• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at all the acc hog s'mores jumping on this thread.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? A double digit underdog loses in the last seconds of the NC game, and Bama gets upset by OU. Missouri beats OkSU, TAMU beats an ACC division winner, USCe beats a good Wisconsin team, etc. Seems our top teams did pretty good. But, I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that.

For fuck's sake guy, come up for air :L You and Sakau should go bowling together.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt that the SEC is the best or the second best conference. But most people only look at the top teams to see how they compare to other top teams and right now, the SEC didn't look so great with their top teams.

Auburn looked fine against FSU to me.
Mizzou won
LSU won
Texas A&M won

News flash Alabama is not the SEC and they are the only ones that truly screwed the pooch.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou won
LSU won
Texas A&M won

News flash Alabama is not the SEC and they are the only ones that truly screwed the pooch.

MIZZOU = good win

LSU barely beat Iowa :L

Aggy barely beat Duke and trailed all night. Let me repeat that, they beat DUKE, not in basketball, Lacrosse or men's soccer, but in football. One more time, DUKE.......

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIZZOU = good win

Aggy barely beat Duke and trailed all night. Let me repeat that, they beat DUKE, not in basketball, Lacrosse or men's soccer, but in football. One more time, DUKE.......

LSU was missing their starting QB and had Les Miles bowl prep record behind them so what they accomplished was nothing short of a miracle! They not only crossed the 50 but won...hell they should get two trophies.

What do you think the Texas vs Duke score would be?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU was missing their starting QB and had Les Miles bowl prep record behind them so what they accomplished was nothing short of a miracle! They not only crossed the 50 but won...hell they should get two trophies.

What do you think the Texas vs Duke score would be?

Texas 21

Duke 7

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm comparing you to Ole Miss, BYU and Baylor (UCF ring a bell). Now sober up and quit posting while on drugs.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I'm comparing you to Ole Miss, BYU and Baylor (UCF ring a bell). Now sober up and quit posting while on drugs.

Yes, b/c the Texas D is exactly the same as the one that played Ole Miss and BYU :L Again, held Oregon to 16 pts. Duke isn't scoring more than that..... Regarding Baylor, Texas's D held Baylor to it's lowest point total of the year. Baylor would r*pe AU's defense even worse, on the flip side, ya'll would be able to score on Baylor too; not sure why you would dog on Baylor. UCF would brutally r*pe AU's D, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For fuck's sake guy, come up for air :L You and Sakau should go bowling together.
I posted that yesterday at 4pm. Go fuck yourself. Damned if you don't drone on and one about UT, so kiss my ass and put me on ignore.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIZZOU = good win

I will use the logic you use in all the threads I am in ... your team got their asses handed to them in their bowl game ... how dare you come here and try and discuss bowl games when you can't even win your own. See how stupid that sounds, yet you do it over and over again.

BubbaGump

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou won
LSU won
Texas A&M won

They won but all 3 games were in doubt. To listen to team sec, they were head and shoulders better in all 3 games.:lol:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, b/c the Texas D is exactly the same as the one that played Ole Miss and BYU :L Again, held Oregon to 16 pts. Duke isn't scoring more than that..... Regarding Baylor, Texas's D held Baylor to it's lowest point total of the year. Baylor would r*pe AU's defense even worse, on the flip side, ya'll would be able to score on Baylor too; not sure why you would dog on Baylor. UCF would brutally r*pe AU's D, too.
You really going to keep bragging about keeping teams to their lowest point total while the losses accumulate? I am sure you are proud.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it makes you feel better but I wouldn't be talking smack about Auburn they proved they could play with anyone in the country. The fact is Texas hasn't.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won but all 3 games were in doubt. To listen to team sec, they were head and shoulders better in all 3 games.:lol:
Not the discussion. No one is saying the games weren't close. But, they were wins and that is what we were talking about.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope poster said the top SEC team's haven't looked good I say they won period. Have we gotten to the point that SEC has to blow everyone out every game or it's an off year? If so that is fine buts let's put it on the table that SEC teams are 10 points better or it's a loss so we are all looking at this the same way.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? A double digit underdog loses in the last seconds of the NC game, and Bama gets upset by OU. Missouri beats OkSU, TAMU beats an ACC division winner, USCe beats a good Wisconsin team, etc. Seems our top teams did pretty good. But, I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that.

Do you not understand how Vegas works? The only reason they were a double digit underdog was to bring in bets. Auburn played a hell of a game, but they did lose. Alabama was a double digit favorite to OU and lost. Yes, I just used the argument that Vegas places the line to get bets, but not one person I know gave OU a chance. Maybe you do. Missouri (2nd best in the SEC that has 14 teams) beat Oklahoma State (3rd best in the BIG12 that has 10 teams). The reason I bring up how many teams are in each conference is that a conference with 14 teams is more likely to have more top teams than a conference with 10 teams. TAMU beat Duke, but barely and trailed all night. Also, I wouldn't consider TAMU as a top team. USCe beat Wisconsin which was probably about the same rank in each conference. So, out of your top (I'd cut the top off at 4 teams) 2 lost and 2 won, but one team was definately playing a lesser opponent IMO (Mizzou). Therefore, your top teams went 50% in the bowl games. They did do pretty good, but they didn't dominate like they should if they are soooo good.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope poster said the top SEC team's haven't looked good I say they won period. Have we gotten to the point that SEC has to blow everyone out every game or it's an off year? If so that is fine buts let's put it on the table that SEC teams are 10 points better or it's a loss so we are all looking at this the same way.

I said that the SEC was by far either the first or second best conference, but that the top looked good. The top 4 (I cut it off at 4 because you have to split it somewhere and 4 out of 14 sounds good to me for the top) went 2-2. 1 game was the NCG and while Auburn was a 10 underdog, there were still quite a few people that thought they could win. Hell, I even thought they could. Alabama on the other hand, no one thought that Alabama would lose. Mizzou was way above OkSt (I mean SEC #2 vs BIG12 #3. Shouldn't even be close) and the USCe and Wisconsin was probably about as even of a match up as you could expect between conferences. 50% winning from the top of one of the best conference isn't exactly what you would expect is all I'm saying. The rest of the conference fucking dominated (except for Georgia who also was expect to blowout Nebraska).