• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baron Browning

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a young evil NFL Defensive genius with my own roster of Denver Broncos to play with - I'd have a defense featuring Baron Browning coming from anywhere after the QB or ball carrier. You can also drop him into the pass defense and snag a takeaway.

Staying healthy is a question mark for Browning, but if you wanted a pass rush Browning will blow through any stunts arranged to give him access to the backfield.

IMO - the best NFL defenses are the ones that take some risk going after the ball. NFL defenses should be judged only on how many drives they defeat for zero points and how many TDs the defense can pare down to a FG. Those defenses have to have playmakers. Baron Browning can be made into a playmaker. NFL game comes down to being good at QB and being good at putting the QB down.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

Browning arrived last year when injuries took place. The only thing that will stop him is if he can't stay healthy which durability has been an issue so far.

To piggyback off this thread. Here is our thread late in the year where we talk about Browning. Thought this might be easier then re-typing.