• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9 Decade MLB Draft : CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was a huge upset and unexpected. No more Obamacare and hopefully that crap Overtime Rule....ohh and no abortion

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as the main anti- Hillary person on this board, i gotta congratulate @Nosferatu for his win...

I hope Trump can at least be a decent president for 4 years, not looking forward to the next election either way...

I will say, Trump's motto sucks... it shouldn't be lets make America great again, it should be "Lets trump it up", or "Here's our Trump card"...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was a huge upset and unexpected. No more Obamacare and hopefully that crap Overtime Rule....ohh and no abortion

I do think once Trump gets into office, he will realize how hard it is to change things... don't expect anything to change so quickly, especially the OT rule...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think once Trump gets into office, he will realize how hard it is to change things... don't expect anything to change so quickly, especially the OT rule...
UH...NO....Red Senate, House, Supreme Court, he's going to get a lot done, QUICK....the hard part ended last night about 1:30

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UH...NO....Red Senate, House, Supreme Court, he's going to get a lot done, QUICK....the hard part ended last night about 1:30

Hopefully. I just want the processes of these things to move much quicker than they have in the past presidencies

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to be a conspiracy theorist or anything, but i am not convinced the president has as much power as we believe him to have... I actually think he is closer to a figure head than an all powerful leader...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be a conspiracy theorist or anything, but i am not convinced the president has as much power as we believe him to have... I actually think he is closer to a figure head than an all powerful leader...
That's because most President's get their office as a result of being in someone's pocket. Not the case here. Plus, red across the board....he might be the most powerful POTUS ever

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because most President's get their office as a result of being in someone's pocket. Not the case here. Plus, red across the board....he might be the most powerful POTUS ever

Boy do i hope you are wrong... Just because he was "better" than Hillary does not make him good... I always found it funny that that people loved the fact that he is not a "politician" and not in anyone's pocket... Truth is, he is the type of person that would be in the president's pockets... we still have a selfish, arrogant 1% white man as our leader... if you believe so heavily that he will be so powerful, why would he help the common man like he promised?? he has no need to do that...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy do i hope you are wrong... Just because he was "better" than Hillary does not make him good... I always found it funny that that people loved the fact that he is not a "politician" and not in anyone's pocket... Truth is, he is the type of person that would be in the president's pockets... we still have a selfish, arrogant 1% white man as our leader... if you believe so heavily that he will be so powerful, why would he help the common man like he promised?? he has no need to do that...
You watch too much of The View Milk. Nothing selfish about the man, on the contrary, by most accounts, he is extremely generous. And he will get a ton done, though, granted, not much of what the left wants. If you have stock in abortion clinics...sell now. If you have ordered a new hunting rifle for your birthday....no worries, it's coming. If you'd like to start a new business, taxes aren't going to kill you, and you can rest easy that you have a level playing field, your competition won't be able to pay an illegal $5 under the table instead of the $15 you pay your guy. If you are a bad guy walking around Chicago, you'd better leave your gun at home, you will be stopped and frisked. And if you are a Mexican Drug Lord or candyass member of ISIS, you'd better do your worst now, because pretty soon, you ain't getting in. If you're a foreign leader planning on kidnapping Americans to exchange for hundreds of millions of dollars, you can expect SEAL Team 6 to deliver your money....

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You watch too much of The View Milk. Nothing selfish about the man, on the contrary, by most accounts, he is extremely generous. And he will get a ton done, though, granted, not much of what the left wants. If you have stock in abortion clinics...sell now. If you have ordered a new hunting rifle for your birthday....no worries, it's coming. If you'd like to start a new business, taxes aren't going to kill you, and you can rest easy that you have a level playing field, your competition won't be able to pay an illegal $5 under the table instead of the $15 you pay your guy. If you are a bad guy walking around Chicago, you'd better leave your gun at home, you will be stopped and frisked. And if you are a Mexican Drug Lord or candyass member of ISIS, you'd better do your worst now, because pretty soon, you ain't getting in. If you're a foreign leader planning on kidnapping Americans to exchange for hundreds of millions of dollars, you can expect SEAL Team 6 to deliver your money....

Love the optimism... i don't have it... But i hope i get it...

and thanks for the advice, i will send as many girls to the abortion clinic as i can until he becomes president...

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't normally post political - but since everyone else is jumping off the bridge, so will I.

My thoughts going into the election was that the only thing worse than a Trump presidency would be a Hillary presidency. I voted 3rd party - but in reality it didn't matter - my state was one of those every news organization called as soon as the polls closed without even waiting for the results to come it (Washington is always D). I say this because I should also point out that standing on my own personal moral high ground was easy because nothing I did was going to change which way Washington voted, so I was afforded the freedom to vote who I wanted cause there was no need to worry about the strategy of voting for the lesser of two evils.

Now, in the 2 way race, I was hoping on Trump, despite voting another way, so overall I'm happy with how the election went. I will act for the impending Trump presidency the same way I would have for Hillary - which is the same way I did for Obama. I will give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves to me he doesn't deserve it. I will hope, pray and support him to be a good leader in our country, as it makes no sense to hope he fails just to have the satisfaction of seeing him fail (that attitude doesn't help the USA in the slightest).

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong again, First time since 1928 a Republican President Elect has had the House and Senate.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You need to start paying attention, Obama used executive order so many times i'm not sure I can count that high.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love watching this evil bitch lose, keep talking loser!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit talking to little girls bitch, being a woman had ZERO to do with you losing, you being a fucking criminal is why you lost!!!!!

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the media is spewing BS that the white community voted him in when he got essentially what Romney got from whites. He won because he did 30% with latinos and fewer black turnout

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the media is spewing BS that the white community voted him in when he got essentially what Romney got from whites. He won because he did 30% with latinos and fewer black turnout

White America voted Obama in twice, the media needs to STFU! Trump won because of all the people who hated them both hated him less.