• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Aggy vs Piggy

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigerbait;

That's his point. You guys have not had to deal with the aggie logic yet much. This is part of the reason why there have been hundreds of aggie jokes for decades. They quite simply lie and make things up. Always have.

* Same group that became one of the most penalized schools in NCAA history for cheating (named the aggie cheat era);
* Same group that lied to an entire conference - twice;
* Same group that said they were going to suspend a player - and then didn't;
* Same group that lied in saying johnny hollywood didn't take money (when we all know he did);
* Same group that lied about NC's that it didn't win;
* Same group that lied in claiming a conference championship it got throttled in;
* Same group that lied in claiming a conference championship it never even played in.

Get used to it sec.:yahoo:

No going to argue your bullshit & lies. We've done that before. I'll give you credit, you will stick to your version of the truth till you die (or get professional help).

You try to warn LSU fan about Aggie logic. How about t-sip logic. Texas is 5he best program in CFB because they make the most money. Thats the most important thing. Face it Texas is the Walmart for CFB. You make a toh of money but the product is crap.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I am from Texas. You grow up in Texas, you root for Texas boys when they're playing boys from, well, anywhere else.

I think Manziel, Evans, Malena, are great football players. I wish the hell they played for the horns. But they don't. Well, they cycle has turned for awhile. What the hell. You live long enough, it always turns, never stops.

Yes, I hate that the ags are doing great and my alma mater is not. And we have the coach, who was so nice to the ags when the bonfire tragedy happended, then lost the friggin game. Yeah, that's our coach. But that's not a bad thing.

Yes, the Horns won the last game in a 100+ year rivalry. Yes, the ags would beat the horns today. No, the horns did not end the rivalry. Yes, the horns did ask the ags to go in on the Network. Yes, the ags said no. Yes, it was a good thing for the ags to get out from under the horns shadow. Yada yada.

I just wanted to watch the game, and not get into all this old bullshit. That's all.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Droopdog51, okay. Didn't know the backstory on the sig. Hey, I over reacted. Sometimes I just look at the 'right here and now', and don't care about anything before.

You know, I was just enjoying watching several games, no stress, and was not in a fighting mood.

It was a big rivalry though. Maybe someday it'll come back. Then we can go at it the way we should.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I am from Texas. You grow up in Texas, you root for Texas boys when they're playing boys from, well, anywhere else.

I think Manziel, Evans, Malena, are great football players. I wish the hell they played for the horns. But they don't. Well, they cycle has turned for awhile. What the hell. You live long enough, it always turns, never stops.

Yes, I hate that the ags are doing great and my alma mater is not. And we have the coach, who was so nice to the ags when the bonfire tragedy happended, then lost the friggin game. Yeah, that's our coach. But that's not a bad thing.

Yes, the Horns won the last game in a 100+ year rivalry. Yes, the ags would beat the horns today. No, the horns did not end the rivalry. Yes, the horns did ask the ags to go in on the Network. Yes, the ags said no. Yes, it was a good thing for the ags to get out from under the horns shadow. Yada yada.

I just wanted to watch the game, and not get into all this old bullshit. That's all.

Come by my house for some Q and coldies on game day. I hang with a mix of ags, techies and teasips (part of living in Texas) other than a little ball breaking nothing gets out of hand over here...:suds:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you have a phantom NC from 1970. You know the one where the final coach's poll was from before the bowl game. The the horns go out and lose the Cotton Bowl. Nebraska won the AP championship. Yet you t-sips claim the 1970 NC. A&M didn't just give themselves those NCs. The 1919 & 1939 are listed on the NCAA website and the 1927 is based on Sagrin.

You have to be drunk if you think A&M's defense is worse that the longhorns. t.u. gave up more rushing yards to a Morman with a knee brace than A&M gave up to Bama. When t.u. only allowed 270 rushing yards to Ole Miss, that was a huge improvement. In fact, that was cutting the rushing yards allowed in half over the previous game.

This just in, Mack Brown said that today was Texas' best defensive performance of the year.

AP and UPI decided the NC back in the day. NEbraska won the AP, UPI gave it to your big bro. You don't wake up one day and decide to add phantom NC's, period. Keep in mind, Rice raped your defense for over 500 yds of offense and then a below average Bama offense took your defense's manhood as well. I also believe SHSU Directional had their way with your shitty defense, too. In fact, let's compare:

Total Defense:

Texas (#109) - gives up 466 ypg
Aggy (#112) - gives up 476 ypg

Scoring Defense:

Texas (#78) - gives up 28 ppg
Aggy (#86) - gives up 30.8 ppg

Since your sig brought it up, let's compare rushing defenses, shall we:

Rushing Defense:

Texas (#117) - gives up 260 ypg
Aggy (#107) - gives up 207 ypg

If I were you, I really wouldn't be ridiculing your big bro's defense, seeing how your defense is shittier than ours. Only difference is, ya'll have an offense and we don't, that's your saving grace. But make no mistake, your defense sucks large donkey cock.....

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a typical aggy post on my FB news feed:

View attachment 6790

yup that just about says it all.

:agree:

It would be great if A&M and Texas were top ranked teams (and still played on Thanksgiving). That would be great for the State of Texas. With the talent in the state and the resources of the two schools, there is no reason why they both can't be two of the best in the country.

You seem to be one of the better horns fans, yet you took a shot at Aggie fans on this thread before an A&M fan even posted on it. That and the constant shit talking from other t-sips like hizzle, Texasexes, and others is the reason I take shots at the longhorns. They dish out alot of shit and whine and bitch when you point out problems with Texas.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would be great if A&M and Texas were top ranked teams (and still played on Thanksgiving). That would be great for the State of Texas. With the talent in the state and the resources of the two schools, there is no reason why they both can't be two of the best in the country.

You seem to be one of the better horns fans, yet you took a shot at Aggie fans on this thread before an A&M fan even posted on it. That and the constant shit talking from other t-sips like hizzle, Texasexes, and others is the reason I take shots at the longhorns. They dish out alot of shit and whine and bitch when you point out problems with Texas.

It's called a rivalry. Of course there will be shit talking. Not really sure who is whine and bitching here. I, along with several Orangebloods, acknowledge our team sucks. My rebuttle is when Aggy claims we're living in the past when in fact, we have both accomplished the same thing in the past 2 years: JACKSHIT. Nobody gives a shit if you finished ranked in the top 5 for the 1st time since the 50's, nobody gives a shit if you won the Cotton Bowl for the 1st time since the late 80's and nobody gives a shit if you finished 5th in your conference. What matters are NC's, conference titles and playing in BCS bowls, which neither one of our schools have done the past 2 years.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think I took a shot. I looked back, and there was a post copying some Ag fans' rant. I thought the rant was stupid, and it seemed to match a number of those I see on other communication streams, so I said so. So, if that's taking a shot, not sure what to say.

If a horn fan had made the same rant, I'd have also called it stupid. I also sure as hell would not side with it. But that's just me.

Hopefully, the series will return, and at least we can both stand together in the stands and support our teams.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The series will return. They have to wait long enough to make the maximum amount of money off of the hype. If they wait too long the younger generation won't care. It is already pretty tame compared to the way it was back in my day.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called a rivalry. Of course there will be shit talking. Not really sure who is whine and bitching here. I, along with several Orangebloods, acknowledge our team sucks. My rebuttle is when Aggy claims we're living in the past when in fact, we have both accomplished the same thing in the past 2 years: JACKSHIT. Nobody gives a shit if you finished ranked in the top 5 for the 1st time since the 50's, nobody gives a shit if you won the Cotton Bowl for the 1st time since the late 80's and nobody gives a shit if you finished 5th in your conference. What matters are NC's, conference titles and playing in BCS bowls, which neither one of our schools have done the past 2 years.

I was told by several of you horns fans that A&M wasn't your rival. OU was your rival. A&M doesn't matter to you horn fans, especially now that the Aggies are not even in the same conference. Yet, you are quick to run smack about A&M.

I wouldn't say A&M hasn't accomplished JACKSHIT the last 2 years. Manziel was the first ever Heisman winner, A&M has been a player on the national scene, and generated a ton of excitement. By your logic, Wisconsin (8-6) had a better year than A&M last year because they played in a BCS bowl. Only a great fool would say that.

I never accused you of living in the past. Texas has a long and great history. I contended that Texas wasn't as good as you horn fans thought and was told I was stupid and that the plan in Austin was to return to significance in 2013 and everything was in order to do that. Now you are just hoping that you can get a win over Iowa State and not be an embarrassment before the annual ass whipping you take from OU in the RRSO.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes. You take shots at us and we take shots at you. It's in state college football rivalry for christ sake. Please find 1 post where I have "whined" about you taking shots at Texas? Just 1.

You will not find any posts from me calling people juvenile school yard names (asshole, fucktoy, douchebag, or even idiot, moron, etc...). However, you will find plenty with me criticizing aggie hypocrisy, johhnywannabehollywood, the Sooners, team sec, etc....

All part of sports my man. Quit whining about whiners who wanna whine when they're not really whining which makes you look like a whiner.:whistle:

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread:

800px-Warsaw_Pillow_Fight_2010_%284487959761%29.jpg

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Tech sits on the sidelines, looking for a student section to ram some goalposts into.

that was the visiting section, thank you very much... and it was the easiest way out of the stadium... aggy was just too stoopid to get out of the way

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The series will return. They have to wait long enough to make the maximum amount of money off of the hype. If they wait too long the younger generation won't care. It is already pretty tame compared to the way it was back in my day.

Might return sooner than we all think once Dodds is gone this summer. Dodds has stated we won't ever play Aggy again. I think with some new blood in charge, we'll start playing each other very soon.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was told by several of you horns fans that A&M wasn't your rival. OU was your rival. A&M doesn't matter to you horn fans, especially now that the Aggies are not even in the same conference. Yet, you are quick to run smack about A&M.

I wouldn't say A&M hasn't accomplished JACKSHIT the last 2 years. Manziel was the first ever Heisman winner, A&M has been a player on the national scene, and generated a ton of excitement. By your logic, Wisconsin (8-6) had a better year than A&M last year because they played in a BCS bowl. Only a great fool would say that.

I never accused you of living in the past. Texas has a long and great history. I contended that Texas wasn't as good as you horn fans thought and was told I was stupid and that the plan in Austin was to return to significance in 2013 and everything was in order to do that. Now you are just hoping that you can get a win over Iowa State and not be an embarrassment before the annual ass whipping you take from OU in the RRSO.

Depends who you are talking to. I'm sure the Tshirt fans would say something like that, but true alumni like myself, who have Aggy grads in the family will beg to differ with you. OU and Aggy are/will always be our rivals, with the Piglets a distant 3rd now (would love to get that rivalry going again).

0 conference titles and 0 NC's, that's all what matters. The Heisman is a glorified fashion show nowadays and is an individual award. So again, both schools have accomplished dick the last 2 years. Yeah, we'll probably get our asses handed to us by the Pooners again, but remember this: Aggy is one Manziel injury away from back to being irrelevant again....