• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers bizarre relationship with family

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan certainly didn't help. He's a fucking parasite feeding off of Aaron's fame.

The fact that you guys are going nuts over yahoo and social media articles claiming Aaron is an evil, messed up person is fucking hilarious. Let him live his life. God damn.

You have absolutely no idea about his personal life. Take off your "I'm an Internet forum expert" goggles and chill out.
I hate to see people hide who they really are.

Dude could be a hero. Instead he hides.

It's a shame. Cuz one of the best QBs in history could really knock down a lot of barriers for people in the future.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers just isn't mentally all there.

He's secretly gay and his family is pissed about that, so he married Olivia Munn to spite everyone and just agreed that both can bang on the side and he'll give her some cash.

See that picture of Munn? No ring on the finger. Rodgers may be trying to fool everyone, but I've got that fucker pegged.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to assume his family isn't cool with his closet homosexuality.

Prolly also aren't down with him going back on his word after his boy Ryan Braun turned out to be a certifiable piece of garbage.
As for your first statement, I couldn't care less if Rodgers is gay. Just like I couldn't care less when stories came out that Troy Aikman was gay. Or Steve Young was gay. Or that Jeff Garcia was gay. Or that Tom Brady was gay. Whatever.

As for your second statement, the person he offered that bet to never agreed to it. So, if you are saying offering a bet is the same as agreeing to a bet, I bet you a year's salary that Matt Stafford doesn't win NFL MVP five years in a row. Please PM me so that we can exchange addresses so the person who wins this bet will deliver.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just about this. He's a real dick

You have no idea what led to this. There is CLEARLY more to this situation. You shouldn't form opinions on these matters, if you know nothing about them. My guess is that you have no experience with this type of thing.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for your first statement, I couldn't care less if Rodgers is gay. Just like I couldn't care less when stories came out that Troy Aikman was gay. Or Steve Young was gay. Or that Jeff Garcia was gay. Or that Tom Brady was gay. Whatever.

As for your second statement, the person he offered that bet to never agreed to it. So, if you are saying offering a bet is the same as agreeing to a bet, I bet you a year's salary that Matt Stafford doesn't win NFL MVP five years in a row. Please PM me so that we can exchange addresses so the person who wins this bet will deliver.
None of those other QBs are gay though.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers just isn't mentally all there.

He's secretly gay and his family is pissed about that, so he married Olivia Munn to spite everyone and just agreed that both can bang on the side and he'll give her some cash.

See that picture of Munn? No ring on the finger. Rodgers may be trying to fool everyone, but I've got that fucker pegged.

:markmay:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scientology. Calling it now.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally just think this type of speculation is garbage.

How about give Rodgers a running game and a few less injuries on the team and not focus on tabloid fodder?
Usually I agree with this line of thinking, but in the games I've seen of him (yes only a few) this year he doesn't look like the same QB. Missing wide open guys by a mile over and over? That's not due to injuries or no running game. He went from someone I would call the most accurate QB in the NFL to Mark Sanchez...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty interesting read

"plays that aren’t drops but are plays where the receiver ruins a good throw from the quarterback."
WTF is that?
That seems like a pretty subjective stat. Receiver error? We have a couple of Cowboy fans that attributed ever single Romo incompletion ever as "receiver error" of some sort. I've always had an issue with drops too and exonerating the QB from blame entirely. Yes, by definition they are balls that could/should have been caught, but usually they aren't great throws. When guys try to turn and run before they have the ball they often drop "perfect" throws, but most drops (based on nothing but my opinion and poor memory) are throws that are a little off - behind the receiver, high, etc. That "drop" they highlight from Adams is a good example. That would have been a great catch. Could he have caught it, of course. Was it even close to a "drop"...not IMO.

I also wonder if this includes plays where the receiver "runs the wrong route". We always blame the receivers for that but it's often a play where it's just miscommunication. Where there is an option and the QB reads it one way and the WR another way.

They should show some clips of the Dallas game. He looked like a HS QB on about 4 throws in that game

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally just think this type of speculation is garbage.

How about give Rodgers a running game and a few less injuries on the team and not focus on tabloid fodder?
Arguably fsir points, but have you not watched him play a few games. Much of his poor play is simply bad passes that he didn't make in the past, and while were geading the rest of the team he has a pretty good OL in front of him.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea what led to this. There is CLEARLY more to this situation. You shouldn't form opinions on these matters, if you know nothing about them. My guess is that you have no experience with this type of thing.

Making snap judgements is just the way our society is unfortunately.