• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aiyuk tells Jayden 49ers don't want him back.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like the Patriots. I couldn't agree with you more. Problem is that Higgins signed his tender. Bengals will Franchise him again next year.
You're probably right about that but give me your take on the following:
1 Higgins looking out for his health and a new contract by not being willing to play with nagging injuries because he doesn't have that new contract.

2. QB salaries taking bigger and bigger chunks out of the cap

3. A possible QB cap in the future. (The league has considered it)
Thanks!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ca is absolutely beautiful, but their large cities are horrible crime ridden homeless illegal alien shit holes . The variety of things you can do in CA is unmatched in the US . The cost of living , the bad policies of the state government, are causing people to leave . I have strongly thought about moving to Idaho just based on how much money I could save per yr .i love MI . Numerous things to do but the property taxes , insurance rates make it more viable for me to live in a state that maximizes my income in my pocket . Shoot FLA is pricing itself out of the range of the common man .

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cost of living in CA is horrible
There's an interesting juxtaposition between average salaries and cost of living in each state. There have been cross generations of people who have moved hoping to match their annual income in one state to lower cost of living in other states. More recent technological advancements and the Covid-19 pandemic (work from home) situation has given rise to greater employment flexibility and mobility.

Last edited:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20240626_132635_Instagram.jpg

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably right about that but give me your take on the following:
1 Higgins looking out for his health and a new contract by not being willing to play with nagging injuries because he doesn't have that new contract.
That's a danger every team faces when they Franchise any player. Problem for the player is that he devalues himself when he doesn't play because of a hangnail, A forearm bruise or a runny nose.

2. QB salaries taking bigger and bigger chunks out of the cap
$35M/$255M = 13.725%. About eight QBs are already north of $35M.

3. A possible QB cap in the future. (The league has considered it)
One owner brought it out in the open at the last Owner Meeting. He said outright that a $50M cap had to be set. Because that would be 20% of the entire annual cap. Going any higher will be prohibitive. He also wants a cap on WRs. He didn't give a top number.
Thanks!

Pretty soon, every position will be capped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW..................

Estimated that at some point the NFL will hit a max cap forever. At some point, there will be no more money anywhere to get their fingers on.

$500M ????????????

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in LA Ca for 2 years while I was in the Army . It costs way more to live in Ca for the common folk . You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in LA Ca for 2 years while I was in the Army . It costs way more to live in Ca for the common folk . You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise
my oldest great nephew was born in cally 30 yrs ago.my neice came back home cause it cost so much for 3 to live there even then.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA is trash.
San Diego is expensive.
Sacramento is a sleeper.
West Virginia is worst than LA.
Sorry country, sorry my dude.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA is trash.
San Diego is expensive.
Sacramento is a sleeper.
West Virginia is worst than LA.
Sorry country, sorry my dude.
lol no its not WV may not have the money those States do but they are trash compared to WV

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother-in-law has his home in San Diego, and complains constantly about the cost of things, but whenever someone suggests that he might consider moving, he'll give them a particular look and tell them how crazy that sounds to him. Taxes are high too, but again, he tells us that they are happy to pay them in exchange for what they get in return.
The wife's aunt lives in Livermore and there's no thoughts of moving from there either.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother-in-law has his home in San Diego, and complains constantly about the cost of things, but whenever someone suggests that he might consider moving, he'll give them a particular look and tell them how crazy that sounds to him. Taxes are high too, but again, he tells us that they are happy to pay them in exchange for what they get in return.
The wife's aunt lives in Livermore and there's no thoughts of moving from there either.

Its ridiculous but a great city, expenses aside. The pace is less hectic and i believe that contributes to the kindness in Cali. One of my best friends actually did the same gesture, he said he's never coming back to the DMV

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My job allows me to live anywhere in the world . I probably will work 10-15 years more as I only work half the year .i can draw ssn right now but I will wait till 67. And as long as my health holds up I will continue to work . I get big money quickly which allows for travel . So I am blessed. I like Idaho

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My job allows me to live anywhere in the world . I probably will work 10-15 years more as I only work half the year .i can draw ssn right now but I will wait till 67. And as long as my health holds up I will continue to work . I get big money quickly which allows for travel . So I am blessed. I like Idaho
my fave place I visited and would enjoy living was San Antonio,tx

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do they get in return for those high taxes?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I moved to Florida in 2022 from New Hampshire. Winter was just getting to be too much for me to handle.

New Hampshire is now #2 behind Utah as one of the best places to live. WHY???

1. No income tax
2. No sales tax.......yeah, buy anything and not have a tax on it. (Except booze and cigarettes, but the state controls booze sales and people drive from as far away as NY and NJ to buy liquor and butts. It's worth the gas to pay $55-$60 a carton.)
3. Taxes are just a bit higher for property and you have to pay an annual Excise tax on all vehicles.
4. Homes are a lot cheaper than anywhere close to large cities.

BIGGEST PROBLEM??????

Idiots are moving out of blue states because of taxes and horrible governments. Then they bitch because they don't have all of the "stuff" they had in MA, NY, or CT. Now they're trying to turn red states blue so they'll be just like the states that they bailed out of. How about just going back to where you came from and enjoy all of the shit you're missing?