- if they could get some guys on base and put some pressure on the pitcher- i think his numbers could take off.

Correa is actually playing really well. Lotta good barrels. His D is always elite. His health is far better this year(yes he had the IL but that was unrealated oblique, foot is much improved). Hes never been a huge power guy but I would like a few more homers.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule lined up very nicely for the Guards

Played great baseball and got hot then before a regression could come, right after they started playing the special olympic teams around baseball.

Gonna be a long time before the division race gets tight.

Twins gotta just keep winning to keep pacing a WC spot
That is what I thought too. Rockies beat Phils and were playing their best baseball. Cleveland lost that series. Nationals just beat the Braves 3 out of 4. You realize again it’s still the majors and anything can happen. Cleveland lost 3 out of 4 against Chicago earlier in the year so I guess they can’t beat bad teams lol. You are in luck

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what I thought too. Rockies beat Phils and were playing their best baseball. Cleveland lost that series. Nationals just beat the Braves 3 out of 4. You realize again it’s still the majors and anything can happen. Cleveland lost 3 out of 4 against Chicago earlier in the year so I guess they can’t beat bad teams lol. You are in luck

While it was pretty, they faced "lay up" Corbin tonight. No one loses to that guy

Even the Twins-Vazquez, Margot, Farmer lineup crushed that loser

But you are right Guards are mostly where they are due to owning twins head to head and beating other good teams. But 2 rockies losses aside. Mets-Angels-Rockies-Nats-Royals(regression time)-Marlins is a dream stretch of games.

Twins have a very nice stretch coming up if they can survive this road trip

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the Guardians offered the Mets a huge deal for Lindor if they would pick up like half his money if the Guardians would be interested---- would the Guards pay 17M a year for Lindor and a bunch of prospects?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bibee has been so good lately- he started a little slow but he has really got comfortable lately.

I hope Williams gets back and healthy soon.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Braves really aren’t that good. After an 18-6 start they’re 14-17

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

Guys trip to Cleveland for the series next week. Any bars or restaurants we have to hit?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

Guys trip to Cleveland for the series next week. Any bars or restaurants we have to hit?
I would say the best place to go out is the West 25th area. Market Garden Brewery and Town Hall and the surrounding bars. It is just outside of downtown proper. After game beers- go to West 25th area. Dont go to --W. 6th and W 9th St. its like the clubby area which absolutely no longer appeals to me.

by the ball park- hit East 4th St. for pregame and food its in the very middle of downtown and like a 2 minute walk from the ballpark. It is a very nice area--- its a street with closed to traffic and a lot of bars and restaurants. A lot of good restaurants there- but Michael Symon's bbq spot is there- Mabel's--- i have gone there for lunch once in a while and its solid.

A more upscale dinner- Cleveland Chop is nice and Il Venetian are good options--- they arent crazy expensive- a good place i have taken clients. They arent like the high end stuff that is crazy expensive but still really good for a nicer dinner. Both are downtown.

if you are getting out of downtown- there are a lot of other options. But what i have suggested is the "downtown" area if you are staying in a hotel in the city.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is honestly close to getting to the time where David Fry is going to garner serious All Star consideration.

@ZackMeisel

MLB leaders in OPS (minimum 100 plate appearances):1. David Fry, 1.1142. Aaron Judge, 1.0203. Shohei Ohtani, 1.0104. Juan Soto, .999

David Fry once got bitten by a venomous snake. After five days of excruciating pain, the snake died.David Fry can win Connect Four in three moves.David Fry can kill two stones with one bird.David Fry can slam a revolving door.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correa is actually playing really well. Lotta good barrels. His D is always elite. His health is far better this year(yes he had the IL but that was unrealated oblique, foot is much improved). Hes never been a huge power guy but I would like a few more homers.

You were cutting him last year ftr