• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is the best QB right now, and I don't disagree....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Where it went wrong, they finally discovered, was that Wells and Exponent didn’t account for all gauge-switching scenarios, or for the fact that the Colts’ footballs had a chance to warm up before being measured, while the Patriots’ didn’t. They found that the Colts’ footballs were more out of whack for being too inflated than the Patriots’ footballs were for being underinflated."
Doesn't matter they found texts that showed Brady has been pressuring his equipment guys to deflate the footballs for a long time.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......but when did we start proclaiming QBS with one ring the "best"?
Quarterbacks don't play defense, quarterback don't coach, quarterbacks don't catch the ball. Quarterbacks are only one component of the team. You could have the all-time greatest qb but if his team sucks good luck with that mentality. Aaron Rodgers is the best in my opinion and I watch as much college and pro football as anyone on earth. As a lifelong Packer fan Rodgers is more accurate than Favre, smarter than Favre, more mobile than Favre and overall more liked and trust me Favre was liked by a heck of a lot of Packer's fans.

To prove my point on coaching you only have to go back to the Super Bowl and one of the all-time stupidest play calls ever. Give the fucking ball to Beast Mode and all of a sudden Russell Wilson has two rings not one.

I take nothing away from Tom Brady , he's had one hell of a career.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter they found texts that showed Brady has been pressuring his equipment guys to deflate the footballs for a long time.
The texts could show that he expected this be done legally. Nothing was said (in the report) that Brady told anyone to deflate to less than regulation nor to deflate after inspection.....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The texts could show that he expected this be done legally. Nothing was said (in the report) that Brady told anyone to deflate to less than regulation nor to deflate after inspection.....
Well if you leave the part about going to ESPN.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you leave the part about going to ESPN.....
I have talked with Patriots personnel previously. Brady is an asshole apparently. I don't doubt that these 2 jerks were saying shit about all kinds of things. Not necessarily truth or regarding anything in particular. Just talking shit behind the "bosses" back. Most everybody here has said something stupid about a boss.....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have talked with Patriots personnel previously. Brady is an asshole apparently. I don't doubt that these 2 jerks were saying shit about all kinds of things. Not necessarily truth or regarding anything in particular. Just talking shit behind the "bosses" back. Most everybody here has said something stupid about a boss.....
Meh, think what you like. I got my take on it, and most folks here agree with it and most don't have a axe to grind. Cowboy fans, Packers fans, Card fans, just to name a few.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, think what you like. I got my take on it, and most folks here agree with it and most don't have a axe to grind. Cowboy fans, Packers fans, Card fans, just to name a few.
Take it to another topic. You are hijacking!!!!!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I missing something or is this like the 5th thread in a month about Rodgers being the best.

lol at OP who I'm sure considered P. Manning the best QB through most of his career. Smh

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady will play angry? Ummm?
Again I use facts, stats, or past expirences when making my points. We saw what Brady did after Spygate. That's all I'm saying. I think Brady gives the league and the doubterss a big F.U. and puts up big numbers.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop confusing people with facts. They hate that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No axe to grind, Right. Everyone hates a winner. Look at the Yankees for example they are either loved or hated. There is no middle ground. Same goes for the Pats and Brady. Very, very few can be unbiased. Those few don't normally show up in these forums.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady, inflate, deflate, whatever, you still got to read the D and throw whatever ball.
Brady leads the Pats, asshat or not, he gets the job done.
People want to credit RW's success with his D, and people could do the same with Brady and BB. But.......Bottom line is both QB's WIN.

Bottom line, Manning chokes when it counts, Rodgers has 1 SB win, same with Brees, RW and Flacco.

Eli has two, and no way is he one of the elite, but he will probably get HOF because he has stats and 2 SB Rings.

Brady>>>>>Either Manning.
Not a Brady fan at all, but haters got to let go. Brady is one of the Greatest. Peyton just can't get it done.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......but when did we start proclaiming QBS with one ring the "best"?
all time greats are judged on titles...it is what it is.

4 >>>> 1

2 >>>> 1

its why jim plunkett will always be better than trent dilfer or brad johnson, and why historically hes on the same level as eli manning.

2 titles.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quarterbacks don't play defense, quarterback don't coach, quarterbacks don't catch the ball. Quarterbacks are only one component of the team. You could have the all-time greatest qb but if his team sucks good luck with that mentality. Aaron Rodgers is the best in my opinion and I watch as much college and pro football as anyone on earth. As a lifelong Packer fan Rodgers is more accurate than Favre, smarter than Favre, more mobile than Favre and overall more liked and trust me Favre was liked by a heck of a lot of Packer's fans.

To prove my point on coaching you only have to go back to the Super Bowl and one of the all-time stupidest play calls ever. Give the fucking ball to Beast Mode and all of a sudden Russell Wilson has two rings not one.

I take nothing away from Tom Brady , he's had one hell of a career.

Him running it in isn't a given. they already stopped him on and 3rd and 1 earlier. I forget the stats for the year but he was like 2 or 3-10 for 3rd and one's. He makes big yard plays with legs but because of his size, not a great short yard gainer, when they stack the box on goal line

Last edited:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I missing something or is this like the 5th thread in a month about Rodgers being the best.

lol at OP who I'm sure considered P. Manning the best QB through most of his career. Smh
He is taking a shot at Rodgers because he he has only 1 ring like his boy Peyton who has like 10 more seasons with only 1 ring

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady will play angry? Ummm?

I'm sure the refs are psyched about all the angry whining they will be hearing this year.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady, inflate, deflate, whatever, you still got to read the D and throw whatever ball.
Brady leads the Pats, asshat or not, he gets the job done.
People want to credit RW's success with his D, and people could do the same with Brady and BB. But.......Bottom line is both QB's WIN.

Bottom line, Manning chokes when it counts, Rodgers has 1 SB win, same with Brees, RW and Flacco.

Eli has two, and no way is he one of the elite, but he will probably get HOF because he has stats and 2 SB Rings.

Brady>>>>>Either Manning.
Not a Brady fan at all, but haters got to let go. Brady is one of the Greatest. Peyton just can't get it done.
i want to cry right now.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fail? Yeah right.....the two fan bases I expected to cry, did cry! Boom shakalaka!

And the lone representative from a fan base that I expected to hear nonsense from came through with flying colors.

Tip of the hat to your consistency

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are just basing it off of SB wins as your criteria? If so then yes Tom

But if we look at who is in the best form at the moment technically and pyshically I think Rodgers is number 1 by a nice margin and because of Tomd age he's probably around 5-10
@purguy12 I am asking you a legit question, not for you to give me a facepalm? Was it too difficult for you to comprehend? I'll try to use smaller words for you next time :rolleyes2: