• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a shame. I never root for injuries like that (I mean, maybe enough for them to leave the game, but not for the season...LOL) -

Any update on Garret? He was pretty ginger with that groin' last night - he was really trying to limp it off and stretch....but you could tell it was bothering him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a shame. I never root for injuries like that (I mean, maybe enough for them to leave the game, but not for the season...LOL) -

Any update on Garret? He was pretty ginger with that groin' last night - he was really trying to limp it off and stretch....but you could tell it was bothering him.

Haven't seen anything yet. But whatever it is it probably won't be good.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 day turnaround for the next game is brutal. Might be smart for Stefanski to limit Garrett to a snap count.

I would strongly consider sitting him. Don't wanna do some kinda real serious damage. Even with a 100% Myles the Browns aren't upsetting Capt. Cheesehead in his own backyard.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would strongly consider sitting him. Don't wanna do some kinda real serious damage. Even with a 100% Myles the Browns aren't upsetting Capt. Cheesehead in his own backyard.
I think the Packers are ripe for a letdown game to be honest. They always sleep on a few games every year.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 day turnaround for the next game is brutal. Might be smart for Stefanski to limit Garrett to a snap count.

Thanks to the NFL for screwing that one up. Let's not put in any provisions to help teams out because we still need to make money. How dare we NOT have this game on Christmas Day.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to the NFL for screwing that one up. Let's not put in any provisions to help teams out because we still need to make money. How dare we NOT have this game on Christmas Day.

While I agree that the NFL is all about the money to the NFL and the owners...it's not really any different than playing Sunday then Thursday night...it sucks, but you were expecting compassion from a league that has used up thousands of lives, lied to them and until recently provided them with jack shit once they were out of the NFL

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree that the NFL is all about the money to the NFL and the owners...it's not really any different than playing Sunday then Thursday night...it sucks, but you were expecting compassion from a league that has used up thousands of lives, lied to them and until recently provided them with jack shit once they were out of the NFL
That is the whole point they are about money and never cared about the players, this isn't even about compassion because we all know they never had any and never will.

It was more about the god awful planning when they had an opportunity to plan contingencies and didn't. Using the Sunday to Thursday scenario during a normal season teams can plan for injuries with replacement players. Now with the testing protocols in place a team played w/o 40% of their roster and then forced to play 5 days later w/o 40% of their roster. Then have to scrap the bottom of the barrel to get players. You would think with the protocols the NFL implemented, the league would work around this but didn't even care to.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FragrantPaleGenet-size_restricted.gif

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy QB: "Cincinati Sucks!"

Yeah, Cincinnati isn't really a club/bar city. Back in the day - 20-30 years ago, they had main street with a bunch of bars/dance clubs, and a few here or there near the city - but they've all pretty much gone away.

The downtown area is really for businesses at daytime, or games on the weekend. Other than that, most of what you are going to find is at least 20-30 miles north of the city itself.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this, though - if you like craft beer, bourbon/distilleries - You'll find no shortage of those within the 15-20 mile radius of downtown. Some of the best in the country.

Again - nightclubs? Not so much.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I think they only have one starter on defense now

I appreciate that they haven't quit fighting at this point, but this year is a wash.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I think they only have one starter on defense now

I appreciate that they haven't quit fighting at this point, but this year is a wash.

I'm wondering if the Packers are giving this to other teams...we play the Bears and they get a bunch of guys on covid list...the the Ravens and they get hit with the bug.... so the Packers play the game...win...give you covid on the way out...interesting