• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steeler Fan: Your women are dirty and you are homos.
Raven Fan: Nuh-uh! *then proceeds to prance around thread throwing rainbows*

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the one where the ratbird fieldgoal attempt went wide right?

Nope, it was called in by the refs standing right underneath it.....And BB couldn't stand being punked, but he was anyway !!!!.....
:facepalm3::pound:

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think only Bengal fans remember that game as having horrible officiating... The rest of the NFL watched the Bengals have a complete meltdown.

Joey-Porter.jpg

Lmao!

That should've been a penalty on Porter the moment he went on the field to instigate.

But the Bengals are the bullies and the Steelers are saints. Narrative will always be intacted.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, it was called in by the refs standing right underneath it.....And BB couldn't stand being punked, but he was anyway !!!!.....
:facepalm3::pound:
The reason BB was pissed was big Vince Wilfork was extremely upset with the call. Say what you want about BB & TB but you never see Big Vince complain like that.
More parity, just the way Rog likes it. Doesn't matter if you get it right it's all about the shield and integrity:doh:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WERE they legal or not?

Yes and No..... it was a shaded legal play until terminated by the league, but Harbs was complaining because the ref did not clearly announce him as ineligible before the play went off....
It was a brilliant and desperate play, they clearly had to use trickery to beat us that game and did it well...
Got the win but without any honor.....:tsk:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and No..... it was a shaded legal play until terminated by the league, but Harbs was complaining because the ref did not clearly announce him as ineligible before the play went off....
It was a brilliant and desperate play, they clearly had to use trickery to beat us that game and did it well...
Got the win but without any honor.....:tsk:

Yes and no. Then why did Harbs use a similiar formation? Was it honorable than? What about the first time the statue of liberty was run, was that honrable? Or when the Cowboys line did their shift, honorable? The flea flicker?...

Just own it. Harbs and the D looked like Pop Warner subs that needed to "get" their time in the game during those plays.

I mean you really are a tool. Watch the play again and listen to the ref tell those lost souls "Don't" cover Vareen.

Come on OldDrool even you are better than that:rolleyes2:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no. Then why did Harbs use a similiar formation? Was it honorable than? What about the first time the statue of liberty was run, was that honrable? Or when the Cowboys line did their shift, honorable? The flea flicker?...

Just own it. Harbs and the D looked like Pop Warner subs that needed to "get" their time in the game during those plays.

I mean you really are a tool. Watch the play again and listen to the ref tell those lost souls "Don't" cover Vareen.

Come on OldDrool even you are better than that:rolleyes2:

Coming from a delusional fool that still contends that the Pats have never cheated, your crack head rant means nothing.....
Take 3 doses of reality and a gallon of eye drops each day for a week and come back and see me then Corky !!!
:shortbus:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a delusional fool that still contends that the Pats have never cheated, your crack head rant means nothing.....
Take 3 doses of reality and a gallon of eye drops each day for a week and come back and see me then Corky !!!
:shortbus:
Just own it. You'll sleep better. You and the Ravens are made for each other dumb and dumber.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just own it. You'll sleep better. You and the Ravens are made for each other dumb and dumber.

Hey Sparky, I have a SB60 game worn Tom Brady jersey signed and authenticated by Delusional INC. that I'll let you have for a meager $500 bucks....He was MVP also remember ?????, threw for 700 yards 15 TD's and ran for 6 himself....He threw an 80 yard pass and ran and caught it himself...
The arm tag reads Super Deflater !!!! :eek:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason BB was pissed was big Vince Wilfork was extremely upset with the call. Say what you want about BB & TB but you never see Big Vince complain like that.
More parity, just the way Rog likes it. Doesn't matter if you get it right it's all about the shield and integrity:doh:

Oh I see where you get it from....
upload_2017-7-7_21-28-39.jpeg
Want some cheese with that whine NW ?????? :bawling::bawling::bawling:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sparky, I have a SB60 game worn Tom Brady jersey signed and authenticated by Delusional INC. that I'll let you have for a meager $500 bucks....He was MVP also remember ?????, threw for 700 yards 15 TD's and ran for 6 himself....He threw an 80 yard pass and ran and caught it himself...
The arm tag reads Super Deflater !!!! :eek:
It's really sad how off your game is now that Tgann is gone. He was your Batman wasn't he Robin? Kind of like watching a parent with dementia.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really sad how off your game is now that Tgann is gone. He was your Batman wasn't he Robin? Kind of like watching a parent with dementia.

So you want to buy the jersey to support the delusional world you live in Skippy ????
When a puddy cat thinks he's a lion, you might be NWputzfan......:pound::pound::pound:
upload_2017-7-8_17-45-2.jpeg

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw another rainbow. That'll show me!

That's what they're there for, little f@gs like you....But you can move out of the closet now that a new opportunity has opened up for you...

upload_2017-7-8_18-0-19.jpeg :hammer:
You're too easy little man !!!!!