• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15731786_967185846747772_7351360584042578235_o.jpg

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats MISKO and all the rest of you towel wavin' fems, see ya in the playoffs!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas OS!!

Well, it would have been, if our D would have looked at the clock and realized they had 78 seconds still to play...
Merry Christmas bro !!....Go represent the AFCN and bust em up .....

No really, I'm ok man !!!
QgLlp.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it would have been, if our D would have looked at the clock and realized they had 78 seconds still to play...
Merry Christmas bro !!....Go represent the AFCN and bust em up .....

No really, I'm ok man !!!
QgLlp.gif
Bums me out that the Ravens missed the playoffs and teams like the Texans & Dolphins are in it. Baltimore is a much tougher team than those 2. Would have loved to see Round 3 of the best rivalry in football in the postseason.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums me out that the Ravens missed the playoffs and teams like the Texans & Dolphins are in it. Baltimore is a much tougher team than those 2. Would have loved to see Round 3 of the best rivalry in football in the postseason.

I know what ya mean bro, we both are smash mouth born and breed football fans and anything else is just weak coffee to fans like you and me....
But we got beat by arguably the best offense in the league and no shabby D either and was in position to win it but blinked too early, so I can live with that....Pitts is a dangerous team in this playoff pool for sure, them and KC are the only teams I see that would have a chance to go into NE and win IMO, and Pitts being the fav of those 2....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what ya mean bro, we both are smash mouth born and breed football fans and anything else is just weak coffee to fans like you and me....
But we got beat by arguably the best offense in the league and no shabby D either and was in position to win it but blinked too early, so I can live with that....Pitts is a dangerous team in this playoff pool for sure, them and KC are the only teams I see that would have a chance to go into NE and win IMO, and Pitts being the fav of those 2....
Couldn't agree more. Baltimore played an excellent game. They kept the Steelers off-balance, running it more often than they typically have in 2016. They also utilized short passes to get the ball outside of the tackles quickly which has been the Steelers kryptonite this season (shitty tackling). It added up to the Steelers’ ILBs spending most of their time yo-yoing from the line of scrimmage to the perimeter and back again, one play after another. For the most part that kept Shazier & Timmons (arguably PIT's best defenders) out of the backfield which was a great call by Baltimore. Only a small piece to the pie that was one of the most memorable games in this historic rivalry. Years from now I'm sure I'll be referencing "The Reach" that ultimately won that game.

I still have my doubts about the Steelers, but they seem to have gathered that killer instinct that they have been without for the last couple years. Back to back come-from-behind wins gives me a lot to be excited about. Shows some gutsy resolve. And considering the potential of this team when they are firing on all cylinders, and the fact that they FINALLY have Le'Veon Bell healthy for the postseason, there's a lot to like about their chances.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more. Baltimore played an excellent game. They kept the Steelers off-balance, running it more often than they typically have in 2016. They also utilized short passes to get the ball outside of the tackles quickly which has been the Steelers kryptonite this season (shitty tackling). It added up to the Steelers’ ILBs spending most of their time yo-yoing from the line of scrimmage to the perimeter and back again, one play after another. For the most part that kept Shazier & Timmons (arguably PIT's best defenders) out of the backfield which was a great call by Baltimore. Only a small piece to the pie that was one of the most memorable games in this historic rivalry. Years from now I'm sure I'll be referencing "The Reach" that ultimately won that game.

I still have my doubts about the Steelers, but they seem to have gathered that killer instinct that they have been without for the last couple years. Back to back come-from-behind wins gives me a lot to be excited about. Shows some gutsy resolve. And considering the potential of this team when they are firing on all cylinders, and the fact that they FINALLY have Le'Veon Bell healthy for the postseason, there's a lot to like about their chances.

that guy is a beast, Ben is as good as any and AB could be the BIL, so don't blink or you'll see 7 more points on the board with that O....We were running #1 and #2 D and they took it apart in 78 seconds, That makes them a major threat IMO...

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the Reach...I like it.

I agree about doubts with this team. The offense is what it is. we all know what Bell, Brown, and Ben bring. The D on the other hand worries me. They are just too inconsistent. just when you think they're beginning to get it together, they'll seemingly regress. I guess if the O is doing what it does best, you just have to hope the D can do "just enough."

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that guy is a beast, Ben is as good as any and AB could be the BIL, so don't blink or you'll see 7 more points on the board with that O....We were running #1 and #2 D and they took it apart in 78 seconds, That makes them a major threat IMO...
Yep... Arguably the best defense in the league against the best offense. 78 seconds was spectacular, and I didn't see it coming. The potential has always been there, but it was very rare this season to see it happen for 4 straight quarters. Still haven't seen it happen since very early in the season. It has been maddening to watch them squander a lot of missed opportunities! Thankfully they figured it out for at least 1 full quarter in that game, and they will live to try and see that potential fulfilled in the postseason.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Reach...I like it.

I agree about doubts with this team. The offense is what it is. we all know what Bell, Brown, and Ben bring. The D on the other hand worries me. They are just too inconsistent. just when you think they're beginning to get it together, they'll seemingly regress. I guess if the O is doing what it does best, you just have to hope the D can do "just enough."
The loss of Tuitt really hurt the defense last week. It all starts up front with that unit. If the front 7 can generate pressure on a play by play basis, then the secondary benefits from it. They didn't get nearly as much pressure on Flacco and it showed. Still, the defense showed a lot of resolve with their bend but don't break play style. Baltimore offense is no joke and deserves a lot more credit than we Steelers fans would like to give them. Its resiliency that separates the good units from the championship ones. And the Steelers have been showing plenty of it.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... Arguably the best defense in the league against the best offense. 78 seconds was spectacular, and I didn't see it coming. The potential has always been there, but it was very rare this season to see it happen for 4 straight quarters. Still haven't seen it happen since very early in the season. It has been maddening to watch them squander a lot of missed opportunities! Thankfully they figured it out for at least 1 full quarter in that game, and they will live to try and see that potential fulfilled in the postseason.

Yep, but I still hate em tho !!....That's my story and I'm sticking to it....
Moving-picture-of-baby-eyes-animated-gif.gif

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loss of Tuitt really hurt the defense last week. It all starts up front with that unit. If the front 7 can generate pressure on a play by play basis, then the secondary benefits from it. They didn't get nearly as much pressure on Flacco and it showed. Still, the defense showed a lot of resolve with their bend but don't break play style. Baltimore offense is no joke and deserves a lot more credit than we Steelers fans would like to give them. Its resiliency that separates the good units from the championship ones. And the Steelers have been showing plenty of it.
yeah, this has been my thinking. first the loss of Cam, then the loss of Tuitt...clearly the front line just isn't the same (Captain Obvious I know). I am guessing Tuitt should be ready for the playoffs though, correct?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, this has been my thinking. first the loss of Cam, then the loss of Tuitt...clearly the front line just isn't the same (Captain Obvious I know). I am guessing Tuitt should be ready for the playoffs though, correct?
Yep. He would/will be ready for Cleveland, but I doubt he plays. Should be an easy decision for Tomlin to make. Get everyone 100% before the playoffs. If 1 player of importance gets injured during the Cleveland game then we should all be calling for Tomlin's head. lol

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. He would/will be ready for Cleveland, but I doubt he plays. Should be an easy decision for Tomlin to make. Get everyone 100% before the playoffs. If 1 player of importance gets injured during the Cleveland game then we should all be calling for Tomlin's head. lol
yeah, no kidding. It may have been a bit of a freak coincidence, but if Carr and Mariota didn't make every head coach's sphincter tighten just a bit heading into the playoffs, then they should lose their head.