• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one folowing me around. Hanging on my nut sack. When I try to teach you some thing...you act the fool

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird being disappointed when Cleveland gets their collective dicks kicked in.

My dislike for Bauer is at an Alltime high.

But I'm also just realizing how much I dislike Chicagos Mexican catcher. Not Montero, the other one. He's a super douche.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I'm also just realizing how much I dislike Chicagos Mexican catcher. Not Montero, the other one. He's a super douche.

You mean the one who super pimped a bat flip after hitting a double when his team was down 0-6 in the ninth Tuesday night? That Mexican?

Yeah, I'm not impressed either.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit could owe Justin Upton $110.5mil over the next 5 years. I was pondering how much would they need to pay to get someone to take this contract, even expecting little to nothing in return.

So I made the story simplified....let's say I paid $110.5 million to have a turd sandwich super-glued to my head. I sobered up and realized what a stupid thing I did? How much would I pay to have it surgically removed? The team of doctors say it would cost in excess of $25mil! Would I quibble with the surgeon over a few million dollars? NO! I would say, "Get that turd sandwich off my head...I don't care what it costs."

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the one who super pimped a bat flip after hitting a double when his team was down 0-6 in the ninth Tuesday night? That Mexican?

Yeah, I'm not impressed either.
Yep, that's the Mexican I'm tallinbough.

I'm unimpressed. That bat flip blew my mind. Maddon shoulda lifted him.

Montgomery shoulda walked to the plate to remind his catcher he knows what he's doing. Contreras was treating him like a child.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit could owe Justin Upton $110.5mil over the next 5 years. I was pondering how much would they need to pay to get someone to take this contract, even expecting little to nothing in return.

So I made the story simplified....let's say I paid $110.5 million to have a turd sandwich super-glued to my head. I sobered up and realized what a stupid thing I did? How much would I pay to have it surgically removed? The team of doctors say it would cost in excess of $25mil! Would I quibble with the surgeon over a few million dollars? NO! I would say, "Get that turd sandwich off my head...I don't care what it costs."
They could prolly trade him for Heyward...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Miami. . .

I had a thought yesterday about Jose Fernandez. Now that the dust has settled and more details of that night have come out, it's pretty clear that Fernandez was pretty lit. The narrative we got in the news is about what a terrible tragedy his death was. Don't get me wrong, he was an awesome talent, was well liked, was fairly civically minded, and had a child on the way, so his death is sad. However, how would that narrative been different had his boat hit another boat with a family in it and killed the kids? What if he'd been in a car instead of a boat?

The fact is, he decided to drive a boat at night while drunk and he ended up killing himself and two friends. It's a sad story, but I'm not sure I agree with the way he's been eulogized.

You guys think I'm being insensitive?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes insensitive. My feelings are hurt.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Miami. . .

I had a thought yesterday about Jose Fernandez. Now that the dust has settled and more details of that night have come out, it's pretty clear that Fernandez was pretty lit. The narrative we got in the news is about what a terrible tragedy his death was. Don't get me wrong, he was an awesome talent, was well liked, was fairly civically minded, and had a child on the way, so his death is sad. However, how would that narrative been different had his boat hit another boat with a family in it and killed the kids? What if he'd been in a car instead of a boat?

The fact is, he decided to drive a boat at night while drunk and he ended up killing himself and two friends. It's a sad story, but I'm not sure I agree with the way he's been eulogized.

Nope.

He killed two people. Because he was young, drunk and stupid.

It's a reminder that real friends punch each other in the face sometimes, especially when lives are at risk. Shame that neither did that night.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooo. Think indians can win in Chicago? ?? I'am not impressed with the cubs. Although jake pitched a he'll of a game

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Miami. . .

It's just like the Olin/Crews crash from '93. They were hammered too.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Miami. . .

Just curious why this alcohol stuff is coming out now? "Smell of alcohol on bodies". Thus there was suspicion at the time of the accident? I suppose it was kept quiet for the families and/or to give the community time to worship Mr. Fernandez as a baseball star, without tainting his image as just another flawed human, like us all.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooo. Think indians can win in Chicago? ?? I'am not impressed with the cubs. Although jake pitched a he'll of a game
Put your $ on the Cubs.. The city of Cleveland isn't going to crown a second champion this year..

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put your $ on the Cubs.. The city of Cleveland isn't going to crown a second champion this year..

Excuse me sir but the city of Cleveland has already won 2 titles in '16. Did you forget about the Cleveland Monsters winning it all earlier this year?:D

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sportbooks listing UM/MSU as a "strong upset alert", despite Wolverines being 21 to 24 point favorites. I wonder what the deal is? Don't see any UM injured. And I think if players were suspended, that would be in the news?

LOL. Maybe someone saw Harbaugh packing extra Depends for the trip to East Lansing. Whatever....if I could get 24 points, I'd take MSU. First REAL away game for Wolverines.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me sir but the city of Cleveland has already won 2 titles in '16. Did you forget about the Cleveland Monsters winning it all earlier this year?:D
Heartbreaking loss by the Griffins.