• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aiyuk tells Jayden 49ers don't want him back.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold up......NO ONE has Aaron freakin Rogers in their top 5?
God tier.

Manning
Montana
Marino
Brady
Rogers

If i had to update this Mahomes moves to the 1 spot
Just saw this image today.sw3zr9pe5rba1.jpg

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, that's why I used the the smiley face.
After I researched it that same photo was used to say he was at Pittsburgh International Airport too!
this is good cause after reading the 2024 training camp thread, it appears as if you guys are one receiver away.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is good cause after reading the 2024 training camp thread, it appears as if you guys are one receiver away.
I'm not sure what you mean by "one receiver away" but from my perspective, it means making this team as competitive as possible during the rebuild. Btw; that doesn't necessarily mean that they win a bunch of games but knowing that another tweak, here, another addition there does get you into the conversation about being serious contenders. Think about it this way... your team hasn't won anything deep into the post season since 1995 ( not trying to be insulting here) but they are consistently in every conversation concerning playoffs, and that's because they always have the talent to make a lot of noise. If the initial goal of this team is that, then we are indeed, "one receiver away."

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which teams might trade for Brandon Aiyuk?​

According to a report from Cam Marino, two teams are leading the race in case the San Francisco 49ers decide to trade Brandon Aiyuk. Surprisingly, the Pittsburgh Steelers might not get their primary target.

“The Patriots and Browns are the front runners in trade discussions for 49ers star receiver Brandon Aiyuk, per a league source. Both teams are offering more than $30M. Though the Steelers are also in the mix, this should come down to the Patriots and the Browns. Aiyuk is not expected to be a 49er in 2024.”

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what you mean by "one receiver away" but from my perspective, it means making this team as competitive as possible during the rebuild. Btw; that doesn't necessarily mean that they win a bunch of games but knowing that another tweak, here, another addition there does get you into the conversation about being serious contenders. Think about it this way... your team hasn't won anything deep into the post season since 1995 ( not trying to be insulting here) but they are consistently in every conversation concerning playoffs, and that's because they always have the talent to make a lot of noise. If the initial goal of this team is that, then we are indeed, "one receiver away."
who puts Dallas in playoff conversations each year? This hasn't been Dallas football fans. It's the same media that points at the Lakers and Yankees for their leagues. Somehow the media thinks these teams are important for playoff hype.

It's funny you think you need to remind me it's been since 1995 for Dallas. Compare the two teams drafting over the years and you'll see the difference between these team.

I'd love to read this board if you guys had 5 division banners out of the last 10 years and the players Dallas has drafted.

New season, maybe something changes for our respective teams.

Good Luck.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t smart to give up resources when you don’t have too. We had 4 wins last year . We arent near being contenders just yet nor should we trade future assets at this time just to be in the playoff conversation. You do that when you have a shot at superbowls

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who puts Dallas in playoff conversations each year? This hasn't been Dallas football fans. It's the same media that points at the Lakers and Yankees for their leagues. Somehow the media thinks these teams are important for playoff hype.

It's funny you think you need to remind me it's been since 1995 for Dallas. Compare the two teams drafting over the years and you'll see the difference between these team.

I'd love to read this board if you guys had 5 division banners out of the last 10 years and the players Dallas has drafted.

Good Luck.
They put themselves in the playoff conversations every year. Besides the tremendous run that they get from the press and that "America's team" moniker that Mike Irvin and Co. Created, here's their win totals and division finishes from the last ten years...wins = 8 , 12, 4, 13, 9, 10, 8, 6, 12, 12, 12. Division 2nd, 1st, 4th, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 1st.

Again, I was not intentionally or unintentionally trying to insult you nor making it a point to question your historical knowledge of the team that you follow/support.

If this team had 5 division titles out of the last ten years and had drafted the same players that Dallas did, I agree with you, it would be interesting reading the various posts, primarily because without almost everything else being the same as it is in Texas, they all fail here anyway. We'd have to have Jerrah and company, same coaches etc., or no division titles, no public notoriety, no disappointment and definitely no expectations. What we would predictably have is @dad preaching patience, @deanpet21 , declaring more victories and even @Sportster 72 insisting that they should have kept Kirk over Dak. :D

Maybe you're on to something... new season and the inevitable changes that come with time will bring something different, but what I'm hoping for is a return to the best division in football, where each team beat the hell out of each other (iron sharpens iron) and SBs resulted from it. In the meantime...

Good luck to you as well.

Last edited:

ThomasTomasz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good Luck.
One team had an owner who at least has a clue from time to time. One team had an owner who wanted to emulate said owner who has a clue from time to time, but also allowed executives to treat the franchise like a frat house.

New ownership, who preaches patience from his other stops as an owner, brought in a sought after executive to try and implement a GM-centered approach. I’m hoping the end result is something similar to Seattle, Baltimore and Philadelphia where we are a competitor year in and year out, and able to be a talent pipeline. I think we’re going to build something very similar to how the Orioles did things in MLB, and it’s about time this organization got away from people who aren’t qualified for their jobs.

We still have a ways to go, but I like our ceiling over Dallas, unless Jerry starts to give up some control. But right now, Dallas is on top of us, and likely will be for the next year, maybe even two.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand corrected, thanks!

I'm pulling for the division! #ReturntoNFCEdominance
Yes the Steelers turned down the opportunity of having the name

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They put themselves in the playoff conversations every year. Besides the tremendous run that they get from the press and that "America's team" moniker that Mike Irvin and Co. Created, here's their win totals and division finishes from the last ten years...wins = 8 , 12, 4, 13, 9, 10, 8, 6, 12, 12, 12. Division 2nd, 1st, 4th, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 1st.

Again, I was not intentionally or unintentionally trying to insult you nor making it a point to question your historical knowledge of the team that you follow/support.

If this team had 5 division titles out of the last ten years and had drafted the same players that Dallas did, I agree with you, it would be interesting reading the various posts, primarily because without almost everything else being the same as it is in Texas, they all fail here anyway. We'd have to have Jerrah and company, same coaches etc., or no division titles, no public notoriety, no disappointment and definitely no expectations. What we would predictably have is @dad preaching patience, @deanpet21 , declaring more victories and even @Sportster 72 insisting that they should have kept Kirk over Dak. :D

Maybe you're on to something... new season and the inevitable changes that come with time will bring something different, but what I'm hoping for is a return to the best division in football, where each team beat the hell out of each other (iron sharpens iron) and SBs resulted from it. In the meantime...

Good luck to you as well.
i,ve hated dallas forever,but every year they kicked one teams ass after another and made the playoffs more time than not.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes had no difference makers at wr last year , mostly 2’s and 3’s . Only so much you can do in an off season to address things . It looks like we got our solution at qb . It looks like ownership and the FO is top notch . Our lbs are upgraded , our safeties are also upgraded , the d/line is improved from the post mid season trade status , our tes are improved, our center is improved , our rbs are improved, our coaching appears to be improved, now we have holes and let’s see how TC and preseason pan out and go from there
Except for the fact that Mahomes and his own brilliance are in year 7 last year.