• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the Bengals get the Ravens in the opener at home. Nothing like a little warm up exhibition game.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HERE...WE...GO

note: AFCN fans, here's to another glorious year for more HATE fun! Key word being fun. If you aren't familiar with me, or this thread then please don't get your panties all bunched up. No meltdowns please. Let's fill up on the warm liquor that is HATE & proceed with the obligatory harrassment. If HATE were a sandwich, it'd be a 12 foot long party sub. It doesn't need to make sense but let's dig in.

Alright shitstains... I've been festering up some serious hate this offseason ready to unload it all over your permanently disappointed faces. Why waste it on the Browns, you ask? Because F*CK 'EM, that's why. And there will be plenty of hate to go around this season. The Rattards & the Bungholes can wait their turn like the good little b*tches that they are.

For Stiller fans, September 10th marks the beginning of the glorious journey to the 7th Lombardi. Luckily for us, we have been blessed by the Football Gods by getting to start that journey with a tune-up game against the Cleveland Brownies. Oh my what a pasting it shall be. It might as well be considered a bye-week. Better yet, why don't the Browns just sign up to be Pittsburgh's practice facility. They are pretty much the same thing. Maybe they could learn something from that experience and incorporate that into some sort of winning football a few millennium down the road. Wow, never thought I'd ever utter the words "winning" and "football" when talking about the Browns. Makes me feel dirty... The sort of dirtiness that requires a metric ton of bleach & sitting in a confession booth for 24 hours. Note to Browns fans: when Landry Jones is your main competition in the 4th quarter, you know your team sucks. You know Ben is going to drop at least 300yds before the half. Pittsburgh is going to dominate this game. It's as if we're going to be watching a fist fight between a grizzly bear & an aging cripple. Might as well tell all those anthem protesting douchebags on your sideline to remain in that kneeling fetal position.

We all know the Frowns are a transplant, but they've had over a decade to get it right now. This pathetic excuse for a franchise has gone through more QBs & coaches than I did Lotion & Kleenex in High School. Lets not forget that the guy that owns this skidmark franchise is the same guy that is the CEO of a truck stop chain. Weary truckers everywhere praise him for providing them with shelter to glory-hole one another. Jimmy should consider changing the team name for once. I mean c'mon, the team's name is literally synonymous with feces. But I digress, trying to help the Browns is like having a rooting interest in the Special Olympics. I almost feel bad for those 53 poor souls that call this franchise their home... But then I remember how much they get paid, and that feeling of remorse quickly turns into rage. I should probably feel worse for the 37 asshats that couldn't make that team this offseason. Nothing says you suck at football more than getting cut by the Cleveland Browns. Lookin at you Brock Osweiler.

I hate the Browns. I know I know, hating the Browns isn't worth the energy. But the AFCN rivalries run deep! To all you Golden Corral loving Browns fans... Go to ... Wait... Scratch that... I was going to tell you fat bastards to go to Hell, but you've already been there for quite some time.

1v8u14.jpg

DIpTLfiWsAAMUxk.jpg

Quitting-early.jpg

LET THE HATE BEGIN!!!! :plotting: :heh: :noidea: :clap: :fish2:

terribletowel.gif
tt02.gif
steelers1.gif

AFCN rivalry roll call...

@Psych-Ward @Bridgeburner @SteelersPride @Ojb81 @MISKO @Superbelt @moxie @Ewa PGH Fan @Terry Rode @steelerssb @Cali Steel @3riverbabe @ATL96Steeler @thedddd @wings-pens2166 @NorthCoastSteelersFan @Maximus Rex

@Tharvot @Sgt Brutus @Wamu @Shanemansj13 @cwerph

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best hope the Browns suck when playing the Steelers or this could backfire.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best hope the Browns suck when playing the Steelers or this could backfire.
I am always humble in victory or defeat Harold! I'll be here, first in line for the all-you-can-eat crow buffet afterwards should the Brownies shock the football world this Sunday.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit associating the rest of the Steeler faithful with MidnightAngel, @HaroldSeattle !!! We own our shit.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Browns. Of course they're goin down. They've improved but they're still one of the worst teams around. That rookie QB ain't gonna know what hit him come Sunday!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20992955_1598219743558041_5672811309154770750_n.jpg

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brownies are going to surprise some teams this year and I can't think of a better team to do it against than Shittsburgh.

1-0. Championship!