• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

According to fakeGM....

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Raps and Sixers are discussing a possible trade that sends Iggy to Toronto.....here is the deal....which I am not a fan of.....

Raps get: 15th pick, Iggy

Sixers get: 8th pick, Ed Davis, salary cap filler (jose)

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not that bad
i wont add Baldy though

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hmmmm, watchin ed davis break out on the sixers could make this worth while. Might as well add bald drone too, he'll interfere just with igudala's point forward offensive game the same way inbreedolu's. Ball.
wait, i'm about to be a sixers fans, you guys can keep the dime pisser

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I actually don't mind this trade. Losing Burger sucks, but it's better than losing him for Rudy Gay. Underbite is a better all around player than Gay and still getting the 15th pick probably means we'll get Kendall Marshall as a backup PG (another chip that may turn into something later). If Salesman does throw Baldy into the trade though, I wonder if he's really going to go all in for Nash...

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I actually don't mind this trade. Losing Burger sucks, but it's better than losing him for Rudy Gay. Underbite is a better all around player than Gay and still getting the 15th pick probably means we'll get Kendall Marshall as a backup PG (another chip that may turn into something later). If Salesman does throw Baldy into the trade though, I wonder if he's really going to go all in for Nash...

igoudala will look brutal offensively if balderon stayed though, neither can piss without the ball and we all know jose's goin piss. Ed davis on the other hand, instant allstar without this racist euro system holding him back. with the 15th raps take teague to replace holla

rone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
igoudala will look brutal offensively if balderon stayed though, neither can piss without the ball and we all know jose's goin piss. Ed davis on the other hand, instant allstar without this racist euro system holding him back. with the 15th raps take teague to replace holla

rone

Key will be Nash if lose rone. If Salesman does get Nash, he will be geysering dime piss everywhere. Still, I don't see Nash coming here. And if that is the case, we could be fucked at PG.

Ps. Why Teague? He kinda looks like Urkel

MARQUISTEAGUE4_14150.JPG

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Key will be Nash if lose rone. If Salesman does get Nash, he will be geysering dime piss everywhere. Still, I don't see Nash coming here. And if that is the case, we could be fucked at PG.

Ps. Why Teague? He kinda looks like Urkel

MARQUISTEAGUE4_14150.JPG

best athlete at the position, needs to learn how to shoot from deep but perfect prospect for the teams need. didn't want him at 8 but if the raps picked 15 i'd bite

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
don't forget the raps are going to lock up uzoh to a max contract. Guy had a tripple double at the end of last season, something that smelly ass bungholla-rone has never and will never accomplish