• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is the best QB right now, and I don't disagree....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben and Eli Manning are then the second and third best to Brady and Manning and Wilson are close with two appearances, right? Joe Flacco and Aaron Rodgers are tied, huh? So Rodgers could be 7th best?

Not taking anything away from Ben but he was very fortunate in both SB's. First 1 vs Seattle with the lowest QBR .27 in history and a 99 int return by Harrison for the second. Flacco seems to go to playoffs almost every year and has the best playoffs run a few years back to win SB I can remember. Rodgers is the best and still has many seasons left to set the benchmark. He goes out and his team turns to shit. He has the best td/int ratio in history, with Brady second and its not even close

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is still #1 and its not even close. Rodgers has 1 championship and hasn't done much as of late. I think Rodgers is good but best is so false.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely but also have to look at whole body of work and what the QB did in playoffs. If he costs the team games with costly errors and t/o's that is a big factor. Favre and Manning have played way more games than anyone else and have had some great supporting casts, so of course they should have the most passing yards and td's. Karl Malone has more points than Jordan and Kareem has the most ever, is eithe one considered the GOAT?

Not trting to be a stickler, but Peyton does have a better QB rating than Brady in the postseason. ...just sayin

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trting to be a stickler, but Peyton does have a better QB rating than Brady in the postseason. ...just sayin
th

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wins. Taking a good team and making them great by winning in the hardest position in pro sports. QB.
What if one takes garbage and makes them seemingly good? He'll even Matt Cassell won 11 games with the Pats..

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Better double check that and he should when your a #1 or #2 seed and play a #5 or #6 and go 1 and done 9 times. As you advance the competition gets tougher. See Manning in SB in 70;s and Brady over 100. In Fact I thin Manning's playoff run in his 1 SB win, I think he had the lowest playoff QBR in .70;s. Just saying

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if one takes garbage and makes them seemingly good? He'll even Matt Cassell won 11 games with the Pats..

Cassell also went 11-5 with KC and took them to playoffs. That same team went 18-1 with Brady. With Casell they scored over 200 points less with a much easier schedule and not only didnt win division but missed the playoffs. Indy has been a 11-5 12-4 team with a decent QB as proved by first year of Luck.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're talking about best ever, then you have to look at the over all accomplishments along with their athleticism ,effectiveness in big games, leadership, intelligence, etc....
But the poll was about the best qb right now in the game.....Clearly, PM and Brady have accomplished more than AR, but neither have the ability to play at the level he is right now....
He may break all their records, who knows, so if I had to choose a qb to lead my team, it would be !!, ah who am I kidding, it'd be Joe Flacco, cause he's my Boy !!!
AR is the best talent, but I like Joe better, and that's the bottom line....:whoo:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're talking about best ever, then you have to look at the over all accomplishments along with their athleticism ,effectiveness in big games, leadership, intelligence, etc....
But the poll was about the best qb right now in the game.....Clearly, PM and Brady have accomplished more than AR, but neither have the ability to play at the level he is right now....
He may break all their records, who knows, so if I had to choose a qb to lead my team, it would be !!, ah who am I kidding, it'd be Joe Flacco, cause he's my Boy !!!
AR is the best talent, but I like Joe better, and that's the bottom line....:whoo:
That's pretty much it, isn't it?
We all have our own opinion.
Nobody is going to be coerced into changing their team - except maybe Hammer......

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Rodgers has any 1 and dones and has another 7 or so years to grab some more hardware

I'd take Rodgers on the Pats in a heartbeat, but we both know that isn't happening. However, he needs to start fluffing up his trophy case or he runs the risk of being the next Peyton Manning.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You would take Joe Flaccid over Aaron Rodgers?????

Dementia is a hellava drug, eh?