• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 5yd concepts are FIRE!

6ub6yv.jpg

@Pure Steel

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This right here is very telling... People used these charts against Ben all last year claiming his arm was dead.

Different year, different QB, same offense.

FdRTZL1WYAQeuz7

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if you're keeping score at home.... The Steelers run a horizontal passing attack. The Ravens run a 90s college offense. The Bengals run 2 offenses - One for pass plays (shotgun) and one for run plays (under center) while asking the D to kindly not read the play before the snap. And the Browns run an offense that is dependent upon a sexual predator avoiding a relapse over the next 10 weeks.

It's a good division.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if you're keeping score at home.... The Steelers run a horizontal passing attack. The Ravens run a 90s college offense. The Bengals run 2 offenses - One for pass plays (shotgun) and one for run plays (under center) while asking the D to kindly not read the play before the snap. And the Browns run an offense that is dependent upon a sexual predator avoiding a relapse over the next 10 weeks.

It's a good division.
Well, for the Browns O, at least last night Chubb was carrying the whole show and was unstoppable:

pyramid-saving-scheme-smetek.jpg

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you throw Kenny in and QB wasn’t the problem.. you risk ruining him

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you throw Kenny in and QB wasn’t the problem.. you risk ruining him

MT's averaging less than 190 yards per game. With only two TD's. And barely completing 60% of his passes. That's not good.

All rookie QB take their lumps. Wouldn't it be better to KP get playing time this season?

As far as the possibility of ruining him. I don't see the Steelers being that bad that he gets ruined.

Look at Trevor Lawrence. The Jags have less talent than the Steelers. He had a complete jackass bozo as a HC to start his career and he's not ruined.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MT's averaging less than 190 yards per game. With only two TD's. And barely completing 60% of his passes. That's not good.

All rookie QB take their lumps. Wouldn't it be better to KP get playing time this season?

As far as the possibility of ruining him. I don't see the Steelers being that bad that he gets ruined.

Look at Trevor Lawrence. The Jags have less talent than the Steelers. He had a complete jackass bozo as a HC to start his career and he's not ruined.
I agree. I don't think they'd ruin Kenny.... If anything, throwing the ball sideways all day will prevent him from getting sacked all over the field or throwing many interceptions. Their system is very conservative and while he might not hit full potential with so many restrictions, he also is unlikely to be damaged.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was just saying it’s a risk, but you make some good points. I wonder if Matt Canada is more to blame than Mitchell though. I’m sure Steelers fans have a better idea than me. Kenny is the exciting option, especially when the passing attack has been lackluster, but what if Kenny comes in and plays worse?

Too early to tell on Lawrence tbh

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Steelers, I'd also like to see Kenny play in poor weather during the late portions of the season. Too much has already been written about his small hands. And I know people have analyzed his fumbles in college from every angle. I'd like to see if it is a problem that can be addressed with tweaks to his mechanics. Seems like a good year to start making those kinds of adjustments.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I don't think they'd ruin Kenny.... If anything, throwing the ball sideways all day will prevent him from getting sacked all over the field or throwing many interceptions. Their system is very conservative and while he might not hit full potential with so many restrictions, he also is unlikely to be damaged.

It's only a matter of time before PK gets on the field. I would think the Steelers have no intenstions of keeping MT around after this season.

I was just saying it’s a risk, but you make some good points. I wonder if Matt Canada is more to blame than Mitchell though. I’m sure Steelers fans have a better idea than me. Kenny is the exciting option, especially when the passing attack has been lackluster, but what if Kenny comes in and plays worse?

Too early to tell on Lawrence tbh

Good question about how much is Canada to blame. Not sure. All I know is looking at MT's stats they scream benching.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tfi2feqqxylwsjekyuf0.jpg

Look at this picture. Do you see something different? Yes, that Mixon and Burrow..... But what is different?

That's right! The Bengals do have a play action play in the old playbook and they even practice it from time to time! What a rare find.

The helmets look a little different too I guess.