• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #9 Utah @ Washington | 1:00PM PT | FOX

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck this shit. People shit on browning for far less than this piss poor effort today. He’s got all the talent, none of the anything else. Next time your at at game watch him sit and pout on the end of the bench for the defensive series. Glad he’ll be one and done here.
Just like Browning he sure hasn't lifted the team and carried them, but it does seem like the receivers drop more of their passes down the stretch when we need them the most.

Those fucking drops just can't happen. At least 3 of them came on balls that were NOT thrown too hard (hate that damned excuse anyway). One was lofted over the defender and he just couldn't pull it in and control it.

The receivers for sure are at an all-time low point as a unit right now. Sure, injuries are a part of it, but as a unit they just fucking suck.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eason might have NFL scouts drooling over him, and he's probably gone, but I still see him making some very un-NFL 1st round pick quality, mistakes out there.
He could probably benefit a lot from another year of college starts, but he's probably gone, and won't be remembered here for much because of that.
He's gone imo. I just hope someone steps up this spring. I have a gut feeling it's going to be Morris.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eason might have NFL scouts drooling over him, and he's probably gone, but I still see him making some very un-NFL 1st round pick quality, mistakes out there.
He could probably benefit a lot from another year of college starts, but he's probably gone, and won't be remembered here for much because of that.
Every NFL scout knows he will have a LOT better receivers to throw to in the league and that covers up a lot of young QB mistakes. He got no help from that unit this year. None.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it consolation prize Saturday? Nebraska still sucks, but at least we didnt think we had a chance at the conference title nor did we claim to be the saviors of a conference.

LMFAO @AlaskaGuy What a fat homo convict!!

Sorry all other Washington fans i only make fun of yall on here and i keep it from my wife since she is from washington and all AG make sit more fun to pick on yall

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think...we lost 2 good QB's because of Eason starting. Now we lost Lowe also because of playing time. I'm starting to get very concerned in the direction this coaching staff is heading.
I was surprised Petersen took Eason when he has a stable full of highly recruited QB's. With this transfer portal you can't load up on QB's and expect some not to leave.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know man. I don’t know enough about Morris. My concern with Sirmon is we haven’t heard much about him. Would have hoped his name would be in the running with Eason and Haener, but wasn’t.
I haven't heard jack on Sirmon since he signed on. He was talked about a lot during his high school days and then he fell off the map.

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard jack on Sirmon since he signed on. He was talked about a lot during his high school days and then he fell off the map.

Tells you something when you are still recruiting QB's in 20-21 class.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injuries have been worse this year than the last few as well. Not that it's an excuse, but losing so many veterans to the league/graduation last year and then lose so many key players, particularly at RB, has really hurt that offense quite a bit. But the number of kids gone from the LB corp since this time last season wasn't something they were going to easily overcome.

Look, this team isn't as bad as it was 5 - 8 years ago. It's not. They aren't getting blown out. They are in games and can't finish. It's a little coaching, little bit attrition over the last year, little injuries. It's a lot of little things that are adding up to a team that comes up short against the better teams in the conference.

If they were losing by 14+ a game I'd have a lot more concern. This season is lost, but the program is fine.
That also sums it up pretty well. Good breakdown.

I survived the coach who shall not be named years and always supported this team. I bleed purple and gold and will continue to till the day I die.

It's been a lot of little things adding up for sure this year. If we can get those things cleaned up, we'll be a much better team in 2020. Futures extremely bright with the talent were bringing in with these recruiting classes.

Go Dawgs!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tells you something when you are still recruiting QB's in 20-21 class.
Petersen tries to recruit one QB every year. Where he fvcked up was when he took Sirmon and Yankoff in the same class and then the following year he grabbed Eason off the transfer. With Browning playing four years and Haener right behind him it made for way too many QB's.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait..didn't OREGON suck major dick the last couple of years??...
Oregon finished 4th in the PAC North the past two seasons and the year before that I believe they finished 5th in the division.