• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9ers trade for CB

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tired of douche-holes cheating, lying about it with impunity and appealing decisions when they're caught even when they know they did it.

Good to see the false outrage is still alive and well.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure buddy. It's all a witch hunt. Professional athletes would never lie about using PEDs.

I didn't say they don't cheat, I say fans don't care unless its the other teams guy who's cheating.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ninersickness your getting your butt whipped here , best to give it up IMO.

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hardly, but I suppose its all perspective. Your team you would like to believe the best. I get that. If the tables were turned though you know damn well you all would be all over us about it. Players Denial, and beating wraps on technicalities are not going to convince someone not a fan of the Seahawks.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Well, I'm not in a pissing contest like most NFL fans. I didn't even post on this thread for the sake of harping on the Seahawks for the PED stuff. I posted for the sake of clarity because someone said the 49ers' discretions were just as bad as the Seahaws' (and they weren't; not by a long shot). And someone else said Sherman didn't get off on a technicality, but he did.

Take it however you want, but those things are pretty clear. It's a new season, and everyone starts from zero. But let's call a spade a spade.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
OJ got off on a technicality. Still did the crime. Not comparing the crimes, just pointing out that getting off on a technicality doesn't mean he didn't do it. And with the recent string of "adderall", positives on the Hawks ( I know others do it, not saying it is a hawk problem a lone), doesn't help any argument. I will say, I don't think Sherman needs anything to be a damn good corner. And i don't think this affects him in any way play wise. And I think Sherman should roast Skip again.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Come on SeaPeople. Sometimes being objective means you have to call a foul on your own team.

Joe Looney's hit on Kevin Williams was dirty.

Jerry Rice's non-fumble in the 1998 playoffs against the Packers was a fumble. They got screwed.

But Sherman got off on a technicality, and 6 PED suspensions is worse than 1 PED suspension.

Pro' athletes lie more naturally than lawyers. This is just the truth.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OJ got off on a technicality. Still did the crime. Not comparing the crimes, just pointing out that getting off on a technicality doesn't mean he didn't do it. And with the recent string of "adderall", positives on the Hawks ( I know others do it, not saying it is a hawk problem a lone), doesn't help any argument. I will say, I don't think Sherman needs anything to be a damn good corner. And i don't think this affects him in any way play wise. And I think Sherman should roast Skip again.

Ummmmmm.....

OJ was found guilty in a court of law, just that it was the civil court and not the criminal court. If the LA police department hadn't been planting evidence things would have turned out differently.

The 2 situations really do not have that much in common. But nice try.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@octagondd, if you had read what I had posted earlier in the thread you would know that I completely agree with the decision to invalidate the test, throw out the result, and take no action against Sherman. The procedure and documentation wasn't correctly and completely carried out so he's in the clear. I'm not attacking the Seahawks as an organisation, Pete Carroll, Richard Sherman, the Seahawks fan base in general, or the person who incorrectly administered the test.

I'm not forgetting anything. I acknowledge both articles in their entirety.

Bottom line: If the 2nd cup contained any trace from someone else then the sample would show the DNA of more than 1 person. If the sample tested by the laboratory was contaminated by 'the 2nd use of once-only gloves' the sample would show the DNA of more than 1 person. If this were the case it would have shown up and the case would have been dropped. If you want to say that's an assumption then 'hey, whatever!'

Sherman got off because the documentation wasn't an accurate and complete log of events. jakedog56 says it was because of something else. jakedog56 provided a link that mentions Sherman then said that link had nothing to do with Sherman.

They don't do fucking DNA tests on a urine sample taken for the purpose of drug screening.:L
Do you have any idea what's involved in a DNA test? Detecting chemical compounds in urine is not the same thing as isolating DNA strands, not even a little bit.
If the NFL went through the trouble of isolating and identifying DNA strands in every player's urine sample it would take YEARS to get the all the results back.
Sorry, play again.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS. Urine is a waste product and the human body has a tendency to NOT jettison it's viable cells. Sure, there's a couple floating around in there but urine is a really lousy source of intact DNA. That's one of the reasons why the NFL has a tester sign a sworn affidavit that the sample is legit, so they don't have to go through the costly nightmare scenario of DNA tasting a fucking urine sample.

If they did DNA tests on urine samples :-)L:L:L) why would they bother putting the player's name on the sample cup? It would be identified as his after the test!

Sorry to beat a dead horse here but the level of dumb in that assertion reaches new lows. You're convinced of Sherman's guilt based on a DNA test that never happened! :gaah:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS. Urine is a waste product and the human body has a tendency to NOT jettison it's viable cells. Sure, there's a couple floating around in there but urine is a really lousy source of intact DNA. That's one of the reasons why the NFL has a tester sign a sworn affidavit that the sample is legit, so they don't have to go through the costly nightmare scenario of DNA tasting a fucking urine sample.

Best typo ever, you're welcome.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they did DNA tests on urine samples :-)L:L:L) why would they bother putting the player's name on the sample cup? It would be identified as his after the test!

Sorry to beat a dead horse here but the level of dumb in that assertion reaches new lows. You're convinced of Sherman's guilt based on a DNA test that never happened! :gaah:

The trolls keep on stating their opinions as if they were facts. They have absolutely no proof to back them yet they keep on professing guilt.