• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good analogy. Immature and insecure are among the first adjectives I'd use to describe Vice, which go right along with the "cooties" bit.
This coming from the guy that refers to "anyone south of texas" as a mexican.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
broncosmitty - you just garnered 5 posts on the Detroit Tigers board, explaining why you are a dumb asshole for thinking the Twins might be a decent club. LOL

At'l learn ya.
want to post 1 post explaining why the Twins WILL be a decent club? Their lineup is complete dog shit and their lineup didn't have a single guy bat higher than .267 in over 100 games... Their team OBP was disgusting... Their team OPS was disgusting... What did the Twins offense do last year that makes you think it is going to make up for the fact their rotation is filled with #3 and #5 starters?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna know what team had the shittiest BA, second shittiest OBP, and third worst OPS after the all star break last year?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
want to post 1 post explaining why the Twins WILL be a decent club? Their lineup is complete dog shit and their lineup didn't have a single guy bat higher than .267 in over 100 games... Their team OBP was disgusting... Their team OPS was disgusting... What did the Twins offense do last year that makes you think it is going to make up for the fact their rotation is filled with #3 and #5 starters?

I can't right now....I am busy trying to figure out what type of childish put downs you will use towards Twin fans on this site. I see you settled on trailer parks and fat wives for Ohioan....just trying to figure out what you will come up with for Minnesotans.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't right now....I am busy trying to figure out what type of childish put downs you will use towards Twin fans on this site. I see you settled on trailer parks and fat wives for Ohioan....just trying to figure out what you will come up with for Minnesotans.
Yeah... Wifes became fair game after this clown posted this...
Don't you claim to have a Mexican wife?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I wouldn't mind hearing the answer, but just wish we could get it from a slightly less retarded messenger.
I would tell you to eat a dick.. but I am pretty sure that is a common meal for a redneck in Ohio.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawning: Damn...remember all the endless mullet talk and truck and tractor pulls you posted here for KC fans? And the cars up on blocks and ugly girlfriends? Endless stuff. Two plus years of that! And guess what? Those people are celebrating two trips to a World Series and a World Championship.....after you came up with EVERY REASON UNDER THE SUN why the Royals would fail. Son.....your credibility is flatter than hammered shit.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawning: Damn...remember all the endless mullet talk and truck and tractor pulls you posted here for KC fans? And the cars up on blocks and ugly girlfriends? Endless stuff. Two plus years of that! And guess what? Those people are celebrating two trips to a World Series and a World Championship.....after you came up with EVERY REASON UNDER THE SUN why the Royals would fail. Son.....your credibility is flatter than hammered shit.
My credibility? AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH This is a internet chat forum.. nobody has credibility.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I post here for credibility verification... lol... Iffy... you crack me up.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My credibility? AHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH This is a internet chat forum.. nobody has credibility.

He's right though. I would not repeat anything you posted on here without verifying it first because you fuck so much stuff up.

Basically, you ad nothing to these threads except post counts.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's right though. I would not repeat anything you posted on here without verifying it first because you fuck so much stuff up.

Basically, you ad nothing to these threads except post counts.
cool.. and what is it you add? shitty jokes with a fecal tinge of racism?

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because you already know who it was... The TWINS.

And if you look deeper into the numbers, you'd see that the Twins on the whole had an unbalanced schedule those last 2 months....

In the Twins' last 60 games, 68% of them were vs above average pitching teams (team ERA-wise). Additionally, 53% of those 60 games were vs the 5 best pitching staffs in the AL, with 38% of them being vs top 3 pitching staffs.

It's essentially the same situation in reverse for why the Mets offense was so hot down the stretch, which people give Cespedes all the credit for...the final 2 months of the season, the Mets faced a very weak crop of pitching (63% of their games the final 2 months were vs bottom 10 teams in ERA).

So you can hardly use things such as the last 2 months of the season as a trend to predict the next year, since it's not a representative sample.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this slinky... I would pay you to fly down to Miami and call a Brazilian woman a Mexican just to see what happens... That would be something to post on youtube.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you look deeper into the numbers, you'd see that the Twins on the whole had an unbalanced schedule those last 2 months....

In the Twins' last 60 games, 68% of them were vs above average pitching teams (team ERA-wise). Additionally, 53% of those 60 games were vs the 5 best pitching staffs in the AL, with 38% of them being vs top 3 pitching staffs.

It's essentially the same situation in reverse for why the Mets offense was so hot down the stretch, which people give Cespedes all the credit for...the final 2 months of the season, the Mets faced a very weak crop of pitching (63% of their games the final 2 months were vs bottom 10 teams in ERA).
Regardless.. the Twins are not a good offensive team. I don't need to dig deeper.. I can see it plain as day by looking at their shit lineup.