• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's really awful. He was hyped up to no end too this offseason like he was brand-new.

Hard Knocks effect.
I honestly bought in a little. I didn't think he'd light the fields on fire, but I thought he would have been the best QB that Cleveland has had in a very long time. I think Taylor's a decent QB, but man he just had zero chemistry with that offense.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker Mayfield ended Tyrod Taylor's career as a starter last night.
Yeah Tyrod Taylor was and always will be awful. Not sure what folks ever saw in him?

The only thing going for him into this season was the fact he was the QB for the Browns. Didn't take much to be better than what they had.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
s5p0xtS.png

Sadly that has to be replaced with Iron Sh*ty Beer. In that scenario depending on the age of the Steeler fan depends on if they would care to unlock it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly that has to be replaced with Iron Sh*ty Beer. In that scenario depending on the age of the Steeler fan depends on if they would care to unlock it.
Iron City >> Yuengling

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly bought in a little. I didn't think he'd light the fields on fire, but I thought he would have been the best QB that Cleveland has had in a very long time. I think Taylor's a decent QB, but man he just had zero chemistry with that offense.

Tyrod is a loser, I've said it all along from the time he first opened his mouth in TC here when Ozzie drafted him....And everyone knows Ozzie's krytonite is qb's and wr's.....
That coupled with the lack of ability to get the ball downfield more than once or twice a game let me know, he was a mediocre backup at best....
He still is....I used to call him triple T, Tyrod the Terrible...:dhd:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HERE...WE...GO

note: AFCN fans, bring on the HATE! Let it fill your hearts then shit it out on a platter for all to see.

GoooooOOOOOd motherf*ckin morning motherf*ckers! Can you feel what's in the air? It's so hot & musty I don't know how you could miss it. Almost as if we're hanging out in a sauna with Shaquille O'Neal & Charles Barkley after they spent 3 hours at Golden Corral. IT'S RIVALRY WEEK!

The Purple Penis Eaters are coming to town for primetime TV on SNF. One of the greatest rivalries in the NFL. Sadly this rivalry has lost most all of its luster ever since the defenses disappeared. Which means this game is going to boil down to who screws up less than the other team. This division, much like the rest of the AFC, appears destined to disappoint. I think we'd be better off sending whomever's AFCN Champions T-shirts to clothe the needy in Africa. At least over there the people are impressionable. Making thousands of impoverished people believe the AFCN is important to the NFL would be a silver lining. Because over here we aren't fooling anyone. The AFCN is a mirage in the desert, or a hallucination on mushrooms.

In years past we could typically depend on Crack-Ho Joe to implode his team in the 2nd half. It was like watching him pull the pin on a grenade and promptly stuff it in his pocket. But fear not purple fans, the Steelers defense is still playing like a cast of Walmart Greeters (much like it has for the past decade). They aren't stopping anyone, merely occupying space and waving hello as you walk on by. Offenses have been thrashing them like a barbie doll in a woodchipper. I imagine the world is going to have to do a couple double takes because Joe Flacco is gonna be looking more like Joe Namath this Sunday night. Just heave it up Joe, nobody is gonna stop you. But don't get it confused, Joe is still going to be as hot as room temperature at the end of the day.

Steelers offense has been playing like Jekyll & Hyde this season so I have no clue what team we are going to see. But that's about the only hope they have right now until the Defense pulls its head out of its sphincter. Ravens better pray that Ben cooled off from last week or else they'd be better off grabbing their ankles for 4 quarters. Much like they did last December when Ben dropped 500+ yds.
No matter what, one thing will NEVER change... Yinz are still a bunch of fence-riding pole-smokers, and we hate you. :yo:

Let us hope for blood this Sunday night! Another chapter to an amazing rivalry!

40631339_236019900388338_362800907714677691_n.jpg

Dbzd6fKX0AEwOox.jpg

39601911_417269018797535_785986879253118976_n.jpg

LET THE HATE BEGIN!!!! :plotting: :heh: :noidea: :clap: :fish2:

terribletowel.gif
tt02.gif
steelers1.gif

AFCN roll call...

@Psych-Ward @Ojb81 @SteelersPride @steelerssb @Superbelt @Bridgeburner @Mangler @Maximus Rex @NorthCoastSteelersFan @Gooch1034 @Cali Steel @Terry Rode @Ewa PGH Fan @thedddd @wings-pens2166 @ATL96Steeler @moxie @3riverbabe @whyoh @evolver115

@Oldschool739 @blue_suns @RavensNation2158 @brandonk989 @Money

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough crowd today... what gives?