• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC ACC

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been on the board long but I've on message boards since about 2005 and I've seen every type of poster there is, I had you pegged after 5 posts. You talked shit, then backed off and said you didn't care, then talked shit again, then backed off and said you didn't care again, then you kept talking shit and then played the victim card when someone dropped an it, then you boasted about rustling jimmies.

I know you, I've been reading your kind for 8 years.

Please tell me where I played the victim card? Ive been on the message boards about the same length of time.. and again you don't know anything about me.. I was giving some FSU fans some ribbing and in the meantime people got their panties in a wad .. I really dont care if they call me names much either.. it's a message board and its funny to watch people get all bent out of shape ..no matter what is said it doesn't change the outcome of any games...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because I am the first person in the history of sports boards that erroneously lumped someone in with a bunch of other whiners. Sorry that I hurt your feelings ... I hope you feel better later today.

Hurt my feelings? Hardly. I just don't care for whiners who make damning statements without even being willing to exude the effort to go see if what they're saying is actually true.

But from what I've seen from you, that pretty much seems like your M.O.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurt my feelings? Hardly. I just don't care for whiners who make damning statements without even being willing to exude the effort to go see if what they're saying is actually true.

But from what I've seen from you, that pretty much seems like your M.O.
Sounds like your feelings are hurt. Really, I am so sorry.

As for my MO, I am probably one of the most factual posters on his board. That's the truth. Team SECer that you don't like, sure, that's me. But, I back my opinions with lots of fact. So you're pulling that MO stuff out of your ass.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me where I played the victim card? Ive been on the message boards about the same length of time.. and again you don't know anything about me.. I was giving some FSU fans some ribbing and in the meantime people got their panties in a wad .. I really dont care if they call me names much either.. it's a message board and its funny to watch people get all bent out of shape ..no matter what is said it doesn't change the outcome of any games...

Makes lame troll attempt on FSU.

Other posters call :bullshit: and call her lame trolling out.

Poster thinks she "rustled Jimmies" and whines because she can dish it out but can't take it.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like your feelings are hurt. Really, I am so sorry.

As for my MO, I am probably one of the most factual posters on his board. That's the truth. Team SECer that you don't like, sure, that's me. But, I back my opinions with lots of fact. So you're pulling that MO stuff out of your ass.

Well if you say so, it may be true.:rollseyes:

Sounds like your feelings are hurt because you got called on your bs.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you say so, it may be true.:rollseyes:

Sounds like your feelings are hurt because you got called on your bs.
So one of the few times someone on this sports board actually mans up and says that he was in error, this is where you go with it. LOL. You need a cry towel for your hurt feelings?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So one of the few times someone on this sports board actually mans up and says that he was in error, this is where you go with it. LOL. You need a cry towel for your hurt feelings?

Get some new material. Have a nice day, jack.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than happy to have another sane Nole in this thread, but I was the only one until now.

Sorry it took so long. Been talking in the office with everyone about the game. I'm the only Nole fan so I've been busy.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy for you. Imagine that, we look at things differently. I love college football for the positives, not the negatives. The idea that you waste energy hating on another team is silly to me. To each his own. You enjoy yours, I'll enjoy mine.

trust me, it takes no effort whatsoever

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the only thing you look at is BCS bowl records, then you are right. Fortunately, people don't just look at some cherry picked numbers.

7-3 in bowls overall. 4 teams in the top 9, 5 in the top 14, 7 in the top 24. 0-2 BCS bowl is a negative for sure.

Congrats on your win, my family was pulling for you as my youngest son is a big FSU fan for some reason. But, cherry picking your facts doesn't help you any when discussing conference strength.

The reason I don't like looking at the bowl games in general is that they are usually one sided and the teams aren't evenly matched. There are some, but you aren't putting the 3rd ranked in one conference against the third ranked in another for the most part. Seriously, you had Vandy vs Houston, Mississippi St vs Rice, and LSU vs Iowa just in the SEC alone. This goes for every confernce not just the SEC. The reason I picked the BCS bowls is because you the 1st and 2nd best teams going against the 1st and 2nd best teams from the conferences.

No doubt that the SEC is the best or the second best conference. But most people only look at the top teams to see how they compare to other top teams and right now, the SEC didn't look so great with their top teams.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt that the SEC is the best or the second best conference. But most people only look at the top teams to see how they compare to other top teams and right now, the SEC didn't look so great with their top teams.
Really? A double digit underdog loses in the last seconds of the NC game, and Bama gets upset by OU. Missouri beats OkSU, TAMU beats an ACC division winner, USCe beats a good Wisconsin team, etc. Seems our top teams did pretty good. But, I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? A double digit underdog loses in the last seconds of the NC game, and Bama gets upset by OU. Missouri beats OkSU, TAMU beats an ACC division winner, USCe beats a good Wisconsin team, etc. Seems our top teams did pretty good. But, I guess we will have to agree to disagree on that.

A Georgia guy is going to brag about how the SEC's TAM beat Duke? Wow, the ACC really is a tough conference now! :suds:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Georgia guy is going to brag about how the SEC's TAM beat Duke? Wow, the ACC really is a tough conference now! :suds:
It made sense in the context of the discussion. I get that you can't see the subtlety of that.

:suds:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is it looks like nobody in ACC will compete with FSU...and that is not good for ACC

Do you mean for maybe the next five years or do you mean longer?