• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Aggy vs Piggy

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit man, cant you just get over the longhorns and watch the game? The longhorns are not playing in this game.

Well, look who is on this thread. It was started by a Red Raider and has some t-sips on it. And the t-sip started talking shit about Aggies before the first post from an A&M fan was on the thread.

This is aggy we're talking about here man, and look at his sig.

that's what I mean. the comment AND the sig. I mean, Texas isn't even playing tonight. :noidea:

Jefe, the sig is a direct response to your buddy TexasExes and his signature. But I guess his sig is just fine.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, look who is on this thread. It was started by a Red Raider and has some t-sips on it. And the t-sip started talking shit about Aggies before the first post from an A&M fan was on the thread.

Jefe, the sig is a direct response to your buddy TexasExes and his signature. But I guess his sig is just fine.

Ha ha, stupid Farmer. Difference in my sig and yours is that your big bro actually wins NC's; we don't add phantom NC's from 90 years ago. Also, Aggy's defense is just as shitty as our defense is; might be worse in fact......

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas

LOLLLLLLLLLLL FUCK YOU BEILEMA FFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Your season starts now and you wont win another game you FAT SHIT.

too bad this giant blob went to Arkansas I use to root for the hogs.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something Arkansas has done that Oregon hasn't:

Actually played a decent team.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're already a douche. Don't become a bigger douche by supporting Fat Bielema.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha, stupid Farmer. Difference in my sig and yours is that your big bro actually wins NC's; we don't add phantom NC's from 90 years ago. Also, Aggy's defense is just as shitty as our defense is; might be worse in fact......

No you have a phantom NC from 1970. You know the one where the final coach's poll was from before the bowl game. The the horns go out and lose the Cotton Bowl. Nebraska won the AP championship. Yet you t-sips claim the 1970 NC. A&M didn't just give themselves those NCs. The 1919 & 1939 are listed on the NCAA website and the 1927 is based on Sagrin.

You have to be drunk if you think A&M's defense is worse that the longhorns. t.u. gave up more rushing yards to a Morman with a knee brace than A&M gave up to Bama. When t.u. only allowed 270 rushing yards to Ole Miss, that was a huge improvement. In fact, that was cutting the rushing yards allowed in half over the previous game.

This just in, Mack Brown said that today was Texas' best defensive performance of the year.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M didn't just give themselves those NCs.

b5UsJ.jpg

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do they claim those conference championships? I sorta understand the sad logic behind the old NC claims, but what's the story on the conference claims?

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do they claim those conference championships? I sorta understand the sad logic behind the old NC claims, but what's the story on the conference claims?

Tigerbait;

That's his point. You guys have not had to deal with the aggie logic yet much. This is part of the reason why there have been hundreds of aggie jokes for decades. They quite simply lie and make things up. Always have.

* Same group that became one of the most penalized schools in NCAA history for cheating (named the aggie cheat era);
* Same group that lied to an entire conference - twice;
* Same group that said they were going to suspend a player - and then didn't;
* Same group that lied in saying johnny hollywood didn't take money (when we all know he did);
* Same group that lied about NC's that it didn't win;
* Same group that lied in claiming a conference championship it got throttled in;
* Same group that lied in claiming a conference championship it never even played in.

Get used to it sec.:yahoo:

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In '97 A&M won the Big 12 South Conference title and in 2010 A&M tied with Oklahoma and Ok St for the South title.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In '97 A&M won the Big 12 South Conference title and in 2010 A&M tied with Oklahoma and Ok St for the South title.

but the sign says "Conference Champions", not "Conference Division Champions".... :noidea:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but the sign says "Conference Champions", not "Conference Division Champions".... :noidea:

:lol: Yep.

:wtf2: I know.

:laugh3: We all know.

:wtf2: This stuff will continue though.

:doh: Now you are finally being exposed to the aggie logic.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigerbait;

That's his point. You guys have not had to deal with the aggie logic yet much. This is part of the reason why there have been hundreds of aggie jokes for decades. They quite simply lie and make things up. Always have.

* Same group that became one of the most penalized schools in NCAA history for cheating (named the aggie cheat era);
* Same group that lied to an entire conference - twice;
* Same group that said they were going to suspend a player - and then didn't;
* Same group that lied in saying johnny hollywood didn't take money (when we all know he did);
* Same group that lied about NC's that it didn't win;
* Same group that lied in claiming a conference championship it got throttled in;
* Same group that lied in claiming a conference championship it never even played in.

Get used to it sec.:yahoo:

More Aggie hate by Shizzle Licker and the rest of the teasippin taco meat fans. Any thread with A&M tags will bring the orange trolls. Don't y'all have better shit to talk about like who your next HC will be after your 3-9 season, how tu the greatest program in the nation (seven years ago), how much you lose the RRR by?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The sight used to say SWC Champs...Big 12 South Champs...Big 12 Champs... and now they are in the SEC and could eventually end up adding SEC West Champs... and SEC Champs...so they combined them all to say Conference Champs...

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn't trying to start shit, or troll. I was just watching the game. It was an aggie who started badmouthing the horns. The horns are not playing. I wasn't trashing the ags. I was just WATCHING THE FUCKING GAME. I just wasn't in the mood to hear it again. I just wanted to watch the fucking game.

Cant I watch the fucking game and not get hammered with aggie v. horns bullshit? I mean, yall left the fucking conference. Let it go. Give it up. Leave us the fuck alone.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, that I got that off my chest. Sorry for yelling.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't trying to start shit, or troll. I was just watching the game. It was an aggie who started badmouthing the horns. The horns are not playing. I wasn't trashing the ags. I was just WATCHING THE FUCKING GAME. I just wasn't in the mood to hear it again. I just wanted to watch the fucking game.

Cant I watch the fucking game and not get hammered with aggie v. horns bullshit? I mean, yall left the fucking conference. Let it go. Give it up. Leave us the fuck alone.
:agree::suds: