• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AB likely traded by Friday

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way this thing is going, AB might trade himself to retirement

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what i thought, confused me for a minute.......i jsut dont see it happening, they be better served getting a few mediocre guys

To play WR????

Ok. Let's be realistic about this ,and I'm not trying to boost Bortles, Bortles had no one to throw to last year.

Cole was good but then got double coverage, so it is not all his fault

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To play WR????

Ok. Let's be realistic about this ,and I'm not trying to boost Bortles, Bortles had no one to throw to last year.

Cole was good but then got double coverage, so it is not his fault
cole wasnt good IMHO, he was an UDFA (yes? ) who had a ncie run. westbrook your best wr........and they couldnt decide which other guy to ever try and feature. May have helped to pick one, and try it for a game or two. But the wr's there were good for quick, short, chain moving plays, limiting dipshits mess ups and he still sucked. Hes got the tools, hes dumb, and doesnt study, and doesnt work at his profession, he deserves to fail.

Westbrook is a nice piece, cole is a nice 3 IMHO, u drafted chark, and still have marquise lee, theres guys there, another wouldnt hurt,but chark should be that tall point guy

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cole wasnt good IMHO, he was an UDFA (yes? ) who had a ncie run. westbrook your best wr........and they couldnt decide which other guy to ever try and feature. May have helped to pick one, and try it for a game or two. But the wr's there were good for quick, short, chain moving plays, limiting dipshits mess ups and he still sucked. Hes got the tools, hes dumb, and doesnt study, and doesnt work at his profession, he deserves to fail.

Westbrook is a nice piece, cole is a nice 3 IMHO, u drafted chark, and still have marquise lee, theres guys there, another wouldnt hurt,but chark should be that tall point guy

Yes Cole was a UDFA

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
technically he is still under contract. Whoever the Steelers trade him to. Doesnt have to renegotiate.

It remains to be seen if anybody is going to risk signing him for half what he is asking now that he's shown the propensity to dump on the team.....

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB better start looking into retirement homes