• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Discussion

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Duffey as a person. He seems to be a genuine guy and his wife has always been a sweetheart that has tipped well at the bar. But he had to go. We can't keep running him out there when he's been this awful.
This wife of his, uh, where’s his wife’s ass, career wise?

As was mentioned previously, you guys really should’ve threw in a High A kid that hasn’t stood out for Chafin. It’s silly he’s on this Tigers roster I watched tonight.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As was mentioned previously, you guys really should’ve threw in a High A kid that hasn’t stood out for Chafin. It’s silly he’s on this Tigers roster I watched tonight.

She's a cute brunette, girl next-door type. Likes light beer.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What Al Avila has done.....well if the owner gave a shit he'd be fired.

At some point he has to accept the blame for this shit show.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Al Avila has done.....well if the owner gave a shit he'd be fired.

At some point he has to accept the blame for this shit show.
If they traded Skubal I’d promised myself zero innings of paying attention till he was fired.

Since they didn’t, I got to see about ten of those 13 walks last night.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they traded Skubal I’d promised myself zero innings of paying attention till he was fired.

Yep. If they had traded Skubal I'd have been right there with you. We are supposed to be closing in on the other side of this rebuild not trading the young controllable players for more prospects.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There needs to be a criminal investigation into MLB and all involved should quite literally be executed.

How in the flying fuck is Sanchez supposed to catch that ball? Is he supposed to just not catch the ball and let the run score?

Beckham threw the most perfect throw in the history of baseball, and Sanchez cant..........catch it?

Absolutely fucked us out of a massive game and a hell of a comeback

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There needs to be a criminal investigation into MLB and all involved should quite literally be executed.

How in the flying fuck is Sanchez supposed to catch that ball? Is he supposed to just not catch the ball and let the run score?

Beckham threw the most perfect throw in the history of baseball, and Sanchez cant..........catch it?

Absolutely fucked us out of a massive game and a hell of a comeback

that's rough

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that's rough

Just brutal.

And a huge game that saw our lead in division cut to 1 and 2 instead of 2 and 3 before we go to LA.

Usually I hate rocco as anyone knows, but I lvoed how he did not hold back in the post game. Does not give a fuck about fines. A truly horrendous overturn, which is what makes it even more wild. It was supposedly conclusively overturned. Just incredible.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never understood that Skubal trade talk.......tons of control.....good numbers.....he looks like a very solid #3....maybe a future #2......with Manning, Mize and Skubal- you have cheap talented pitchers to start to build a rotation around. If Rodriguez ever comes back from his mental trip- thats not a bad future rotation.

Haase and Barnhart is not a bad catcher duo.

I am surprised Torkelson struggled as much as he did. I am still super high on him- but you cant feel good about what he has shown thus far.

they screwed up so bad with the Baez signing- unless they just dont care and have the money to ignore it....organizationally they dont have much at SS- so its not terrible- but obviously a big overpay that has disappointed.

really- they need a GM with a clue that can tie this young talent together - they have potential star power between those 3 starters and Torkelson and Greene. Tons of teams would kill to have Skubal, Mize, Manning, Torkelson and Greene- but I jsut dont have the confidence they can put a real team around those guys right now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just brutal.

And a huge game that saw our lead in division cut to 1 and 2 instead of 2 and 3 before we go to LA.

Usually I hate rocco as anyone knows, but I lvoed how he did not hold back in the post game. Does not give a fuck about fines. A truly horrendous overturn, which is what makes it even more wild. It was supposedly conclusively overturned. Just incredible.
yah that was bullshit.

Twins gave up some solid capital- but adding a closer, a good setup guy and Mahle is just huge for them.

I dont know if the young Guardians can keep up unless Plesac and Civale really up their games- and they get more production out of RF and DH (or 1B- whatever Naylor is not playing).

Guards have some good players- but so many of them are young, -and they still have some glaring holes in the lineup.

Benson/Jones/Gonzalez have some potential at DH/RF, but you cant trust any of them at this point. Catcher is a blackhole offensively.

Gotta say though- having maybe the best closer in the big leagues, and Bieber and McKenzie at the front of the rotation, and Kwan and Rosario setting up the table for Jose gives them a shot.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to see a sport played by men governed as if they were precious little children.
I never understood that Skubal trade talk.......tons of control.....good numbers.....he looks like a very solid #3....maybe a future #2......with Manning, Mize and Skubal- you have cheap talented pitchers to start to build a rotation around. If Rodriguez ever comes back from his mental trip- thats not a bad future rotation.

I am surprised Torkelson struggled as much as he did. I am still super high on him- but you cant feel good about what he has shown thus far.

they screwed up so bad with the Baez signing- unless they just dont care and have the money to ignore it....organizationally they dont have much at SS- so its not terrible- but obviously a big overpay that has disappointed.

really- they need a GM with a clue that can tie this young talent together - they have potential star power between those 3 starters and Torkelson and Greene. Tons of teams would kill to have Skubal, Mize, Manning, Torkelson and Greene- but I jsut dont have the confidence they can put a real team around those guys right now.

The Tigers have to fire AA

It has to happen

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hated the Baez signing. They had money come off the books and needed a shortstop. So they paid for one. Really hate listening to the organization still trying to push the narrative he’s great defensively. He has to be among the leaders in errors. And no disciple at the plate. Fucker draws no walks.

Wasn’t happy to see Tork struggle. But the dude hadn’t played a ton of baseball since being drafted. And didn’t even get 20 games in his last year of college. He should have started the season in Toledo most likely. Still not how you want to see his debut go though.

Skubal has a higher ceiling than Mize imo. If healthy they’re a good start to a strong rotation. Hope to see Manning finish the season strong. Hate for this to be a lost season for him.

Not impressed with the top of our draft this year. Knee jerk reaction picks to what the organization doesn’t have.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting crushed by the Dodgers is never fun. At least make it competitive.

Tonight we get a rookie, if we can't get to him, we have to take a long look in the mirror offensively.

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sano. He is one of the biggest crashes and burns in recent history given the hype he had coming up and how he performed in his rookie season.
With his arm, I could imagine him being re-invented as a relief pitcher/pinch hitter.