• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AB likely traded by Friday

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Diva syndrome

Yep, and I can't remember a single team with a Diva WR who has actually won a Superbowl. Yet they're all worshiped. Beckham made a one handed catch and he was an instant celebrity. He shit the bed in his one playoff game, including missing a ball he easily could have run through for a big gain but decided to try the one handed shit. He actually practices it before the games. And the Steelers last won in 2009, the year before Brown joined the team. Yet Seattle wins with Golden Tate being their best WR, the Pats win with Edelman, Welker or Gronk. I can't even name a receiver from when Baltimore won. The Eagles didn't have a diva and won after getting rid of one.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and I can't remember a single team with a Diva WR who has actually won a Superbowl. Yet they're all worshiped. Beckham made a one handed catch and he was an instant celebrity. He shit the bed in his one playoff game, including missing a ball he easily could have run through for a big gain but decided to try the one handed shit. He actually practices it before the games. And the Steelers last won in 2009, the year before Brown joined the team. Yet Seattle wins with Golden Tate being their best WR, the Pats win with Edelman, Welker or Gronk. I can't even name a receiver from when Baltimore won. The Eagles didn't have a diva and won after getting rid of one.

Greg Jennings became a diva after winning a Superbowl and the Packers didn't win another.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think things got way out of hand in PIT...and Brown's ego couldn't handle it and he decided to go off the rails. Could that repeat itself on another team? Absolutely...will it? I kinda doubt it. In spite of all of his stupidity, his talent was good enough to make this trade happen (if indeed it does)...he can't bank on that again.

If he pulls it again, his next stop will be out of the league, or having bottomfeeders kick the tires on him on waivers.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously PIT has tried to ramp up the action and I do think other people have called about AB, so Colbert has put it out there, bring your best and final.

Very doubtful they part with #4 unless they are swapping #20 + Brown.

I'm thinking it ends up being OAK...they have the most draft capital and a position need.

I'm thinking the same and it will be interesting what they give up for him

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we find out soon which team wants him the most:

aalf.jpg

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking the same and it will be interesting what they give up for him

Obviously I would love #4, but I'm thinking #24...or maybe 27 and swap #35 for 52.

At one point OAK was thinking about trading Gareon Conley...maybe he's still on the table....we shall see.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we find out soon which team wants him the most:

aalf.jpg

That logo panel looks like Windows 10 application icons. Drag and drop AB into one of those and I bet you get a "critical stop" error.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards and Jets are out. Raiders are the team that consistently is inquiring apparently. Watch them give up their #4 pick hahaha
When Larry Fitz disapproves, you know the dude's got issues.

Larry quote...
"I love AB. Mr. Big Chest is a good friend of mine, but I don't think he's going about it the right way, personally," Fitzgerald said, via Sporting News. "To be able to play with an all-time quarterback like he's able to play with, I don't think he understands how good he has it. It can get tough out there."

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Larry Fitz disapproves, you know the dude's got issues.

Larry quote...
"I love AB. Mr. Big Chest is a good friend of mine, but I don't think he's going about it the right way, personally," Fitzgerald said, via Sporting News. "To be able to play with an all-time quarterback like he's able to play with, I don't think he understands how good he has it. It can get tough out there."
Kind of sounds like Larry throwing his QBs under the bus :noidea:
But, In his defense, his QBs should be thrown under the bus...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pgh radio is heavily talking the browns. Take it fwiw

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Schefter report?

I suppose that means Citigroup will offer a few big name investment banks in return.