• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a problem with it? No. Think it's pathetic? Yeah.
And, yet, here you are nut swinging on FSU's ball sack. I love you non-FSU guys whose team didn't win the NC coming on here busting Team SECers for being nut swingers. You can't see you are doing the same thing. It really is humorous.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

If you think Awburn, Bama, or LSU are family :L

You aren't a fan of Florida then, you are a fan of TEAM SEC!

I would never say B1G is family, that is blasphemy.
It really is an easy concept to understand. I am a Dawg first, Dore second, SEC fan third. I have family that went to Bama, Auburn, UT, LSU and UF. I have tons of friends that went to every other SEC school. Why in the world would I waste a single minute of my time hating schools that are loved by my friends and family.

Hell, I pull for FSU, Northwestern, Illinois and other schools where my cousins and other family went.

You guys think we are crazy, and I get it. But, I think the idea that you hate another school or another school's cans to be equally crazy, if not moreso.

By the way, I call bullshit on the idea that you aren't a conference fan. Almost everyone is going to pull for the teams in the conference when not playing their team. Maybe not to the level of Team SEC, but you do. Hell, on this board all you guys putting down the Team SECers often times do it by puffing your conference chest.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweetheart, if you roll out of bed every morning with "rustling jimmies" as your goal, you need to put the mouse down and set higher goals in your life.

Seriously.

That's no way to live.

You haven't been here long enough to know anything about me

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1517432_661375123905080_234032433_n.jpg

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is an easy concept to understand. I am a Dawg first, Dore second, SEC fan third. I have family that went to Bama, Auburn, UT, LSU and UF. I have tons of friends that went to every other SEC school. Why in the world would I waste a single minute of my time hating schools that are loved by my friends and family.

Hell, I pull for FSU, Northwestern, Illinois and other schools where my cousins and other family went.

You guys think we are crazy, and I get it. But, I think the idea that you hate another school or another school's cans to be equally crazy, if not moreso.

By the way, I call bullshit on the idea that you aren't a conference fan. Almost everyone is going to pull for the teams in the conference when not playing their team. Maybe not to the level of Team SEC, but you do. Hell, on this board all you guys putting down the Team SECers often times do it by puffing your conference chest.

I have friends and family who went to UVA, and I hope they get thoroughly embarrassed every time they step on the field.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, yet, here you are nut swinging on FSU's ball sack. I love you non-FSU guys whose team didn't win the NC coming on here busting Team SECers for being nut swingers. You can't see you are doing the same thing. It really is humorous.

You think I'm nut swinging on fsu? You show just how little you know. I can't stand fsu. I wish both teams could've lost. Thanks for playing, putz.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't been here long enough to know anything about me

I haven't been on this board long but I've on message boards since about 2005 and I've seen every type of poster there is, I had you pegged after 5 posts. You talked shit, then backed off and said you didn't care, then talked shit again, then backed off and said you didn't care again, then you kept talking shit and then played the victim card when someone dropped an insult, then you boasted about rustling jimmies.

I know you, I've been reading your kind for 8 years.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have friends and family who went to UVA, and I hope they get thoroughly embarrassed every time they step on the field.
I'm happy for you. Imagine that, we look at things differently. I love college football for the positives, not the negatives. The idea that you waste energy hating on another team is silly to me. To each his own. You enjoy yours, I'll enjoy mine.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think I'm nut swinging on fsu? You show just how little you know. I can't stand fsu. I wish both teams could've lost. Thanks for playing, putz.
That you and others are in here dumping on the SEC because of another team's win is the definition of nut swinging, nut swinger. Thanks for playing, try again.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That you and others are in here dumping on the SEC because of another team's win is the definition of nut swinging, nut swinger. Thanks for playing, try again.

Please find one post where I'm dumping on the SEC in here. Go ahead, I'll wait.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can say this since I am the only one in this thread that is an FSU fan.

FUCK THE SEC AND ALL OF THEIR NUTSWINGERS!!!

:lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a difference in being a fan and pulling for them in a bowl game.

TEAM SEC is in a class of its own. Trying to claim titles just bc they are in your conference that is just pathetic.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To add to the ACC chant here are the BCS bowl records this year by conference

ACC: 2-0
AAC: 1-0
B1G: 1-1
BIG12: 1-1
PAC: 0-1
SEC: 0-2

The SEC is really the best conference, huh?

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can say this since I am the only one in this thread that is an FSU fan.

FUCK THE SEC AND ALL OF THEIR NUTSWINGERS!!!

:lol:

I just joined the thread so I can say it too, right?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference in being a fan and pulling for them in a bowl game.

TEAM SEC is in a class of its own. Trying to claim titles just bc they are in your conference that is just pathetic.
You still don't get it. No one is saying UGa has a NC title ... god knows I wish we did, but we obviously didn't get one in the BCS era. There is nothing pathetic, in my opinion, about pointing out in a discussion about conference strength that the conference you play in won 7 titles in a row. It helps in fund raising, recruiting, poll perception, etc. That you don't understand the power of Team Conference is what I find amazing. Seems to have worked fine for the SEC.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To add to the ACC chant here are the BCS bowl records this year by conference

ACC: 2-0
AAC: 1-0
B1G: 1-1
BIG12: 1-1
PAC: 0-1
SEC: 0-2

The SEC is really the best conference, huh?
If the only thing you look at is BCS bowl records, then you are right. Fortunately, people don't just look at some cherry picked numbers.

7-3 in bowls overall. 4 teams in the top 9, 5 in the top 14, 7 in the top 24. 0-2 BCS bowl is a negative for sure.

Congrats on your win, my family was pulling for you as my youngest son is a big FSU fan for some reason. But, cherry picking your facts doesn't help you any when discussing conference strength.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please find one post where I'm dumping on the SEC in here. Go ahead, I'll wait.
I will assume you are right ... but there are a ton of others to whom it applies.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will assume you are right ... but there are a ton of others to whom it applies.

I haven't the slightest interest in what the others are doing, but I do know that you're statement that I'm in here swinging on FSU's nut sack by dumping on the SEC is 100% wrong. You should know Wtf you're talking about before you hit submit.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't the slightest interest in what the others are doing, but I do know that you're statement that I'm in here swinging on FSU's nut sack by dumping on the SEC is 100% wrong. You should know Wtf you're talking about before you hit submit.
Yeah, because I am the first person in the history of sports boards that erroneously lumped someone in with a bunch of other whiners. Sorry that I hurt your feelings ... I hope you feel better later today.