• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AD will not sign extension and has requested a trade.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
latest
Lmfao....

Damn you!!!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they aren't making that trade in the next week or so. The assumption is that this trade will happen in the off-season.
The Pelicans statement seems to suggest you are correct.

Did you catch that part about collusion?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pelicans statement seems to suggest you are correct.

Did you catch that part about collusion?

Yeah. Lebron's relationship with Clutch is causing a lot of teams to get pissed off before anything happens.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao...

Hathaway is a inefficient gunner on a HORRIFIC long-term deal.

Frank may not be a bust. But, he was clearly picked way to high and is a one way player * Defense*.

Knox has potential. But, he's a project.

Ditto for Robinson.

So, you are basically trading a top 5 player for a shot at Zion?

That is a GARBAGE offer.

Yeah, the proposed Knicks offer would be beyond awful.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be difficult for the Celtics to make a trade for AD. Not sure what the Lakers could offer but there are several teams I could see get involved in a trade for AD and offer something as good as the Lakers could
why would it be difficult for the Celtics to make an AD trade? They have tons of desirable picks and players.

The Knicks may be a dark horse in my mind- pairing him with Porzinigis would be intersting--- obviously they would have to trade their pick though and a couple players.

Would Davis and Porzingis be enough if the Knicks traded their pick and Knox and say like Ntikilina for Davis? If thats a top 3 pick thats a pretty nice package.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There been several reports that the Lakers are not willing to give up all 3 together....as recently as Friday but what do I know lmao
if the Knicks offered their pick and Knox thats way more value than any deal the Lakers could offer.

If the Knicks could trade for Davis, and then sign a FA to go with Porzingis- (a guard), they would be fucking dangerous. Would prob have to find a way to move Hardaway though.

If I am the Knicks thats what I am doing--- offering their lotto pick and players---- Porzingis will be back- and carving out cap room for a 3rd major guy that plays in the back court.

That would be a helluva team. Or even see if Kawhi leaves Toronto and then take on Lowry in a trade etc......

a hypoethetical Lowry/Davis/Porzingis three some would bevery intersting....or even maybe Conley if they cant find anything better on the FA market---- and have Hardaway in the Conley deal.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would it be difficult for the Celtics to make an AD trade? They have tons of desirable picks and players.

Difficult right now. They could make the trade in the offseason. But if they keep Tatum out of the trade talks it is going to be tough.

The Knicks may be a dark horse in my mind- pairing him with Porzinigis would be intersting--- obviously they would have to trade their pick though and a couple players.

Would Davis and Porzingis be enough if the Knicks traded their pick and Knox and say like Ntikilina for Davis? If thats a top 3 pick thats a pretty nice package.

Top 3 pick, Smokes and Knox would be a pretty good package if they going in full rebuild mode.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think @flyerhawk means before the trade deadline.

This summer is a different story, of course.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offer #1 Stir-fried dog Shit.

Offer #2 Complete GARBAGE especially when Tobias can walk.

Offer #3 Luke warm depending on the Celtics being willing to part with Tatum.

Offer #4 Plutonium covered horse Shit.

Offer #5 Yuck

Offer #6 Third place after the Celtics and Lakers, in that order.
Id rather have Knox, Ntilikina and a top 3 pick then Ball/Ingram/Kuzma

I think the only realistic destinations are Celtics, Knicks and Lakers- in that order.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns could offer a crazy package- but they just arent good.

It would be ballsy for them to make the trade and gamble and hope that it all came together there

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be lakers for AD, no doubt

No way. We already know that the Lakers don't trade for star players. They will wait until AD becomes a free agent like with PG and Kawhi.