• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well see you next week, Steelers. Not expecting much but that’s why you play the games. If Ward or KJ can’t go they will keep picking on the rookie Jackson or 3rd stringers. Fuck it, the Browns are in the playoffs!!! :suds:
Like I said in the other thread... Browns didn’t have much practice for that game so it should have been expected to be somewhat ugly. But credit to the Browns for finding a way to win through that adversity.

I don’t see how Steelers fans can ignore that and feel confident about beating the Browns next week. Casual fans just see what they want to see.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said in the other thread... Browns didn’t have much practice for that game so it should have been expected to be somewhat ugly. But credit to the Browns for finding a way to win through that adversity.

I don’t see how Steelers fans can ignore that and feel confident about beating the Browns next week. Casual fans just see what they want to see.
Yeah definitely takes a toll on a team when you can’t practice all week and really didn’t get to practice much at all the week before. Hoping they finally get some practice time this week

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Adversely, we almost won the game with our backups when we were playing for nothing and they were playing for everything. I'm not confident because I really like the Browns team this year but I think our offense matches up with their defense very well as long as the Steelers take what they learned last week and apply it this week (LOL). We need to get a deep passing game going and I'm not convinced that Ben's arm is shot or anything like that. I think it's been more playcalling than anything to be honest.

We will also be able to double team that lying piece of human trash Garrett since Vernon is done. I think that is a pretty big deal actually. Or I expect it to be.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adversely, we almost won the game with our backups when we were playing for nothing and they were playing for everything. I'm not confident because I really like the Browns team this year but I think our offense matches up with their defense very well as long as the Steelers take what they learned last week and apply it this week (LOL). We need to get a deep passing game going and I'm not convinced that Ben's arm is shot or anything like that. I think it's been more playcalling than anything to be honest.

We will also be able to double team that lying piece of human trash Garrett since Vernon is done. I think that is a pretty big deal actually. Or I expect it to be.
Didn't hear about Vernon, but that is good news for the Steelers O-line. Anything to take the pressure of the shitty O-line play lol. Villanueva has been a complete disaster over the last 4-5 games. He'll need all the help he can get against Myles Smollett.

I'm praying that Feiler isn't ready to go this week. Because Dotson has been dominating and SHOULD be starting at LG.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, if Randy does what he's been doing all year then the Steelers could be toast. If they play at a "good" or above level, they should get this game done.
ne9582h3j8641.jpg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very stupid move here Juju.... You already paint a big enough target as it is

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very stupid move here Juju.... You already paint a big enough target as it is

Apparently this is framed news. Juju’s quote was cut by this craptastic beat writer to suit a narrative.

Juju’s real quote: “They are still the same Browns team we play every year. They’re nameless gray faces. The Browns are the Browns. They are a good football team. I’m just happy that we’re playing them again this Sunday.”

ErLSbXNXcAIZHb2

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently this is framed news. Juju’s quote was cut by this craptastic beat writer to suit a narrative.

Juju’s real quote: “They are still the same Browns team we play every year. They’re nameless gray faces. The Browns are the Browns. They are a good football team. I’m just happy that we’re playing them again this Sunday.”

ErLSbXNXcAIZHb2
second one sounds much better lol

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ErLSbXNXcAIZHb2
That's not as bad lol.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny... but STFU Juju.

Is there any veteran presence in their locker room? How about someone tells him to stop his BS and focus on playing.....Could you imagine Lambert or Lloyd watching these Tik Tok dances.....

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any veteran presence in their locker room? How about someone tells him to stop his BS and focus on playing.....Could you imagine Lambert or Lloyd watching these Tik Tok dances.....
Right. If you're lighting it up every week you get some room, but he's not. So shut the fuck up and get better at your job.