• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A true great retires with awesome video

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am a Packer fan, so I obviously hated Charles Tillman on the field. He was an incredibly annoying player to play against. He constantly was in the face of the receiver he was guarding, was a great tackler, especially for a DB and good god, the fumbles. If it were not for the rule changes to help WRs and QBs that took place over his career I really think he would be thought of as one of the best to ever play.

Still a damn good player and (by all accounts) a good person. Later Peanut! Have a good life!

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Packers fan I have tons of respect for this dude. I hated seeing him on the field because he could force fumbles like almost no one else. I've seen him do it against the Packers way too often. Though not a first balloter, I wouldn't be surprised to see this guy it the HoF some day,

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am a Packer fan, so I obviously hated Charles Tillman on the field. He was an incredibly annoying player to play against. He constantly was in the face of the receiver he was guarding, was a great tackler, especially for a DB and good god, the fumbles. If it were not for the rule changes to help WRs and QBs that took place over his career I really think he would be thought of as one of the best to ever play.

Still a damn good player and (by all accounts) a good person. Later Peanut! Have a good life!

:laugh: :clap:

Good stuff.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congratulations on an excellent career

enjoy your retirement Peanut

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great player.. Guys like him, Ronde Barber, and Antoine Winfield really set the standard for how a Tampa 2 corner should play.