• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AD traded to Lakers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 2nd tier guys is the way to go and I think they should sign these guys to short-term deals if possible. The cap jumps up $9M next season. They could sign a max guy next year possible before they give an extension to AD. They can get 2-4 really nice players with that $28M or so.

Yeah, that's kind of how I'm leaning too.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 2nd tier guys is the way to go and I think they should sign these guys to short-term deals if possible. The cap jumps up $9M next season. They could sign a max guy next year possible before they give an extension to AD. They can get 2-4 really nice players with that $28M or so.
Prediction: Danny Green (klutch) is one they will sign...
Malcom Brogdon (klutch too) also possible if the Bucks benefit out of the (possibly 3 team) trade...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction: Danny Green (klutch) is one they will sign...
Malcom Brogdon (klutch too) also possible if the Bucks benefit out of the (possibly 3 team) trade...

If Kawhi stays in Toronto, Green isn't going anywhere but LA would be an option if he doesn't stay in Toronto.

The Lakers have nothing to offer in a trade, they would have to offer a nice contract to Brogdon and hope MIL doesn't match.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brogdon would be a great fit in the Lakers offense but they would have to offer him a really nice contract bc right now he is eligible for a 4 year $47.5M contract. That is $12M/year. I would think to possibly steal him from MIL they would have to offer $15-16M/year and that would take up about half of their cap. Still think Brogdon would be worth it, he is very nice, young player.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kawhi stays in Toronto, Green isn't going anywhere but LA would be an option if he doesn't stay in Toronto.

The Lakers have nothing to offer in a trade, they would have to offer a nice contract to Brogdon and hope MIL doesn't match.
1. Kwahi doesn't stay... it's nothing more the Raps cancontribute in his career...

2. Green goes anyway (even if there was a chance for the Raps to keep Kwahi).

3. Klutch has bought the Lakers and whoever of their players they want, will go there.

4. The Lakers have Kuzma (not Klutch) and KCP (also klutch) to trade...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brogdon would be a great fit in the Lakers offense but they would have to offer him a really nice contract bc right now he is eligible for a 4 year $47.5M contract. That is $12M/year. I would think to possibly steal him from MIL they would have to offer $15-16M/year and that would take up about half of their cap. Still think Brogdon would be worth it, he is very nice, young player.

pretty much agree with all of this. nice player, but good luck prying him away from the Bucks(if they're smart)...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Kwahi doesn't stay... it's nothing more the Raps cancontribute in his career...

3. Klutch has bought the Lakers and whoever of their players they want, will go there.

upload_2019-6-17_8-15-46.png

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This one (Brogdon) is definitely ain't going to the Lakers even if offered the "earth and heavens"...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilbert GUARANTEED Cavs would win a title before Heat after LeBron left.

:crazy:

And Papa Ball has what to do w/ Gilbert or LeBron? Your comment has nothing to do w/ Papa Ball running his big mouth again.

But I'm not surprised you HAD to go outta your way to mention the Cavs owner & that former Cavs player. Too funny.:pound:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They aren't trading Kuzma. I really don't know why you keep mentioning this. He is under a GREAT rookie contract and will help the Lakers a lot. It makes zero sense to trade him for a ton of reasons. If they didn't include him in an AD trade there is a 0% chance he will be traded.

Klutch has nothing to do with building a core around these two superstars.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't trading Kuzma. I really don't know why you keep mentioning this. He is under a GREAT rookie contract and will help the Lakers a lot. It makes zero sense to trade him for a ton of reasons. If they didn't include him in an AD trade there is a 0% chance he will be traded.

Kuzma being under rookie contract (and refusing to join klutch) is exactly what makes him a worthy trading piece for the Lakers (new) co~owners (now Klutch and Lebron) to use in a trade.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing to me that the addition of AD makes the Lakers favorites to win the West. They should be improved but favorites?
The pieces are still moving so it's too soon to say but who would you put above them now?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ye
It's amazing to me that the addition of AD makes the Lakers favorites to win the West. They should be improved but favorites?

I agree

It's an overreaction.

The last 3 trades have gutted the Lakers of almost all their young talent and bench. And until we see what the Lakers can do to fill the voids left by those trades ( not to mention LeBron and AD staying healthy and gelling ), you can't put them above other established and proven playoff teams.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kuzma stinks, that's a good reason to move him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ye

I agree

It's an overreaction.

The last 3 trades have gutted the Lakers of almost all their young talent and bench. And until we see what the Lakers can do to fill the voids left by those trades ( not to mention LeBron and AD staying healthy and gelling ), you can't put them above other established and proven playoff teams.

Lebron had one minor injury in his career, last year.
AD has played 410 out of 492 games in his first 5 seasons. 60+ games in every season other than last season when he sat out.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Lakers ever thought they had a chance in hell at getting Klay, there's no way with this guy on the roster. Kuzma talking about all the injuries that happened to the Warriors as if it was deserved. That's just a dick move, especially for the level of injuries these guys sustained. Kuzma is on the official goon squad hit list for the Warriors. Warriors might just bring David West out of retirement to square up.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma stinks, that's a good reason to move him.
Kuz is a perfect complimentary piece on this Lakers team.
  • He's not a lead dog himself. He doesn't need the ball in his hands or plays just for him.
  • But he can shoot and he can cut to the basket.
  • So he's gonna get a bunch of open 3's and open dunks.
Kuz should be set up to shoot 40% from 3 and 50% from the field.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pieces are still moving so it's too soon to say but who would you put above them now?
5 teams of the East + Blazers, Pelicans, Nuggets, Houston, Spurs, OKC, Clippers and possibly also Jazz, Kings and Dallas (after this off season) in the west...

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 teams of the East + Blazers, Pelicans, Nuggets, Houston, Spurs, OKC, Clippers and possibly also Jazz, Kings and Dallas (after this off season) in the west...
^
tenor.gif

Buck is crack me up hilarious. :D