• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums got tired of iffy hanging on his nut sack. Since bums ain't here. Iffy hangs on mine. After every post. Must be a ohio thing

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what ever happened to bums. It's as if once his buddy, Vice, got banned, he ceased to exist.

Anyone know if they're the same person?
They split a time share in one of the Mexicos.

I think that's where Vice picked up that housekeeper of his he's always bragging about. And where Bums picked up scabies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Al Central has definitely taken a step back--

Chicago has of course gone into big time rebuilding- they definitely should trade Todd Frazier--- and probably Quintana

the Royals have a half their team eligible for free agency after the season and already dealt Wade Davis

The Twins are still years away.

Despite supposedly shopping guys all offseason to get younger and less expensive- the Tigers still havent made a major move- either adding or subtracting.

The Tribe has done absolutely NOTHING- all though getting Brantley/Carrasco/Salazar back to health are in and of themselves solid additions.

it looks like a 2 team race right now unless the Royals really have a big time resurgence--- the Indians are definitely the favorites- but the Tigers still have a very good veteran team- as injury prone and old as the lineup is- some of those pitchers definitely showed promise and Verlander was back to ace form.

If the Indians get back Napoli and Rajai ill feel really good about their chances...if they somehow pull off getting Encarnacion you can book them the AL Central unless some really strange shit happens. Id love for the Tribe to get 1 more reliable bullpen arm as well to move Shaw a little further down.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chicago has of course gone into big time rebuilding- they definitely should trade Todd Frazier--- and probably Quintana

the Royals have a half their team eligible for free agency after the season and already dealt Wade Davis

Despite supposedly shopping guys all offseason to get younger and less expensive- the Tigers still havent made a major move- either adding or subtracting.

The Tribe has done absolutely NOTHING- all though getting Brantley/Carrasco/Salazar back to health are in and of themselves solid additions.

it looks like a 2 team race right now unless the Royals really have a big time resurgence--- the Indians are definitely the favorites- but the Tigers still have a very good veteran team- as injury prone and old as the lineup is- some of those pitchers definitely showed promise and Verlander was back to ace form.

If the Indians get back Napoli and Rajai ill feel really good about their chances...if they somehow pull off getting Encarnacion you can book them the AL Central unless some really strange shit happens. Id love for the Tribe to get 1 more reliable bullpen arm as well to move Shaw a little further down.

It would appear that way, although, I think the Tigers trading Maybin for nothing is gonna hurt, and I am not sold on Ausmus. I never trust any team though. The Royals, White Sox and even the Twins can surprise you. Hopefully, it will be a fun year this year. If not the Tiger's sell off will come in July.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Abreu, Frazier, Robertson and Cabrera. I'd personally like to see Quintana stay due to affordability and th fact he's controllable for several years. However, rebuild suggests he gone.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Abreu, Frazier, Robertson and Cabrera. I'd personally like to see Quintana stay due to affordability and th fact he's controllable for several years. However, rebuild suggests he gone.
Sounds like the Yankees want Quintana. Hold on to him like grim death.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe the White Sox robbed Washington in the Eaton deal! I think Giolito alone may have been over-paying for him, but throwing in Lopez & Dunning too?! Kudos to the ChiSox for prying them away. If they can also get a mountain for Quintana and then a few others for some of their lesser players then they'll be sitting pretty in a couple years!

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has just been so much Hot Stove action by the Tigers....can anyone give me a quick run down on all the trades, signings, etc, that Avila and his staff have pulled off? It has been such furious activity....I couldn't keep up. Man.... releasing Max McGehee and then signing AJ Achter one day and Omar Infante the next!!!! Their roster must be at 50% turnover. :)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone told a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that said the Tigers are a 100% lock to win the ALc & the W.S. next year.