• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
E8VMZoQXEAEQrIS

@Superbelt @SteelersPride @Bridgeburner @thedddd

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Item of note....this is what they did with the microphone after his interview.

Bobby Jindal Fire GIF

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know alotta Browns fans hate the Steelers. But to me there's a fine line between hated and jealousy. The Steelers are a 1st class organization. I wish my team would have taken some notes since their return in '99.

The team that's at the top of my hater list is that team in N. Kentucky, I mean the cincinnati bungholes. Fuck them and fuck skyline chili. I'd rather drink a 6-pack of ICB (and I don't drink anymore) than eat that slop they call chili.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know alotta Browns fans hate the Steelers. But to me there's a fine line between hated and jealousy. The Steelers are a 1st class organization. I wish my team would have taken some notes since their return in '99.

The team that's at the top of my hater list is that team in N. Kentucky, I mean the cincinnati bungholes. Fuck them and fuck skyline chili. I'd rather drink a 6-pack of ICB (and I don't drink anymore) than eat that slop they call chili.
Browns have had it tougher than most franchises in the NFL so I get the angst. But I heard that the fans started chanting "F*ck the Steelers" at their own team's training camp yesterday... Now that is just plain stupid.

I don't have a team that I particularly loath more than the other... But I do hold a particular level of disdain for a few fanbases that I've had the unfortunate displeasure of mingling with in person. Cincy, NE & Philly are at or near the top of the list lol. Just flat out obnoxious. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever had good experiences with any NFCE fanbases. Cleveland is up there but I've had mixed experiences. I've met both good & bad Browns fans at the bars.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns have had it tougher than most franchises in the NFL so I get the angst. But I heard that the fans started chanting "F*ck the Steelers" at their own team's training camp yesterday... Now that is just plain stupid.

I don't have a team that I particularly loath more than the other... But I do hold a particular level of disdain for a few fanbases that I've had the unfortunate displeasure of mingling with in person. Cincy, NE & Philly are at or near the top of the list lol. Just flat out obnoxious. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever had good experiences with any NFCE fanbases. Cleveland is up there but I've had mixed experiences. I've met both good & bad Browns fans at the bars.

All teams no matter what sport have a group of delusional dumbass fans. There are no exceptions. From my own experience living here in CO. there are plenty of crazy Broncos fans. From them saying Brock Osweiler to Paxton Lynch to Trevor Siemain to Case Keenum to Joe Flacco (Elway said when he signed him he was just entering his prime) to Brandon Allen all would be the QB to replace Manning.

And I was in a Broncos thread the other day, can't remember which one off hand, and some were saying that whoever the starting QB is (either T. Bridgewater or D. Lock) will throw for 4,500+ yards and 30+ TD's.

I've even had conversations with BroncoManiacs that insist Elway is a top 3 QB. Well he ain't better than Johnny U. Montana, P. Manning, Brees or TB12.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness to him, his immune system seems to kick its ass pretty good.

It doesn't seem to affect him much.
And also to add - the vaccine doesn't mean you won't get it - just that you won't be as likely to have a severe reaction. Clearly, he's not having a severe reaction to begin with - so....

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And also to add - the vaccine doesn't mean you won't get it - just that you won't be as likely to have a severe reaction. Clearly, he's not having a severe reaction to begin with - so....
It's not always easy to tell if there's a reaction. 2 of the 3 F1 drivers who've had covid19 are suffering from long covid in regards to their stamina. Other than that they appear to be back to where they were before hand. That would be consistent with lung damage. Jackson will hopefully be back to his best but we may find that he has stamina issues late in games or in high temperatures.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not always easy to tell if there's a reaction. 2 of the 3 F1 drivers who've had covid19 are suffering from long covid in regards to their stamina. Other than that they appear to be back to where they were before hand. That would be consistent with lung damage. Jackson will hopefully be back to his best but we may find that he has stamina issues late in games or in high temperatures.
Right - but my point was more towards the vaccine itself. I think there is some erroneous thinking that by getting the vaccine you won't ever get sick, and that's clearly not the case. Just like with any other virus - you can still get sick, its just that the likelihood of severe reaction is greatly reduced.

I think the most recent study came out and stated that if you've had the vaccine you have a .01% chance of having a severe reaction. I'd be curious to know what the number is for those who have had COVID but not the vaccine, as I think this number is more directly correlated between Vaccinated people and Non-Vaccinated people.

The long-term effects will likely not be known for years (as you are pointing out).

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right - but my point was more towards the vaccine itself. I think there is some erroneous thinking that by getting the vaccine you won't ever get sick, and that's clearly not the case. Just like with any other virus - you can still get sick, its just that the likelihood of severe reaction is greatly reduced.

I think the most recent study came out and stated that if you've had the vaccine you have a .01% chance of having a severe reaction. I'd be curious to know what the number is for those who have had COVID but not the vaccine, as I think this number is more directly correlated between Vaccinated people and Non-Vaccinated people.

The long-term effects will likely not be known for years (as you are pointing out).
I agree with that. I don't want to get into a speculation area regarding severe reaction probability. We don't know how natural/post disease antibodies compare to vaccine antibodies, or how long they will last, or whether they limit the intensity of infection. Information will change over time and future virus variants may have different effects. The safest disease/condition advice is the same as with most diseases/conditions be they covid19, cancer, malaria, or anything else - avoid getting them.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And here I thought we were friends....LOL