• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers bizarre relationship with family

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions have beaten Green Bay only once in 20 years at Lambeau Field.
More than 20.(in Wisconsin, not Lambeau. They played in Milwaukee during the streak.)And it was last year.

Lions fans are kinda aware the Lions have sucked big fat donkey dick for decades man. You can do better than this.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still whipped cowpie ass 2x in same season including a playoff stomping.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions fans are kinda aware the Lions have sucked big fat donkey dick for decades man.
donkey-business.gif

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he did three-ways with his mom and dad, that would be a bizarre relationship.

But this shit is humans being human.

Now if this is why he isn't playing as well as he used to, then keep the hostilities going.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he did three-ways with his mom and dad, that would be a bizarre relationship.

But this shit is humans being human.

Now if this is why he isn't playing as well as he used to, then keep the hostilities going.
Rodgers is the most talented QB in the NFL and that is a fact.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggest they all go on Family Feud.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan certainly didn't help. He's a fucking parasite feeding off of Aaron's fame.

The fact that you guys are going nuts over yahoo and social media articles claiming Aaron is an evil, messed up person is fucking hilarious. Let him live his life. God damn.

You have absolutely no idea about his personal life. Take off your "I'm an Internet forum expert" goggles and chill out.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Rodgers is a dick"

-90% of this site that would still take his stats over their QB.

Hilarious

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan certainly didn't help. He's a fucking parasite feeding off of Aaron's fame.

The fact that you guys are going nuts over yahoo and social media articles claiming Aaron is an evil, messed up person is fucking hilarious. Let him live his life. God damn.

You have absolutely no idea about his personal life. Take off your "I'm an Internet forum expert" goggles and chill out.

Get bent, chode, we'll discuss whatever we feel like discussing on a message board regardless of whether fanboys like you approve of it or not

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clear why he is ostracized from his family. He doesn't want to admit to them that he likes to suck penis.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to assume his family isn't cool with his closet homosexuality.

Prolly also aren't down with him going back on his word after his boy Ryan Braun turned out to be a certifiable piece of garbage.
Stole my goddamn thunder!!

Jordan And Aaron Rodgers' Family Feud Worse? Olivia Munn's Boyfriend Doesn't Want His Relatives Visiting Green Bay Or Calling His Cell

She controls his new diet, doesn't allow him to see or talk to his family. Fuck that bitch drop her in the fucking dumpster.

She enables him with massive didlos he can play with on the road.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"One source, who was close to Rodgers for years but is among the many who have since been cut off by Rodgers entirely, said the quarterback has not spoken to his family since December 2014. Don't feel too bad, J-Mike. Immediate family members don't even have his cellphone number. When Mom and Dad sent Christmas presents to the quarterback and his girlfriend that year, the source said, those gifts were mailed back in February. He was set to be the groomsman in the wedding of one of his closest friends, the source said, and texted the day before he couldn't attend."

Cmon.........Who here does not have their son`s cell number?

I don`t get along with my sister either,actually despise her,but still talk to her as much as I hate to during the course of a year.
You just suck it up and go...............No excuses for not talking to the people who brought you into this world.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty interesting read

It was an interesting read.

But I'd like to see how every QB measures up with this subjective stat before giving it too much credibility. Especially considering the guy who had even more than Rodgers won MVP last year.

I watch him play, and he's missing a lot of throws downfield that used to be routine. To the point where defenses are playing him much more aggressively up front and begging him to go deep.

I'm not saying that his receivers don't deserve blame. But when Rodgers was lighting up, we were told that he was the greatest because of him, not his receivers. He was supposedly interchangeable in to any system and would thrive. Now that we're seeing that's not exactly true and the blame goes to everyone but him.